Why do people in wild play the most irredeemable decks

The point is that there are quests that require you to win x number of matches. Even the monthly five to get your HS card back is incentive enough to do whatever it takes to win those. Trolling or not, when I play wild mode, I play it to get the wins I need. Once I get my five for the month, I go back to BGs. If running a “troll” deck gets people to concede five times in a row, I’ll happily do that.

Once I got to legend in wild and standard, I lost interest in those modes.

No one’s playing good decks to troll. Trolls typically just rope all game.

I play cheap copied decks because i dont have a lot of cards or dust and patience at the moment.
I get bored of them so quickly its torturous to climb… even when i win. zzzzz
My opponents probably have a better time than me atm, i concede when i get bored lol

I dont try to copy anything considered meta, i just try to mystery meat casserole my decks. Just look at my ingredients i have to work with and build what seems the best option available. I dont craft cards at all nor do I dust anything unless i currently own 3+ copies. Once it reaches 2 copies thats where it remains. I want to keep my collection not just for variety in deckbuilding, but because there are down the road benefits I predicted would occur. Example was the gift of Diamond Loatheb. I like everyone else was not aware of said gift back when I earned my Loatheb, but I was pleasantly surprised when that gift materialized years later. And to my amusement, all the crying on the forums and faulty logic pleads on the forums whining about their inability to get it because of their short sightedness by dusting their’s so long ago, was genuinely the best payoff for my practice of long term hoarding of my Ark of a collection. :rofl:

So while I dont make meta decks or anything resembling them, I can take pride in my status as Bronze 5 last month because I earned it from the ground up, never plagiarizing to the meta, to net decks, or toxic gameplay. Feel free to disagree, its an open internet, and you are free to be wrong in my view lol. But I have fun with my endless cloning rogue deck designed to give me all 5/5s the rest of the game and eventually the sword of 1000 truths. Sure it usually takes about 20 to 30 turns to get it into a win condition of my liking, but thats a fun short game to me. the single digit turn game endings by either player is a total loss in my view. especially if it was me.

1 Like

I’m exactluy the opposite atm the moment, tiny collection and and i getting crossed eyed with all the cards. i just dusted 3 classes and felt so much better lolol

Team 5 wasn’t thinking about all the consequences when they unnecessarily nerfed Sorcerer’s Apprentice.

This topic isn’t about you, not sure how you got to that point.

And don’t let the like from TieGuanYu inflate your response he follows me around and likes contrarian points towards me.

the topic is about those that waste wild players time with meta decks and other plagiarisms that infest standard. I know the thread isnt about me, its about a shared viewpoint of the bane of Wild’s existence. Netdecking Meta heads infesting Wild. I am not one of those and my outlook is relevant to the one that share the point the thread is about.

Grabs Pitchfork

Get out of Wild you filthy metadeck tryhards! :rofl:

Let Chillwind Yeti be a thing again!

Ok, just making sure you know I’m not talking about you with regards to people that play overly strong decks.

I myself play control paladin that I made and worked on myself.