You say it isnt rigged

I feel like that’s a bit unfair.

Horatio, o’ Horatio recorded and analysed thousands of games over 4 years using pen and paper. And if you know anything about statistical analysis, you’ll know that pen and paper are cutting edge techniques. Much like Leon tell us, a knife - not a gun - is the mark of a master.

This analysis was so successful that Horatio was able to effectively reverse engineer the algorithm and now has a career predicting and betting on HS games.

Rumour has it that Horatio’s apartment dumbfounded law enforcement.

3 Likes

Yea, its rigged… unless you are a whale and used hefty sum of money. Blizz has a system to match players who play “free” with the whales, so the whales can get more easy wins. The whole company is corrupt and no1 should play their games anymore.

1 Like

I realised long time ago that matchmaking is rigged same way you did,nothing new.

So best ranks in legends should be whales only.

Oh wait, best ranks in legend are filled with players that don’t have to put a dime in the game because they play 10 hours a day. Which is more than enough to get all the cards without paying.

Oopsie. This. Is. A. Paradox.

2 Likes

I’ve spent thousands on this game. I have never made it to legend. Where is my whale beneficial RNG, guys? Did my account fall through the cracks? Am I really that bad that even enhanced RNG cannot save me?

:sob:

3 Likes

They don’t have to put in money but they do anyway. They get like 1000 packs on day 1 of the expansion for pack opening hype views for their streams. So that winning is from the Whale Bonus that’s the only explanation. It can’t possibly be they are just good at the game because they play 10 hours a day far longer than the average player. Its almost as if it’s their job to play Hearthstone and play it well.

1 Like

You do realize that Blizzard give free packs to big streamers so they can hype up when the expac comes in ?
They even give spare pre-purchase to organize give-aways.

A streamer I watch on a regular basis told us that he didn’t buy a booster since 2016 because Blizzard gives him free packs anyway.

Pretty basic marketing.

But if your definition of a whale is someone getting gifts. I agree.

Edit : I see you edited your message while I was answering, not very sure about the point you’re trying to make. But whatever.

Horatio, weren’t you going to take a photo of the notes you took with all the data on the predictability of the mulligans and discovers and post them here via imgur?

2 Likes

Weren’t you sending me the camera, or smartphone, so I can actually do that? They haven’t arrived yet.

Your story has to be the most demented attempt at credibility that I’ve seen on these forums.

1 Like

So the reason you haven’t posted the data is that you don’t have a smartphone? Really?

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that you actually had collected all that data you’ve claimed, but your resistance to providing it leads me to doubt your veracity. I was genuinely interested in the data on the mulligans possibly not being truly random, but now I’m suspicious that you may not really have all that data.

2 Likes

Or a camera. Yes. I don’t have a smartphone. I never needed one, so I never got one.

You spelled “inability” incorrectly.

Once again, I repeat: you want to see it? YOU make the effort. Not me. I don’t care whether you believe me.

Well, I’d highly recommend it. With all your HS gambling winnings, you can surely afford 200-300 euros for a basic smartphone. Some places will even give you one for free. And there are service plans that are extremely affordable, particularly for someone like you who would almost never need to use it.

3 Likes

Which part of “I don’t need one” did you not understand?

I feel like you’re trying to give the benefit of the doubt by suggesting the story is a lie, rather than actually just being something dumb to do.

1 Like

Ok then. I’ve given as much as I can on this. I do not believe you’ve tracked any of this. I think you’ve made all this up and just continue spinning your little web of prevarications perhaps to try to hold onto some dignity. I’ve extended far enough. I no longer believe you can offer anything constructive to this discussion. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Translation: actual effor on my part is out of the question.
Lucky for me, I don’t care. Have a nice day.

Yeah, cool, so we can understand from that statement that you are strictly UNABLE to provide those.

Let’s make a deal :

• if you give us what autosquelch asks for, I will make a public announcement saying that you are absolutely right, apologize publicly and gift you 20 boosters from the new expac.
  • if you can’t provide it, then I just say you lied. But if you decline that offer, of course, it will be quite obvious you lied though.

Your call.

1 Like

Honestly judging by the posts so far, I actually think it’s quite possible that (I’m going to assume he) he did write down 4 years of games on paper. And then analysed them. On paper.

Instead of recording them using the computer being played on.

Or analysing millions of games worth of data with some software.

Because doing that by hand and pen and paper is very foolish and so are the posts.

Which part of “you make the effort” did you not understand?
Also, that is not a deal. A deal doesn’t have a condition that applies in case you decline it. So your whole premise is a lie.

You would have to compensate me for my time properly. Which means $1000 for every hour of work on this I would start. And yes, it is my time, so it is me who dictate the price. Take it or leave it.