What ya got saved up for the upcoming expansion?

It matters that you call me a liar.
And I play because it’s free, and because I can still play deckstyles that I enjoy in Casual and Wild.
That should not indicate that I think the game is in a good place, nor that I approve of the level of power creep and overtuned effects.
I don’t, and I have left Standard and pretty much all ranked because of it.

Your generalizations of what I have said are beginning to sound an awful lot like an attack on my character.
Anytime you dislike what I have to say, feel free to ignore me as I will be doing to you immediately.

You can’t say it is not that bad to just play one class and say the game is that bad. Both can’t be true.

Any time someone disagrees with your pedantic crap here, this is where you go.

I am going to go ahead and put you permanent ignore because there is no other poster on these forums that is nearly as consistently beligerant and negative towards literally everyone who ever dares to contradict their narrative.

I hope you get help.

1 Like

Splendid. Surprised it took you this long tbh.

What a bizarre presumption!

It is not a bad thing.
More of an observation that “you enjoy the anticipation of opening packs… more than actually opening them”

I have a jar of dirt!

Not really, I have nothing. Might preorder, might not, took a break for several months and just came back- only to be obsessed with Mercenaries of all things. Hakuna matata! I shall purchase whatsoever my little heart desires when the time doth come!

This might also reflect on why many people have such a twisted idea of the meta.

The issue with Hearthstone is that when a player dusts whole classes to get a full collection for one class it’s hard to course correct and get another class usable. They might have to wait two or three expansions after they decide to open more classes before accumulating enough cards to make a few classes usable again.

1 Like

I have the cards to play other classes, I just don’t.
It takes me a very long time to learn a class, and as the game is always adding cards, it’s easier for me to focus on just one.

1 Like

I’ve only played Shaman for the last 8 years. If I had unlimited disposable income, I’m sure I’d be playing everything. I don’t want to drop $300 every 4 months and play whack-a-mole with meta decks.

The good thing is that I’ve saved enough gold (21k) to unlock the entirety of DK and Shaman on release, so this will be the first time I play a different class competitively. DK is attractive for the same reasons that kept me on Shaman so long: multiple archetypes.

1 Like

150 DK Packs, 60 Standard packs and 20 class packs.
4,5k gold and 3,2k dust.

100$ is what i got saved up

25k gold and like 70 random packs to be opened.
I have to start from scratch though,bar the cards from the standard set. So it will probably be only 1 deck maybe 2 if i am lucky.

Mage and priest maybe,they look kinda fun.

Around 6K gold, 14 standard packs, the free DK packs.

I am planning to use all my gold on packs till I find 1 legendary after having all common/rares.

I am not looking forward investing anything in DK yet, but in case they will nerf (and refund) cards that are obtainable in the 2k gold bundle, I’ll buy it if it is convenient (at least 1 legendary or the equivalent of it refunded).
So after opening packs I’ll probably start saving 2K gold, it shouldn’t take more than 2 weeks.

I don’t have any plan on crafting anything: I didn’t look into detail at various archetypes, but on top of my head I don’t have any “must craft” legendary (maybe I don’t remember it).
Cards that I find interesting and I may craft later: warlock legendary with lifesteal, big shaman, Theron, craft a zombeast.
Decks that I would like to try on day 1: arcane mage, which seems also cheap (I’m not planning on crafting the legendary).

It’s a meh expansion for me: I don’t see any cool mechanic nor archetype nor card that can shake up my creativity.
If “no minion” DH was a hunter archetype I would have been more hyped :joy: but instead we got a weapon that buffs everything for some reasons :man_shrugging:

abut 4.8k dust (I think?) and 2320 gold.
3 March packs, 5 standard.

Going in almost entirely blind for the expansion, so it’s exciting. I’ve seen like 5 cards from March. Not looking forward to that 2k DK set though :scream:
I wanted to blow my gold on heroic duels :sob:

I’ve been meaning to craft something that’s purely for fun(Like Noggenfogger) for a while, so I’m looking to do it this expansion, depending on how the legendaries are looking and which expansions (if any) are added to duels. Still hoping they add Galakrond to Duels so I can use my Reno hero

I find it amazing that you could play exclusively paladin over the last expansion and still want to play. Paladin has been awful for months.

It was more curiosity of how you are able to stand playing a class that didn’t have a competitive list for most of the year.

So? You probably find lots of things amazing. Your opinion is only an opinion, it is not a universal truth. If you looked at HSReplay you would see that it’s not “awful”.

I easily reach Diamond 5 every month & sometimes Legend.

I would appreciate it if you didn’t speak to me again.

2 Likes

15k gold, 20k dust. I’m basically down to buying one bundle per year based on how stale the game is getting. I bought the one before Nathria so the next two-three will be on my “savings”. If they do something to tweak battlegrounds I might buy the battlepass, but honestly only having two options for heroes is fine.

Also, I noticed no one is talking about there runes? Is everyone like me and just kind of ignoring it completely?

1 Like

Like how absolutely rude you are? It’s profound in its ignorance and scope.

You mean write? You’ve never heard me speak.

You’re actiing like a jerk here is, in fact, a universal truth.

It’s pretty awful, tbh.

Good on you for having the patience to wade through the ladder with an inferior class.

Hopefully paladin gets lots of good cards going forward, opening up more ways to play the class.

1 Like

Help me I’m poor. :frowning:

2 Likes

I’ll see what I can do. Do you still play a lot?