Battlegrounds is rigged

Hearthstone Battlegrounds is 100% rigged. Blizzard isn’t even shy to hide it so when you have ppl defending it, makes me question how few games they must have played. We’ve seen time and time again from players who for whatever reason made charts to show how they can predict exactly what will happen - IE Baron sniped after taunt goes down, the percentage can’t be looked at as random anymore. For each chart someone with a tin foil hat made, there is zero from those who question the guy with the tin foil hat. It’s just the way it is. Remember, the Earth is also flat to some of these guys. That says it all.

2 Likes

No, it isn’t.

source: dude trust me.

1 Like

Totally rigged. Tested with over 100 games and when you buy pack (any pack) you mysteriously get minions of some value, but after 10 or so games all your minions morph to idiots, who all attack to the worst target ever. With possibility of 99% of win you will start losing for this “randomization” Totally rigged to the core, do not play this game.

2 Likes

the fraudulent situation is not only related to the battlegrounds but it is related to the whole game, everything is rigged, especially the paid modes

Telling us not to play Hearthstone, on the Hearthstone Forums is vandalism.

The game is not rigged.

I just hate how the game suddenly went to climbing to tier 6 by turn 2 or else you are guaranteed bottom 4. Hyperbole, dont be that guy and say “you cant get to tier 6 on turn 2, hur de dur”… I’m not one that usually ever gets to tier 6 in the first place for the last few years. Very rare occasions. Now it seems that every single scaling minion is in that tribe’s tier 6. Yet I consistently run into boards with every minion with upwards of 30/30 stats and Ive had to scrape with every interaction I can muster to get a single unit to have double digits… and its only the turn we finally get all 10 gold… I normally had a 5500 to 6500 rating for the last couple years… now I’m barely scratching 4000… Its just ridiculous how many matches go without a single triple or even finding any key combos for any tribe in the game lobby let alone any key combos for the tribe im trying to go.

Sure would be nice if they released BattleGrounds Classic. lol.

Source: I just know, trust me, lol

1 Like

So every pro company poster telling people to “quit,” “take a break,” “maybe this isn’t the game for you” is committing vandalism.

Going to save this one.

source: …nothing.

Pretty much.

How much does Blizz pay for you to act as lobbier?

2 Likes

Yeah idk what is going on. I go games without even being able to make a single triple. Where as I used to get them all the time. Now you just race to tier 6 with barely anything going and hope to get the OP minions so you can start making something. By that time someone is already unstoppable and then you loose.

that’s what he Is talking about when they say that get the minion that allows you to scale to 30/30+ then build your tribe around it.

pretty sure we are running bg classic except for the addition of undead.

I still believe that tripling a non undead is still a highroll now. Far too often you can litterally go 10+ turns and see only a single minion of a tribe when nobody else is playing it.

Undead you can triple just fine, 6 minions tripled including 3 different tier 6 minions? no problem

But most minions that allow for scaling is like tier 5 or tier 6, which is endgame. What do I do in turns 1 thru 6? (Because turn 7 is game over, endgame).

I totally agree! I’m so fed up. No matter what I pick at first it will be the last one. If I change then all of a sudden there they are. How can you refresh 10 times and see not one demon or naga whatever you’re playing. Then another player has triples and cards that serve his toon 100% if this was a pay per month it would bomb.

1 Like

huh? I thought it was already super obvious to everyone the whole game is rigged. Not only BG. It’s all about getting players hooked to the game. When you stop playing for some time and start again; you’ll have this honeymoon phase where the algorithm will link you to players that need to lose. Also when you created a new deck, you’ll face opponents that need to lose. When you play BG it’s the same.

This is simply not true.

The game is not rigged.

Source: just trust me, I know.

1 Like

There can be no source, or proof, for “the game is not rigged”. It is for you to prove that it is rigged, & anecdotal evidence doesn’t count.

It’s like asking me to prove there is no god; you have to prove that there is one.

A negative can’t be proven.

Mocking me won’t change my mind that you are simply uneducated.

No one can stomach losing anymore. Everything is fixed or rigged in some way so they feel better about themselves. Thing is, if you absolutely know something is rigged, why continue to engage with it?

Anyone interested in studying confirmation bias need only hang out in gaming forums for a few months.

Yes, there is. For example pack opening pity timer is rigging. Granted, for the benefit of the customer this time, but it is a rigging non the less.

No it is not. We are not in the coourt of law. You warrant no proof from me.

No it is not.

This is a lie. Only some negatives can’t be proven. Some negatives can. For example it is often quite easy to prove someone is -not- telling the truth. A negative.

You think I was trying to mock you? Amusing.

That being said, you claimed twice already that you are ignoring me. Obviously you have read my post. Thus, you were not telling the truth. Oh, look. We have proven a negative.

1 Like