Why does my account always face perfect draws?

Bots do not mean rigged. It means someone is using something to play their game, Have you ever checked another popular Blizzard game called Diablo 3? Love it to death, but have many waves of bans have their been over people botting? A crap ton. Look back in the history of HS and there have been bots. I am sure there still are to this day. I just find it unfathomable at certain levels of rank that the amount of perfect opening hands there are. And playing those exact same decks, I see those opening hands about 10% of the time. It’s unnatural. Others on here mentioned a program that allows to pick cards. I did not. I just want to know how it’s possible and if Blizzard actually rewards or punishes certain players based on emotes or other criteria. You attacked like you are on a high horse and it seemed very unnecessary and I apologize if I offended you. And if you ever got aggravated at the game and were in a bad mood enough to post about constant bad RNG then maybe you can relate and not attack with dripping sarcasm.

1 Like

Serious question: If you consider the game is rigged and cheating, why keep on playing?

Also, someone said streamers always have perfect openings and draw. Most of the streamers I watch tend to have horrible losing streaks too. The only place where their draw seems perfect is in carefully edited YT videos.

2 Likes

I’ve had similar experiences where I was doing well for 10-15 games climbing ladder, then at some point the opponents would have perfect curves, great RNG, and I would draw the cards I needed for later in the game in my opening hand and get them back in the mulligans. I only had 1 viable deck because I used my dust on it and I don’t spend money on this game because it’s a waste. So I couldn’t switch decks to trick the system. I could not advance any more at that point, I tried many games after and my win % changed to 1/4 games if I was lucky.

3 Likes

Between 2016 and 2018 I observed an astonishing amount of RNG manipulation and botting. The worst was in 2018. Regularly I would climb toward rank 15. The trigger for a drop back to 20 was either a godly opponent at one win before attaining rank 15 or after I made a bad play. Sometimes it was a losing streak straight to rank 20. Sometimes it was like a slot machine back to the bottom. I did quit this game several times in the past five years because of it and the poorly designed metas. I kept coming back hoping to see improvement. I am quite happy with the game now.

Btw, for those who dismiss botting in Hearthstone as a tinfoil hat thing, anyone can search github to find the many bot programs made. It has been available in multiple programming languages for a few years. Hearthstone uses bots for the practice games and solo adventures. The dev team has access to a simulations super server that uses bots as an aid for meta balancing. No one knows the extent to which bots are used.

4 Likes

funny, i was asking myself the same thing today…

1 Like

This is the real answer, don’t let anyone tell you different!

Blizzard hates you, yes you personally and wants to make you cry, rage and hopefully rage quit. Ideally with a massive rant / quit post on the forums so the world can have a good laugh at you.

1 Like

because if few people cheat does not mean everyone is call banned the few cheaters

Wish I could have replied to this earlyer… Answer is simple… Pay Blizz more money and you get more luck…

2 Likes

I think the real answer is don’t necro old posts.

1 Like

hmm thats your alt isnt it …you are bumping your alt thread

I don’t know, I’ve been in legend being f2p, so I don’t believe there is a conspiracy by Blizzard so that their algorithm makes f2p lose and whales win.

Okay, Blizzard is a pretty greedy company, but they do it by releasing 3 expansions per year + 1 miniset per expansion. They removed the adventure expansions, in which buying the wings with gold you got all cards of the expansion. The skins at absurd prices, the 3 battle passes that can only be purchased with real money. The new premium coin. With all those things Blizzard takes a lot of money. They don’t need to manipulate the games.

1 Like

It’s no conspiracy, it’s a documented fact. In diablow immoral payportal, one guy paid to win so much, he literally couldn’t matchmake anymore.

It’s the most obvious way the matchmaking patent they’ve had in place for years was exposed.

Now, watch the pro company posters swoop in like a swarm of killer bees to try and pretend it doesn’t exist, isn’t in play here, and somehow doesn’t work exactly the way it says it does.

And watch the mods ignore their coc violations as they always do, because this company rewards frat boy culture.

3 Likes

Ah, yes, I do believe that patent exists and that it makes you more likely to match against other or another depending on your hero and your mana curve. It has happened to me from playing aggro and finding many Blood DK, and finding less when I play something else. Also that match players with premium avatar against f2p, to encourage them to buy.

But the OP talks about rigging the draw. I don’t see that happening, most of the time I draw a playable hand, sometimes I draw a perfect hand with full combo, and other times I draw a bad hand and with mulligan I draw rubbish again, I see it as quite balanced.

The patent talks about manipulating matchmaking to match players with cosmetics with f2p to encourage f2p to buy. And it can be adapted to Hearthstone so that the f2p statistically matches more decks that make him counter his deck But manipulating the draw is another level and I don’t think they are doing it. If that happened you could not climb to legend being f2p, but you can perfectly if you have a good deck, you know how to use it and you know the match meta.

Anyway It’s just my two cents, I don’t know how the game works inside.

1 Like

Don’t reply anymore to this the person that necrod the post is a sore loser.

Because the game wants you to buy more packs.

1 Like

The patent talks about more then just cosmetics. It talks about all kind of items. Ergo for heartston its mostlikly card packs and bundles.

2 Likes

There we go, trying to descredit at its finest. Good try…Not.

1 Like

If they already can manipulate matches based on two sets of mmr (which they freely admit for bgs), manipulate them to the point that we’re agreeing on to the point where they are matching based on history of purchases (what they know of two players respective account histories, a relatively complicated and more involved process than two 30 or 40 card decks), then manipulating for “player A draws only cards above 7 mana, player B draws below 5” is child’s play.

They do a similar version already for one of the brawls already where you draw cards on curve: 1 mana on turn one, 2 on two, and so on.

Also, this.

2 Likes

What i experience also alot, when i got the feeling that i have a real bad matchup and it looks like i am supposed to loose and then turn the game just how ever, ill get a disconnect, when i log back in i most of the times lost a turn. It happens so often it makes me kinda suspicious. And this is with a really stable internet connection and hardware.

2 Likes

50% winrate patented technology :rofl:

2 Likes