Warriors NEED TO BE NERFED NOW

That isnt good game design and has not always been how hearthstone has been

Go back 5 years and you could play a lot of deck variety

The problem is the top decks are galaxies above everything else it locks out creativity and freedom in deck building

That is a failure of the dev team and while they continue to pump out garbage like reno and brann it will continue to get worse. The current team just need to step away from the game and hand it over to a fresh perspective because its clear their card design philosophy is flawed.

No one should look at brann being removed from core for being too strong 2 years ago and decide to make a blatantly more powerful and non interactive version. That is pure ignorance at a design level

1 Like

It’s more accurate to say that 5 years ago you were too ignorant to realize that the decks back then were galaxies apart. Balance is an illusion and the less you know the more it exists

Literally no lol.

years ago we got cards like og brann which gave you double battlecries but it was tied to an aura effect while he was on board so you could remove him and with it the 2x battlecry effect

we got the shaman quest in uldum which required you to play battlecry cards to unlock a new hero power which then costed you 2 mana and gave double battlecry for that turn. Meaning you had to build up to it over a game and even then had to spend mana every turn to get the effect

and now its just on a basic battlecry effect you cant stop and it lasts all game with no way to stop it

That isnt time showing ignorance that is showing a clear failure of design between then and now

Og brann was in standard 2 yrs ago and was so broken with cards like astalor he was vaulted. Yet some dev thought it would be a good idea to make a better version. That is dev ignorance not my ignorance

2 Likes

You are a BIG FAT LIAR… Sorry but its the truth.

1 Like

I’ve been playing fatigue Warlock and destroying every Warrior I come across. There are favorable matchups to the deck.

I am big and fat but I am no liar

Then it’s nerf X then Y then Z

You get where I’m going, right?

No…they would unironically buff warrior.

Based on the way they react to the playerbase requests.

“more communication results in the devs abandoning the forums since before the pandemic.”

“more player agency” results in less.

Calls to nerf warrior and the move described would result in: "we’ve heard people want warrior nerfed…well, we took a look at the games over the last few days and decided to listen to your feedback and buff wariior and introduce even more warrior cards to make warrior better. In fact, we’ve decided to make ren a class card for warrior for the rest of the coming hearthstone year!

Once again, we want to thank everyone for their feedback, and be sure to let us know if there’s any more classes you’re worried about!"
-t. actiblizz, brought to you by microsoft

And remember folks:

That’s odd…why would you reply when he was posting about scrot?

So…they balance the game!

It came up on my notifications as a reply to me because GreenKricket was replying to me quoting Scr0tieMcB. Screenshot attached, look in the upper right corner