You say it isnt rigged

Ok deal.

You guys are dealing with an obvious troll here. You might want to stop feeding them.

3 Likes

Of course he is. Toying with him is fun.

It’s basically one of the numerous “I have proof of that but you will never see it” type. Which is the easiest one to spot and also, in my experience, the most common.
Which is fun because they all expect to be unique. Meh.

So I’ll use my free time to make fun of him, show screens about what he is saying around my few discord servers so we can all laugh about how stupid he is, and in some minutes, I will go out and forget him forever.

Isn’t it the best fun ?

Amuse me puppet.

2 Likes

That’s funny. I was going to say the same thing.

Oh look, if it’s not a 8 years old come back, I don’t know what it is.

Lame trolling : check
No, you : check

We’re betting on the next childish one, who wants to participate ?

Haha! Well, I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself. Have fun!

Thanks, I love having that kind of specimen, I may try to write a scientifical paper about those behaviors since they are all the same.

1 Like

Excellent self-diagnosing right there. :wink:

1 Like

You already used the “no, you” routine, now, now, you can’t find better ?

Wow, from all the stupid guys trying to BS their world, I can certainly tell that you’re the less creative.

Dude, make an effort, you’re not even entertaining.

Which part of “you want it, YOU make the effort” did you not understand?

Breaking the COC here, but since you are a pro company poster, no action will be taken.

Indeed. Travelling to Czechoslovakia is out of the question. As is buying you a smartphone. Have a nice day.

Apparently. I tried to offer him every opportunity, since I truly would love to see the data, but alas, it’s now descended into drivel.

3 Likes

Indeed. You can’t travel to a country that doesn’t exist.

If I was a troll, you would just use the forum function, do the simple click, and ignore me. But we both know you can’t do that, can you?

Evidence not presented is no different from having no evidence at all. If you refuse to show us the results, that’s on you. No one here owes you anything, let alone a smartphone. You really should just stop with these claims, because you’re unwilling to provide anything of substance, and so it all means nothing. Do not expect anyone but the choir to take you seriously, whatsoever.

1 Like

This is a lie. Being the same to you specifically is not the same as being the same.

If you refuse to come and see the results, that’s on you.

As should the pro company posters. Since they are not providing anything of substance either, so it also means nothing.

I don’t. My “I don’t care whether you believe me” should have made that pretty clear.

1 Like

If you didn’t care, you wouldn’t be posting here, trolling or not. Everyone would love to see this supposed evidence – you refuse to show it. Instead, you come up with that you don’t have a smartphone – which I doubt. Your idea that we should come to you, or buy you a smartphone, is ridiculous. Ever hear of “the burden of proof?” Well, that means when you make a claim, that you are the one who needs to put up or shut up.

You don’t care? Then don’t respond to this comment. You have evidence? Show it or it may as well not exist at all (and it probably doesn’t because the game’s not “rigged”).

1 Like

every aspect of hearthstone in all modes is rigged. end of story if you still play.

Right. Any evidence or are we just taking your word for it?

1 Like

I really don’t care if you do or don’t. cya

Another one that doesn’t care, and yet, here we are. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Caring for something, and caring that specific forum people believe me are 2 completly different things. But it doesn’t surprise me you are freely exchanging one for another.

Ever heared about double standards and being a hipocrite? Ask the “other side” for the proof or shut up.

You don’t believe me? Than don’t respond to any of my posts, ever. Let’s see whether you are able to follow your own kind of advice.