Why does my account always face perfect draws?

Does anyone deal with this? Facing perfect RNG every match up, no matter the hero or deck you play? They need an answer, they always get it, they play Highlander decks, they have every card needed for a combo on the mana turn they need it. Is this a setting made by the HS team for people they feel should be screwed over match after match?

Then the opening hands I get are mostly unplayable in the early round. Playing paladin, I got twice in like 5 matches, both Librams of Hope, 9 mana card in my opening hand after mulligans. Where is the shuffle mechanic there?

I really want to know the reasoning behind my constant bad RNG. Blizzard, please explain this to me. Statistics don’t allow for the perfection I face game after game.

And other sufferers of bad RNG, please tell me your stories.

17 Likes

I have some really bad days for sure. The best way to get over it is to literally count every time RNG is good for you, see how well it stacks up. I tend to take it for granted tbh

4 Likes

I got to Platinum 7 and now I back to 10, I win one, lose three, and my wins usually are because the person or bot I am playing isn’t playing very well. The other 75% of my games are total aggravation. I do my daily quests and that’s about it. The game should not cause this level of frustration and imbalance. You shouldn’t need to be grateful for 25% good luck.

10 Likes

there a cheat program floating around that let you choose your drawing but people who think can’t cheat in hearthstone shut everyone down when they bring it up

it was first spotted 2018

4 Likes

No, DeckTracker is older than 2018.

I have seen many streamers always have perfect opening, perfect draws and perfect solutions to any types of situation.

I have also seen too many times that when they yelled “I need this card now” and BOOM the next draw was exactly THAT card.

I am sure these are just pure coincidence. They have absolutely nothing to do with the amount of real cash they’ve spent on the game. That would be insulting and ridiculous because Hearthstone is a pure skill based and extremely fair game with no rigged and crooked things happening whatsoever.

5 Likes

It would be as ridiculous as somebody continuing to play a game they know to be rigged, indeed.

8 Likes

Talk about some bad luck. It happens.

2 Likes

Murlocs might be good luck, at least in Silver. I just got back to Gold with Murloc Paladin. It also pays to just keep playing a match. The worst opponent I faced recently was a Paladin with that reborn quest. It was like playing against a rez Priest with all the reborn and all the extra minions. Eventually I cleared his board and smashed in Arthas’ face, after so many dead minions. Then for some reason I actually got weaker opponents and streaked to Gold.

2 Likes

There is at least one perfectly valid reason. Money. I made quite the nice money betting on “random” HS outcomes.

All i needed to see to just ignore this and save my time on a nice sunday afternoon ! Thanks for letting me know ahead before i seriously answered you !

2 Likes

I have faced bots in my history playing this game, Lyryal, and for you to dismiss me as a liar is showing how ignorant you are. You must be one of the people who always has perfect RNG and perfect opening hands. All bow down to your perfection.

2 Likes

youll learn to handle losing in a game over time

at least most people do

1 Like

It’s karma; the game knows what you did.

The game doesn’t forget.

The game doesn’t forgive.

5 Likes

Wow such a reply worth of responding , nothing . What’s next , ima tell you the earth is round and you’ll insult me even more ? >.<

Maybe your serious answer would help that guy.
but you chose to offend him,yes it is offending, so you can expect and accept an insult.

1 Like

Shows you still have faith in these forum posters or actually agree on this RIGGED rng non sense , either way …

6 years of browsing HS forums , you lose faith to help anyone that rely on mentioning RIGGED & BOTS in there opening threads!!

I have an advice for you. Works for me from time to time.
Make original decks. The more they differ from netdecks, the better. It takes the game from 5 to 15 matches to learn what counters you. Before it does, if you are capable enough, it’s “free” winstreak.

that not a cheat that add-on tack your deck i mean there a program from 2018 that let you choose card you draw

2 Likes

Every paladin I’ve ever played since the expansion always starts with the 1/3 and First Day of School. Never once seen it not happen

4 Likes