You say it isnt rigged

When someone picks up game, gets good at it, gets massive amount of stuff in it and then goes and grinds ranked! After months and countless games same patterns constantly come up, they can’t complain?
So it’s easy to get why you cannot understand this simple thing! Ones needs to think to get it!

And how is that connected to game being rigged or not?

If game does not feel, look or make difference to you, if it’s rigged or not! Why reply to topics that talk about it. Go grind and reach legend every month!

Fact that game doing so bad, then resold and still failing, just shows how bad it is. I bet they would rigg or do anything to it times x100, if it made more money. Defence force still would hug them for it.

Riggity riggity rii

Can’t speak for others, but for me? When something is rigged, there’s always money to be made.
Also, why do you think games have difficulties? Sometimes, I just like to play on the impossible difficulty. It’s more challenging.

Well, this doesn’t make sense. This is a well known psychological pitfall: the sunk cost fallacy.

“The sunk cost fallacy means that we are making decisions that are irrational and lead to suboptimal outcomes . We are focused on our past investments instead of our present and future costs and benefits, meaning that we commit ourselves to decisions that are no longer in our best interests.”*

Complain all you’d like, but at least try and complain about things that are real.

(* Quote taken from https://thedecisionlab.com/biases/the-sunk-cost-fallacy.)

I don’t understand. Why does Blizzard making money motivate you to play (namely money via “rigging”)?

1 Like

Or you just pretend to, since I explained this several times in other (multiple) threads, which you visited too.
Here’s a hint. I am not talking about ActiBlizz making money, I am talking about ME making money.

I apologize, but I don’t keep track of your posts. Could you elaborate on how you’re making money? Do you stream or something?

1 Like

Its not him making money , you need to be either a good player or have a likeable personality to do that and he is sadly lacking in those areas.
Its the same old bs argument that Blizzard is doing this to force you to pay them , a gatekeeping system that is holding you back until you open your wallet.

In my humble opinion its nothing short of an excuse to cover up individual shortcomings.

3 Likes

Horatio contends a range of unlikely things, such as recording 4 years worth of games, draws and plays by hand (on paper), and finding suckers who are willing to bet on “what happens next” in hearthstone and using all that knowledge gained from the hand recorded games to outfox the foolish gamblers.

Apparently Horatio is willing to show all these things if you are ever in Prague. Just hold onto your pockets, because Horatio is wiley and mysterious.

3 Likes

So you try to use psychology here and tell “just quit if you don’t like it anymore”. Well shocker but that’s what games like this pray on! They slowly hook you in and by time you got somewhere in it, you get big reveal how fail it is - Leave or buy and “maybe” it gets better!

A bit more psychology for you. Fact that rigging patent ever exist is fact they " some money man" used it and saw how useful it is. They most likely made case study/dissected other successful game “League of legends” and made copy of its ~55% win rate. And some worker applied it on this fail game and it was success.

Fact company patents something, is fact that it’s useful, it makes big money. It might be THE base for whole game to keep players playing and them dumping money.
So the big money man though, wow this ~50% winrate rigging is so good, can we somehow benefit from it and make money with it? Block other game companies using it? And when they try to use it, we ask money from them!

No company patents random garbage! It’s made to block others, make money and benefit you!
Fact that it exist is that one point of time they used it! But they can’t be specific about it, because if users 100% know it, they are done! But fact they tried to patent it, is a bold move and shows how arrogant they are.

They ate their fingernails and though OOOOoooo there is so much to earn with it, when we are able to patent it… but it’s sooo risky if users understand that it’s rigged! oooo what should we doooooooooooo

You seem to enjoy putting words in my mouth. First, I was telling you not to complain. Now, I’m telling you to quit. However, I’ve said neither of these things.

It doesn’t follow that a patent existing necessitates it’s being used. Moreover, this particular patent regards Call of Duty, not Hearthstone.

1 Like

They also have a patent to harvest your relative’s social media accounts, so that an AI can impersonate them after they’re gone.

Hi son.

2 Likes

Fart proof underpants
https://patents.google.com/patent/CN201928998U/en?q=fart&oq=fart&dups=language

A device to pat yourself on the back:
https://www.planetpatent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/US4608967A.pdf

The list is endless. Something like 0.5% of patents make it to market .

3 Likes

Is this a Black Mirror reference? :laughing: Love that show.

No that’s a legit Microsoft patent! Now clean your room please.

3 Likes

Thank you for summing it up for me. I couldn’t say it better myself.

Always a pleasure Horatio!

No evidence of this has been given anywhere.

Yes, the patent exists, but we have no proof it works.

Even you understand it’s speculation from your phrasing here.

This is 100% false. Take a minute to learn something.

https://slate.com/technology/2019/08/amazon-sony-facebook-strange-patents.html

Every single player who thinks the game has been rigged in a way that harms them is foolish and naive at best.

1 Like

ty! that does seem to work at first sight i will look into it.

So when you lose a game, the game shows you your opponent’s deck and offers to sell it to you?

Because that’s what the patent is for.

2 Likes

That is basically the definition of a “pocket meta”.

I never thought there would be people so insane and delusional that they can barely understand any math and treat any counter to their unreasonable analysis as “defending Blizzard”. And be so lifeless as to post things like this in the forums to draw attention instead of just quitting the game as most people do when they think the same.
There are the bad design, RNG, overpriced packs, and so many other things to whine about. Whining about the game being rigged because you faced more of the most popular classes with only a few games as sample size is just ridiculous.

8 Likes