Why do people in wild play the most irredeemable decks

When there’s endless possibility for choice?

Like playing secret mage, or the mage with infinite turns?

I don’t even give them the privilege of playing and just instant concede when I see them,
no reason to give them enjoyment of the game.

Zero amount of shame.

2 Likes

I’m in the same situation as you, do you want to respond to blizzard properly?
-Silents the opponent’s emoticons immediately so that he wastes time clicking without doing anything to him

• Write here on the forum everything that seems to you to be manipulation by blizzard, manipulated matchmaking, even the slightest thing like the connection dropping when you were winning, you come back and you lost
  • Think carefully about what you need to spend your money on and if it’s a good choice, (what do you get in return?) Unfortunately I can’t advise you exactly what to do because it would go against the regulation but I can invite you to reflect
  • Make videos of matches to keep demonstrating situations that seem altered to you
  • When you have nothing to do you can make excellent profits simply by entering and “waiting” we understand each other eheh
  • Find your own way to earn gold without wasting too much time
1 Like

It’s just crazy to me, that with all the choice people have in wild, they would go and play a shameless mage setup, that has incredibly oppressive rng setup.

I don’t interact with them or give them the satisfaction for the game, I just insta-concede. Not going to give said player the enjoyment of playing rng oppressive decks.

1 Like

You are getting matched up against players of your skill level, and those players have decided to play the strongest decks they could build (or find). There are noobs out there, but you’re too high mmr to face them. They’ll queue into other noobs (or bots).

It’s not the ranking or the losing I care about, it’s the shameless deck use.

1 Like

Shameless implies there’s something they should be ashamed of. They didn’t make the game, it’s not their job to balance it.

1 Like

Fair enough, I view it as shameless, they probably don’t feel the same way. I mean I could play the exact decks but there’s no challenge, that’s most likely where I see the shame of it.

2 Likes

Well, it’s almost as is this game is more rewarding towards wins than losses.

Isn’t it incredible that people are playing to win in a game that rewards winning ??

I mean, why would you play a good deck for 2 to 3 hours in order to complete your weekly quest when you could spend 10+ hours getting wrecked with a fun deck ? That really is a conundrum.

2 Likes

If playing to win takes the fun out of the game, that’s a major problem with the game. Good games continue to be fun at the highest skill level.

people play whats fun for them to play …feels like "fun " is an alien concept to you

2 Likes

I enjoy a fun game of hearthstone, but I don’t consider using an overbearing rng oppressive deck fun to use and play against.

Although, to be fair, I did start playing discard warlock.

For me it’s mill decks. Oh boy, jade golem druid, going to make me draw nine cards a turn. You could play anything in hearthstone, you chose the most boring deck to exist ever

3 Likes

Sounds about right, instead of all the options to unique decks, people abuse the most predictably abusive decks.

A lot of people are after the rewards and they want the fastest and easiest way to get there. As long as the option is there, in the nature of self interest, they will find it and use it. Winning also creates a dopamine response. However, excessive wins without the effort creates lower levels of dopamine response. In other words, it’s really self destructive, but they keep chasing it anyway.

That’s my assessment anyway. Always liked using different decks to climb, but it’s important to make sure you are proficient and very good with each deck.

Agreed on the dopamine rush, but it feels more satisfying playing a deck you worked on that sufficiently does well overall.

1 Like

To be honest you make me laugh. Are you trolling much latlely?

Your post and comments doesnt make any sense at all.

1 Like

They have free will.

1 Like

That’s needs to stop, today.

The only correct answer to your question is: To win.

Could be to troll, never know.