Why does zul jin doesnt activate freeze trap

Hi, i have notice a few time now that when i play zuljin all my spell and secret get activated but not freeze trap?? any idea?

How many secrets did you have, and did you already have freezing trap up?

freezing trap had already been activated. 5 secret normally when i use zul jin in highlander deck.

I was thinking that your secret slots were maybe full (you can only have so many).

You can not have more than 5 secrets total in play (4 if you also have a quest).
You can not have more than 1 of the same secret in play.

Zul’jin recasts all spells you cast. So if you have cast Freezing Trap during the game, it should cast it again. However, due to the two restrictions above the recast of the spell might “fizzle” (fail without effect). Note that when that happens, the spell will be shown to your opponent. Casting Zul’jin with a secret in play might reveal what that secret is.

Zul’jin does not cast spells you never cast. There are other ways to get a secret on the battlefield. E.g. Masked Contender can bring a Freezing Trap from your deck into play without you casting it. If that happens, then Zul’jin won’t cast it either, since it only repeats spells you have cast.

If you have a game where Freezing Trap was cast / played by you, but Zul’jin did not recast it, then that would be a bug. Please report it at the bug report forum (https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/c/bug-report), preferably with a link to the game on hsreplay.net)

1 Like

hey thanks for the info, the only option i see is that cast 6 spell and zuljin must have select 5 freeze trap not being one of them. Surprisingly, it always seem to be falling on to freeze trap.