What you don't understand Blizzard

What you don’t understand Blizzard.
Take care of the WARRIOR, but not in a week or a month.
These changes are needed NOW.
I play a duel for 20-30 minutes and lose it, stupid fake game.
And correct the weekly tasks and don’t treat us like slaves.

6 Likes

Now, if anyone had posted those two words who wasn’t supporting the company, they would have had their post vanished already.

Also:

1 Like

Oh, so just because you played for that long YOU, and only YOU, deserve to win the match. Not the other person playing the game as well. YOU, the person relying on TOP DECKING your win condition. Very interesting take.

Careful, they don’t like it when you use their own logic/words against them. It’ll give you a forum vacation for two weeks. :grin:

1 Like

It’s true. I know firsthand about the forum banishment.

1 Like

I only ever get suspended for two days… Lucky. Maybe I have to step in up a notch… Gnomes in little hats keep stealing all my gold! Orcs are violent! Warriors and paladins love musical theater!

I stopped playing… they nerfed all my classes but Reno Warrior and the hunter too, it’s unfair to play against these decks!!
That’s why I stopped playing!! I hope this game blows up!!

Do 40 minute matches go faster or slower when there’s “play fast” stuff on the field like minset Elite Tauren Chief and Nozdormu? I am fully aware hot potato ETC doesn’t encourage fast play but everyone I used him against certainly had pep in their step.

1 Like

This game need to be remade. Restart from scratch.