You say it isnt rigged

Why say it just to delete it. If you can’t stand by your words you should keep them to yourself in the first place. And it could easily be applied to hearthstone.

1 Like

And you belong where? Are you one of the

or do you belong to the group here who

?

Dear Elchar,
this is exactly where you end up when you try to discuss in good faith with trolls like our friend Goramier…
And that guy has the audacity to claim that

1 Like

It seems you have a lot of experience with that. I see you already kicked off with your main account, right? :slight_smile:

Amazing is your idea of honest and polite discussion.

I would expect a so called attorney to have something…more?

I have exactly zero other blizzard accounts and I’m not a chicken where I need to create an alt account to say what I want to say.

However, the person that constantly accuses me of doing such a thing is likely projecting because that’s exactly what they do.

Coward.

2 Likes

MTG Arena does use deck content for matching in its unranked mode. They admit to it.

Why would Blizzard have to pretend they didn’t when their biggest competitor is open that they do?

I believe he’s on your side of the argument. He posted about how the patent I listed was crap and didn’t apply to hearthstone but then deleted said post.

Edit: I scrolled up. He reposted basically saying the same thing but in more detail which I guess is where you got that quote. He’s definitely on your side, though.

What makes you assume that a reply is a contrarian action?

1 Like

I assumed you were addressing it to him because you quoted him. The segment you chose is somewhat lacking in context to someone who hasn’t read the full post. I guess I was wrong. My mistake.

Yes.

Why do you assume an address is a disagreement.

Already explained why I assumed that in this particular case… On a separate note, generalizing makes you look silly.

I’m not sure how you came to the conclusion I was generalizing by asking you a question.

I’m not sure you know what generalizing is. You asked why I do assume. That’s what’s known as a generalization. Also, unless you were telling him the same thing he was telling the community, you weren’t addressing him you were referencing him.

Quite the opposite, since it was in reference to a specific post of yours.

No it very much is and literally because you were referencing a specific example is what makes it so. To say someone does something because of one instance where they did something is generalizing. See you in your next attempt to be snarky in 1 to 4 hours!

Nah, you made an assumption Boba.

3 Likes

I don’t know why the guy felt the need to condescend. I humbly admitted my mistake. I can’t stand that kind of uncalled for impertinence.

There are terrible law schools and someone finishes last in every class.

Simply being an attorney doesn’t mean much, honestly.

You’ve just described what lawyers are trained to do, actually. Many of them are insufferable because they argue for the sake of argument the way some people relax by taking a walk or painting.

Exactly.

I honestly thought you were talking about me which in hindsight makes the hyperbole and chaos part make sense. Furthermore, I took your comment about me just trying to irritate people as confirmation of this because it made as much sense as if you had been talking about me using hyperbole ect.

While I stand by what I said as I was referring to you and coffee’s treatment of gorameir, I probably wouldn’t have said it had I not made that mistake and I do believe that we can be amicable.

As for evidence, and I hate to beat a dead horse, while everyone loves to point out that the software as it is in the patent I presented is not written specifically for hearthstone, this is proof that they have it and at the very least evidence that they aren’t above using it.

As for any other tangible evidence, it won’t exist until somebody takes it on themselves to do the work. I know I certainly won’t.