You lost our thrust with classic format removal

Hows that boot taste?

4 Likes

I donā€™t think thatā€™s the case: that guy admitted having some learning difficulties or such on this forum, and at least on one occasion I saw him struggle with reading comprehension ā€” he might have just confused or misunderstood something and thus reacted inadequately. Iā€™d suggest: just never mind, let it go.

1 Like

That doesnā€™t sound like Blizzard. They would never update a masterpiece game and make the original version unplayable despite people paying money for the original! They especially wouldnā€™t re-release essentially the same game and ask money for it from the people that still own the original!

4 Likes

If you dont like what they do with their property, which we all agreed to when clicking I Agree to the EULA when installing it, which states they can and will change it however they want and do not have to give any notice, then uninstall. being a whiney Luke Skywalker about power converters at Toscheā€™s station but about classic mode aint gonna convince anyone to bring it back.

Know what gets Blizzard to bring things back? People making private servers and those becoming more popular than the ones blizzard provides. its the whole reason we got classic wow and its expansions. Obviously not a legal course of action to take, but its what works. Just some thoughts for chewing on.

Get off you high horse shill.

Agreeing to the EULA doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t complain about their actions. So if they want to complain they can.

Now you can just blindly defend Blizzard because that is your job description, but people with free will will continue to do otherwise.

4 Likes

They are free to complain all they like. Its just absurd to think its of any use. At no point did I insinuate they couldnt complain because of the EULA that was agreed to. I merely pointed out this thing they are complaining about was already agreed to by them, by all of us, a long time ago. Knowingly or not, acceptance of what has happened was built into the act of installing the game. That in no way doesnt even come close to saying they cant complain about it.

The only shill here are the people that think their opinions matter to a company at all in any way. They are delulu if they think their small subculture of classic enthusiasts will make any kind of impact on the decisions of the company.

You can complain all you wish, I was merely offering a realistic path forward that didnt include being a skywalker brat.

Didnt claim it was fair, or that they are a fair company. I mentioned the news were posted ahead of time. I also mentioned word for word " Its fine being upset at Blizzard".

My post was not centered at Blizzard, but how the user did not raise any issues about this before AFTER the patch.

1 Like

This company is only in it to win it. Meaning, rip off their customer base as much as they can before the game dies. Mercs, dead, Classic, dead, Twist, will die soon. Donā€™t give this garbage company your hard earned dollars. Go F2P. They donā€™t care about us as a community. The only thing that matters is the bottom dollar.

2 Likes

Because maybe he did not know that Classic was being eliminated before the patch. But when he became aware of it, he raised his dissatisfaction. Why do you have such a problem with that?

6 Likes

Is that so strange, given the short notice, on which I elaborated above?

The majority of players probably donā€™t get their wages in ā€˜dollarsā€™, but thatā€™s not the point. Thereā€™s something else worth mentioning: oneā€™s time.

Iā€™m surprised how some people apparently would be willing to watch some rubbish for hours just for a few measly packs.

See also this about such ā€˜freeā€™ stuff:

What a revelation! :smirk: :grinning: Hereā€™s another one, equally stunning: oceans consist mostly of water. :grinning:

Apparently, this game is ā€˜small potatoesā€™ for the company anyway.

I was replying to another post strawmanning me, I dont have ā€œsuch an issue with thatā€. Thats why I stopped talking about this 7 days ago.

My reply was context to the strawman