All heros lost suddenly, can only pick F2P heroes

Funny part: Okay, let’s play QM with one of the heroes I have.
(Sure, I guess everyone plays only them.)
But, but: the selected skin has not been earned!
So basically, by selecting a hero, I instantly erased my Loadout presets as well.

seriously? where are my heroes?i can’t play like when i started

2 Likes

Hi I have exactly the same bug everything disappeared just a few minutes ago i don’t know what to do either…

on tweeter they said ir’s a issue on the EU server just a few moments ago

Hi,
All my collection disappeared just after a game i played, it includes my heroes, skin, tags and everythings.
I’m lvl250 with normaly many heroes and skin, tags
(you can verify my profile tutop#2205)
There is definitely something rong but i don’t know what to do, can you help me ?
Thank you very much.

1 Like

I logged in today and I all the heroes I had (all) are gone. Only thing I can play is F2P. Do not even meet minimum requirement to play Ranked like this. Please fix.

2 Likes

Same here, and boost too only can playt with f2p

Same issue
I can’t play ranked

this has happened to me also, this is unreal they re bugs are preventing people from playing the game

I log into my account, and all the heroes that I had acquired the game tells me that I don’t have them, and that I can’t play with them.

4 Likes

this has happened to me too just now, i can not play any hero

Hello,my unlocked heroes are locked. I still have levels, but i have available only heroes on free rotation. I tried restarting pc and battle.net launcher and game, still same issue. Heroes even had equiped skins that i ‘‘supposedly’’ dont own

I have the same problem. So it’s probably nothing on your end

Same, after logged out of a game i can’t use my unlocked heroes even though i have their levels…

After 10-15mins issue resolved itself

I have the same problem. Please fix it.

i see many topics talking about this subject so maybe it is a server issue…?

same problem guys, hope it will be fixed

you can now access to your heroes?

Yes everything works for me now… Heroes are unlocked for me

1 Like