2 moths without a new hero

Single-handedly the most bizarre and unusual response I’ve ever seen to a lack of heroes argument.

5 Likes

I’d gladly wait 6 months if that means they are working on improving the game. Please don’t pretend it’s easy to make a unique hero on a monthly basis.

You are expecting to much from a certified doomsayer.

3 Likes

[citation needed]

Even then it’s still no excuse for not releasing a new hero for so long.

we have 85 heroes who can all reach level 999. While i like new heroes as well, i say get all heroes to level 10 at least before you start whining, or level 15 so they are at least master rank.

1 Like

They talked about it on the AMA. I made a huge summary with all the answers, here’s the link to it: Summary of the AMA on March 6, 2019

Just read it and see they say in some answers what things will come with the new season/next update.

They said they would slow things down, 2 months is pretty okay without a new hero. They did some amazing reworks and are doing this huge update now. They can focus on new heroes later this year.

2 Likes

becouse this game: :coffin:

1 Like

Thanks for the link, but 2 months is too long for a game that doesn’t have even 100 heroes.
All it does is send ‘dying game, cutting costs’ signal to people.

No problem.

I don’t know if I agree with that. It’s not like they are not doing updates, reworks, events, etc. They are trying to improve match and ranked quality with the next big update. I rather have them doing massive updates to fix core problems that the game has so we can start getting new players than they focus on a new hero just because it’s been 2 months since the release of the last one.

3 Likes

+1

\m/ GROM-*******-HELLSCREAM \m/

#TeamHellscream

1 Like

See that confused me. They said Grom and then linked to a video of Moira singing and dancing. I’m a little disappointed to say the least but Sam should be happy.

2 Likes

Why do you need 100+ heroes? So you will need 8-10 bans?

I don’t agree to the more heroes the better line of thinking

1 Like

The rank, role and matchmaking changes, sweeping balances changes are far more important that new heroes. And we know there is another seasonal event coming too.

Also fix the AI before we get another hero. I am so tired of the garbage AI we get when someone rage quits.

Everytime the release some hero with new dynamic abilities they have made a bunch of heroes without counters obsolete. They have to rebalance everytime they release a game breaking hero, and it’s exhausting as a player to get never ending matches against the same OP hero for weeks.

Do people not remember this?

I say get all heroes to lvl 69.

2 Likes

If they can find real solutions to smurfing, boosting, reporting, matchmaking, roles, and Ranked play, they could actually revive the game.
Skins and heroes don’t maintain Active Players.
They need to bring people back, especially the pros and competitive players who migrated to other MoBAs.

I don’t need a new hero. It’s better to rework some trash heroes like D.VA and fix many balance issues. When all current heroes will be playable then it’s ok to make new ones.

1 Like

.+

Valla is also kinda due for a rework, wish she had Caltrops on 1 key so she gets at least some utility/self-peel baseline tbh… Think THAT might be the change I’d do, just a bit of self-protection for one of the squishiest (and quite vulnerable) hero :slight_smile:

1 Like

i finished mastering all heroes taht are fun for me and i have played all heroes so i can say which are fun

Then I can assume you are Grand Master allready? In that case, I’m afraid you have reached the top of the achivable in this game. If you aren’t content with keeping what you allready have achived, you may want to look for a new challenge. :slight_smile: