You can say this is not rigged all you want

Have you ever about that NEW game that the cool kids play now?
Strangely enough you can see all the enemy cards, and you know exactly what card can do at any given moment. Also, you DO know what deck he is going to play.

You can google it. its called CHESS

Yes, there is. And I already explained above. Play 100 consecutive games, 50 with one deck and 50 with another, in a pattern you choose and set beforehand, then write down the opponent class and archetype for each.
Or, if you prefer not to sit through such a strenuous task, you can perhaps make use of data collected by sites such as hsreplay. They collect thousands of games each day.

I think itā€™s mostly based on me pointing out that you made claims for which you cannot provide evidence, and coin theories that are more complex then Occamā€™s Razor allows.

Yes, you can ask that. And Iā€™d ignore you and move on. Because the only claim I made in this topic is that you lack evidence for yours. And I have already supplied supporting arguments.
If I were interested in going out on the forums and starting a crusade to convince everyone that the game is not rigged, then you are right that the burden would be on me to provide supporting evidence.

And yet you failed to provide the numbers. Itā€™s all just non-structured observation.
Science has already proved that to be unreliable.

I know. Please explain how it invalidates my point.
Or were you just trying to create a distraction?

Cost of deck and number of legendaries is only a minor factor. There have been, through the history of the game, many cheap decks that crushed the more expensive ones.
Check hsreplay and youā€™ll see that the correlation between deck cost and win rate is only very marginal.
Luck influences individual games, but over time that evens out.

So now I covered why your suggestions are not how I define ā€œbetterā€. You asked me how I do. The answer: quality of the deck, and quality of the gameplay choices made by the player. The latter always relies on experience and smartness of the player. The former only partially, because not everyone makes their own decks. (But then you still need to have the skill to pick a deck that works in the current meta and that first your play style enough that you can navigate it).

Youā€™re the one making a claim. Iā€™m not.

Look, I am not here to convince you the game is not rigged. The title of this topic alone proves that you donā€™t care what others say. You just want to spout your claims. And Iā€™ve been foolish to fall for the trap of responding.
Believe what you want to believe. I donā€™t care.
And for others reading this who perhaps are now in doubt whether or not to believe the claims made by anyone: always check, when someone makes a claim, where the evidence is.

Hereā€™s an example:

Link to the source of this, please?

EDIT: Just saw that I overlooked this:

Why do you think I suggest recording ALL games? That is exactly to PREVENT someone from making a claim based on a cherry-picked selection of games.

3 Likes

there was actually a video released by pentagon on this. the only thing it shows tho is that they couldnt identify the aircraft, not that aliens exist like people think.

1. Statistically speaking it is more than reasonable to assume that.
  2. I think they have found some Mars or Moon rocks with some kind of fossils on them. not sure.
  3. I never said Aliens. I said UFOs. Link:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/navy-confirms-videos-did-capture-ufo-sightings-it-calls-them-n1056201

Playing against a Warlock Shuffle shuffle deck

turn 1 play quest
turn 2 play questing explorer
turn 3 play mortal coil draw a card hero power
turn 4 play Moā€™arg Artificer and Nether Breath to get 8 health back

hold on to Draw skies as your playing cards to gain cards, you will need to this carry you into the win condition rounds. Keep following the Yellow Brick Road. The cards are lined up for you every game.

Now play your 4/6 taunt blockers back to back that also gave. you life when you drew them. And now you can block to prevent lethal.

turn 9 play Alexstraza set your health back to 15 cause the game is RIGGED to do so.

By the way, this was a HIGHLANDER deck. 1 in 30 as the Warlock played Zephyrs after Alexstraza and grabbed a gain 8 health card.

RIGGED!

Cant lose when its RIGGED for your pattern to out pattern the the other players pattern.

Next Opponent Rogue

Turn 1 drop Pharaoh Cat - here we goā€¦

Played against a Quest Galakrond Secret Rogue
Play a Secret
Play another Secret. Bet their Ambush and Bamboozle.
Bet you never guess the Rogue played ShadowJeweler turn 4 to light up his portrait full secrets turn 5. Also completes his Quest so now the Rogue is Immune while attacking.
Bet You never Guess those secrets kept the Jeweler alive so he could light up his portrait again on turn 6.
That the Rogue would Drop Shield of Galakrond to Block on turn 7 but I can still win the game on 8 with 4 direct damage the following turn after.

BUT OH! Miracles! The Rogue also drops Galakrond on 8 to get 5 armor. Now the Rogue wins.

Just for showing off the RNG sakes the Rogue drops Kronx on 9.

Have to agree with the OP. Game is rigged as hell.

Now facing Libram Paladin

Imprisoned Sungill
Oh the Aldor Attendant and pops a Libram off Wisdom on it turn 2.
Yep =P

Hi again,
been playing alot today and here are some results that looks fishy to me:

Played for almost 4 hour my new hunter deck. saw maybe 2-3 priest decks.
Out of lets assume 10min/game thats aprox 6x4 =~25 games. I lost maybe 3 .
the decks I did see: hunter/DH/Paladin/Mage (most of the games)

shifted to my shammy murloc deck : 3 priests decks in a row. then 2 rogue(quests), then again 3 priests in a row, then 2 mages, 1 warrior, then 2 rogues and back to 3 priests in a row.

switched to priest deck(very slow one. been dead by T4-5 almost every game. always by hunter(zul) or some crazy priest deck.
In my last 2 games I had some really ā€œnormalā€ things :slight_smile:

1. A hunter(!) played a Spellbreaker on me. WHEN HAVE YOU SEEN A spellbreaker being played ? I know I cant remember that last time I saw it see any actionā€¦
  2. A warlock mechthun deckā€¦ again, cant remember that last time I faced it.

EDIT:
Play my hunter again. so far:
4 priests in a row. again.

1 Like