Will this game ever be balanced for once in its existence?

Bro,don’t waste your time with the Pepega fanboys. Ayala aka Iksar the lead designer despises any critics, rarely answers people’s tweets ( when he does , he actually behave like a child full of himself ) , doesn’t care at all. He’s a Rogue main by the way hence the current state of the :poop: meta. Mana cheating , 0 mana into 0 mana into random into more random stupid S , Quest Priest/Leeroy Priest , Shirvallah/Mech Pali, Pepega hunter, Warlock, Kalecgos/ Pocket Galaxy, Gala Warrior, and now embiggen Druid with the new untargetable reborn taunt…All of this is not an issue according to him and his Pepega team. They’ll be forced to correctly balance the game if people stop feeding the company.

2 Likes

@pazu

The class at the top is always the one that gets yelled at and people always say that the lead designer plays it. Class is strong I admit but many decks are strong like my Treant Druid that wins just as much as my Galk rogue.

Yet because i play both those decks I can beat them more then they beat me when playing my Priest or mage decks so perhaps it is you.

You just missed the point. The whole game is broken and no it’s not me being bad because I can’t play around random and infinite value :poop: every single game. And yes Ayala plays the broken class and enjoys it. " Let’s ruin Gala shaman and make my Rogue even more broken. Wait a second let’s print more broken cards for the new adventure and make them playable because why not ? ( via arena rewards or discover mechanic ) ". High IQ design choices for years now. I don’t have the time nor the money to craft the broken decks you know. Many of us can’t afford crafting the competitive broken decks.

3 Likes

Rank is all about playing a lot and grinding not about playing well. You can get to legend with a 51% win ratio aggro deck even if you play bad as long as you play A LOT.

And also imagine thinking Hearthstone is a competitive game. You are actually the definition of clueless.

1 Like

This right here it lost its competitiveness once Blizzard decided RNG was the way to go. This game is now all about who the game wants to win not who is better player.

2 Likes

Looking at some of todays forum topics.

Nerf Rez Priest
Is Token Druid OP?
Tried of Roguestone…

Typical “Hearthstone” topics. Why are decks so cancerous and OP?

The 1 2 3 RNG. Play my STACKED deck in order to victory. Not randomly shuffled. Powerful cards and randomly added - everything is LINED up to play out for the forced win rates and power creep.

Galakrond decks.
invoke Galakrond
invoke Galakron some using more class cards
maniac invoke Galakrond
now shield of Galakrond

Now if its roguestone you have your evil miscreants ready and make that army of lackeys. Yep, going to get the give +health and taunt. Drop it at midge and do your SMORCing!

Druids? Dealy when they have the 1 cost turn 1 make a treat. Now make more treats. Now keep making them (much like odd paladin and silvers) just keep making them! Oh, you couldn’t keep wiping my board. Okay, time to do all the Buffy Buffy spells as I have them per usual…

Its a AI manipulated game folks. Its just running its AI routine programs. Game doesn’t have anything to do with skill or playing against someone.

Sadly you are wrong, not only little but big time. Makes me laugh everything you said is false.

I don’t think the power level of the cards is the worst problem here. I blame the latest keywords, which are completely busted, and of course, Blizzards draw and matching engine, which is garbage. Random, my butt.

1 Like