Why can I not pre-order Scholomance Academy?

On the battle.net launcher it still has the button to pre-purchase but when I click on it the shop is just stuck at loading screen. When I go to the homepage for HS in the shop SA is nowhere to be found. Doesn’t show up in game either. Been on vaca for a few weeks and just got back and figured I’d preorder but now I can’t.

4 Likes

I don’t know. The patch notes actually says until August 5.

Save your cash bro. If you have enough dust then just craft 1 or 2 meta legendaries. Job done.

If I could go back in time I’d wish it were gone when I purchased them too.

It is weird that it isn’t there. They usually stay up right on the day the new release comes. Is it releasing early?

Are you doing this on mobile? I wonder if you might need to update the game? Maybe there was a patch while you were away?

The bundle was available yesterday , today from my understanding a large bottle neck was going on about 11:30 EST , I tried to add to my ballance to buy the Scholomance bundle and it took 2 hours to go through and not thinking much as the Main Advertisement is still up , you click and it just spins. The in game availability to buy is also gone.

The bundle is also missing from the Blizzard shop website, so it doesn’t look like a mobile-related issue. The link to the bundle itself doesn’t seem to work right now.

1 Like

I was just going to pre-order aswell, but they are all gone for me too… During the stream with Kripp they mentioned that the bundles will be up until midnight 5th August, so i don’t know what happened… :face_with_head_bandage:

me also wtf the link is not working and it gone from the shop whats going on

Same here. Was going to pre-order through the Android app, but it isn’t in the shop. I guess Blizzard decided they made just enough money, so they didn’t want anyone to buy their product anymore.

1 Like

Pre-Purchase Scholomance Academy

Pre-purchase one or both Scholomance Academy bundles, available in-game and on the Battle.net web shop through August 5!

well this is on there website so there must be a problem

My thought is that someone made a mistake and flipped the “turn off pre-orders” switch way too early. Since it is most likely automated, they probably put the wrong day in the code.

well if they read the forums they would know

1 Like

They’re losing a ton of money from not having it up.

Yes, it just spins and doesn’t load, hopefully they’ll fix it and it will be available tomorrow. It probably helps if this post gets some attention

Glad to see I’m not the only person who was wondering where it went. Hopefully it’s back up soon so I can pre-order!

1 Like

Attention !!! giving it my all … Comon Blizz Employee’s look here We want to buy your Bundel !!! :smile:

This is so annoying, I had two tickets about the preorder with Blizzard this week as I was doing a giveaway for it on my twitch stream. They assured me it would still be available to purchase today so I could gift it to the competition winner - and they’ve taken it down early?
This has to be a mistake right…?

Hi all.

Few minutes ago I tried to purchase bundle of Scholomance expension pack. Unluckily, like you, I cannot do it.

Strange, right?

But looking for any information about it I found something interesting.
In my native language in “patch notes 17.6” I have information, that prepurchase was avaiable until 03.08 :frowning:

I checked patch notes written in another language I know and only my native has due date.

So I’m afraid it’s too late :frowning:

Regards,
kunikosia

Fingers Crossed its a mistake and will be updated ASAP… but not happy if this the case… :expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless: