You say it isnt rigged

I literally quoted myself from that thread.

I just can’t with you anymore. I’m convinced you a troll or have zero common sense.

You just can’t with anyone. Or anything. Stop thinking you’re smart.

2 Likes

No, that’s not true. I said what I said. Good luck.

You do realize that eveyone else has been capable of matching the words in multiple posts, showing that multiple people have been consistent in telling you that you’re wrong?

You STILL post wrong things, and are now lying about what others have said to cover up that wrongness. I can forgive ignorance. I can’t forgive willful blindness.

3 Likes

What people in these kinds of threads that claim the matchmaking is rigged never explain is:
following your logic> if you are chosen for hard, someone must be chosen for easy.

WHY would Blizzard assign 1 player a hard matchup, and 1 player an easy matchup?

And not just that: a SERIES of hard match ups for one player, giving a number of players easy matchup on purpose?

HOW are those players with easy matchups chosen?
Is the player with hard matchups blacklisted, or chosen to bully on purpose, while others are given a free pass to win?

You are claiming you getting hard matchups is NOT random, so it must not be random for the other player, as well - explain WHY?

1 Like

Hey Mand, unfortunatelly your effort is futile. I guess this Moondance/Bloodbane guy is another of that genius level IQ guy here and you CANT beat that. Stop wasting your precious time…

2 Likes

Everyone I play against spends $200 a month on Hearthstone dontchya know

Also Hearthstone is failing and if Blizzard doesn’t listen to my genius game development advice they will go out of business

1 Like

This is just a guess, but the anecdotal evidence I’ve seen posted here suggests a correlation between poor work ethic and bad matchups. Almost everyone who claims to be a victim is too lazy to do any real analysis.

2 Likes

It literally does xD

Sure, you can turn that off, but that’s how it works

1 Like

Yeah the game is totally rigged. It always matches you to Worth Foe. If it wasn’t so rigged all the matches would instead be against stuff like Narcissistic Nincompoop, Drunken Doofus, Mysterious Moron and the like.

5 Likes

That’s who all my matches are against. But I mostly play the forums.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Their names are great, but yours are legendary

1 Like

The names I see in Duos are hilarious like this. Sometimes the partners names go together lol

1 Like

Not really, it makes perfect sense that rigging would happen both ways. It would have to. It doesn’t cancel out, because the problem still stands that decks are being matched based on archetype. Just played pain warlock for the first time ever and all of a sudden I’m seeing decks I haven’t seen hardly ever. Switch back to highlander hunter and wow it’s nothing but handbuff paladins and highlander warriors. No sign of the mages, priests, or druids my warlock deck was put against. ( Oh, and in before the old guard community managers come in to damage control like they do with every post that calls the game out. )

Every example never mentions anything happening in reverse such as if you queued Handbuff Paladin or Highlander Warrior you get nothing but Highlander Hunters. It’s always just the 1 way. What about our opponent how did he not get his counter? It’s rigged you say how come only 1 sided gets rigged and not both sides. Are you saying Blizzard has an army of people on their payroll to que into everyone with a counter deck? It’s impossible for both sides to get rigged at the same time. It’s a 1 vs 1 game you have player A and player B. If A queues and gets countered by B then how is B countered by A in that game. I mean it’s rigged B should be countered by A. but A is countered by B. How do you solve this paradox? I forgot they have the magical paradox rigging patent for that.

2 Likes

Why cant blizzard make a new and awesome game. They used to be so innovative.
Now all they do is milk decade old titles. They havent released something new and awesome since like forever.

No credible evidence has been presented to support this claim.

Your limited sample size is insufficient to draw a conclusion.

1 Like

Patent number 9789406.

That’s true of any individual but there are many of us that experience things like this more that 50% of the time.

We aren’t trying to prove anything to you naysayers. There will never be proof that suffices for those who refuse to accept it. We just want to be able to talk about it without having to listen to your constant efforts to discredit us.

1 Like

The patent isn’t worth crap and doesn’t do anything for Hearthstone as it is written. Any other card game can come up with an actual rigging system and Blizzard can’t do anything about it using that patent. That patent is a meaningless wall of text that doesn’t really apply to anything remotely related to anything that can be applied in Hearthstone. It’s a marketing patent that doesn’t apply to the Hearthstone model.