Will this game ever be balanced for once in its existence?

Hello since my previous post about the issue has been deleted probably because i used the S word ( Stupid ) i will try and keep this pg 1+ as much as possible.
When will Hunter be nerfed? i hoped that after the removal of Deathstalker rexxar Hunters would be just like any other class but no they continue to defeat you at turn 3 so what is the deal here? any plans for nerfing this class and making it playable against or i should just disenchant all my years worth of cards and just buy a Huntard cards and reach Legend for free ? .

3 Likes

I wanna see a Rouge, Hunter, warlock & Druid nerfed, and the rest of the classes too for that matter.

Things need to change, and the balance right now is just really bad.

“Nothing will change, ur voice won’t be heard, ur just a small sample size” so basically ur only hope is for hunters to get excited about the new cards and change to Highlander ooooooooooor make a Rezz Priest kekw.

So… why nerf them at all?

2 Likes

To make the game better for everyone.

How will nerfing every single class make the game better?

(Besides giving everyone a ton of dust, I guess?)

The balance will get better, don’t you understand this?.

So naive… :man_facepalming:

Speaking about yourself again? What do u even know about this for starters? You don’t seem to have a clue about a balanced game that’s for sure.

Cant balance a game thats 99.9% luck based and 1 2 3 RNG driven.

Example. Theft Rogue

1 2 3 RNG I got my blink fox, I got my evil miscreants 100% of the time turns 3 - 5.
Drop my 100% chance to have underbelly fence.

Now on to the Total luck base no skilled required the AI will hand me my wins.

Rogue steals 8/8 LEGENDARY Paladin Dragon both players get pumped up to 10 mana Crystals. Now thee old 100% chance to have give a minion +2 health and taunt cause Evil Miscreants.

And then the next turn the Rogue plays

Stolen LEGANDARY! Yeppers, those Rogues and 100% legendary steals.

KING KRUSH! Pffft whatever. 8/8 legend and a 8/8 legend charge. Game.

All skill based. So will Hearthstone ever be balanced? Any kind of resemblance of skill? Or just 99.9% trash?

How? You keep saying that, without explaining why you believe this to be the case.

It’s not something I believe lul. It’s a damn fact. Go play some pokemon, experience life, Idk it’s too deep for you little one.

It can for sure, but will it happen? I bet not, it will keep it’s way, seem to be working for them so I guess their way of thinking oa why fix it when it works.

It’s kind of impossible in a competitive environment. There will always be something at the top and people complaining about.

But you can play with friends the way you like to. I hope they will one day integrate better social features like guilds into the game so you can easier do that.

Druid nerfed? Lol rank 15 player spotted

1 Like

Mad cause ur bad at this game? How long u been playing yet you at ur rank you are at now? Lul.

It’s not impossible, it can be more balance, you can’t deny that. Why are u plebs defending blizzard?

1 Like

I guess it can be “more balance”. But what exactly do you even mean with that? The point in competition will always be to find the exploits and abusing them. That’s why I said it’s impossible. I personally always like to advice people that they can play the game casually with friends as I stated above. I think people could have more fun that way if they just wanted. If you’re more interested in competition though… well, I don’t like that part of the game, so I don’t have more to say about it.

I just think that perfect balance in a competitive game is logically impossible to achieve, but maybe I interpreted the post wrong. It says “be balanced for once in its existence” and they just talk about one certain class being way too strong. You can complain about a lot of things. This is just one annoying thing and if they would nerf that or whatever else a different build will become the strongest. People might still want “more balance” even then.

It just doesn’t make sense in a competitive setting. It’s like when people say things should be different without understanding the actual problem. You can want more “justice”, but what exactly does this mean and if you make laws people still can find ways around those. Nerfs in Hearthstone are like that. Because of competition people will still find “unfair” stuff to abuse. That’s why it’s “impossible” to make a competitive game “perfectly balanced”.

But there’s a way out and that is just playing for fun casually, maybe with your friends. And they could also make something like a sandbox mode where you can adjust game settings to your liking and maybe share that in social groups like guilds. This game could be much more interesting if more people would not fall for this “competition trap”. No matter how good you are it’s never going to be enough for you and it also ruins the experience of others. Well, that’s at least my opinion on it.

Wtf did I just read lol, that’s not the point tho.

And where is your evidence for that? Everything is possible untill proven not too!
And we already have evidence on 100% balanced games.

It’s not about what people want really, it’s about fixing the real issues ingame that actually are OP or broken in a way, if u see me for example complaining about aggro and I say it’s broken, it doesn’t mean Im right, see my point here? Most people don’t know what balanced means…

Take 20 random people on this forum put them in a room bythemselfs and let them nerf buff anything they like about the game, u will see that, the game likely will get worse than it’s original form.

I’ve been playing since Vanilla kiddo and my rank doesnt matter cause i gave up on ladder. But if you seriously think Druid needs nerf in this galakrond meta you are just a terrible player. /thread