VS Syndicate's podcast is out. We have a 3 class meta

You are forgetting that double riff makes it triple riff due to the finale

2 Likes

not really, their is no point in playing druid,paladin,hunter or mage. I dont feel like grinding warrior to 1000 wins from 600-700.

bg’s and wild, no standard since mini-set.

Meati list is no Riff though.

The point is that to kill an opposing Warrior, you need to gain about 30 more armor than them, and even with Rockstars and Riffs that’s only happening if the Brann Warrior is stupid. Original Meati Warrior has no OTK against Brann Warrior if they just get to 45 effective health by turn 9 and that’s not at all hard when the first 7 turns they’re under essentially zero pressure. It’s possible for a Brann Warrior who doesn’t understand the matchup to bungle it, but anyone who understands what’s coming can’t lose to Odyn Warrior without riffs, and will only lose to the Riff version on a god draw.

I agree with you. (20 characters. Blizzard, its 2024. Enough with the character limits) I was 1 match away from reaching diamond for the first time ever. Got matched against a slude lock and two plague DKs. F this game.

1 Like

You must be joking. Wild is a pure CASH GRAB and I can prove it easily[and it also explains why it’s an imbalanced mess(more than standard at least)]. Look at how they are selling ancient packs in the shop; they guarantee that the cards are always available on a collection that will “last forever”[and they always keep selling those with real money if needed]; it is therefore obviously targeted to obsessive people ADDICTED to COLLECTING cards [standard is extremely limited compared to that because it’s only 3 to 6 expansions that one would want to buy].

What a lame argument. You remind me of WoW apologists; “but it’s still played!”; yeah it’s played by 1/10th of people of its peak in a world of 10X more players.

Also it’s a strawman; I never said it will die; strawmans are the “arguments” of people who have nothing real to say.

1 Like

This is so stupid and embarrassing for the Devs. The Devs have a black box of data that nobody else has so they should be the ones doing the most heavy duty work at balancing it correctly; unless they have someone else in charge of that data; maybe that patent of Activision that rigs games for profits plays a role.

AND Vicious Syndicate are not that amazing either; they routinely do major mistakes like saying this podcast how it’s IMPOSSIBLE to refine most aggro decks (absolute nonsense); they are more or less READING results of stats for 80% of their podcast (effectively no better than just browsing d0nkey.top.

I never spend a cent in 9 years, how many games do you have in Wild? Don’t take it personally but I prefer some experience behind every statement if you really believe in what are you saying :sweat_smile:

No, I just dont care for those 10-15% of players who are seasonal players. They don’t impact me at all. They’re not serious enough to steal my place in the legend playing like that.

Those are the clowns who experiment a bit with decks, get tired of it and leave. I don’t count those as “player base”.

Why would I care if they play or leave then? It’s for the people who will stick that the game should be made for and balanced for.

1 Like

You must be that mage that wastes our time by watching it Time Warp for 8 minutes.

Get over it: Wild is a cash grab: it specifically targets addiction to card collection.

Also: YOU not paying them means nothing: others do pay them.

Um, no, that’s inaccurate. There are about 3 Standard players per Wild player. While Standard is more popular, it’s not a 10x multiplier or anything close to that.

I was referring to WoW there, it was an equivalent example. People saying “but it didn’t die yet!” don’t have a strong case (and I never said “it will die completely” so it was a strawman to begin with).

And I’ve given you my answer. Those players don’t matter at all. You make the game for the player base that will stick.

Actually, back in 2020 there were 5 Standard players for every Wild player. Maybe if the servers still exist in another 4 years it’ll be 50-50.

I don’t even have that quest card :laughing::laughing: you played one game in wild against this Mage and freak out on a past topic :man_shrugging:t2: answer me please, how many games do you have in wild?

Who you’re talking to is not relevant to the point that they’re making, one way or the other.

The guy doesn’t respond to evidence, proofs or any kind of discussion which could prove him to be wrong. His ego is extremely fragile.

I’ve tried it numerous times, but it’s futile.

Just go to advanced search, choose Carnivore’s posts and search for “strawman argument”. That’s literally his fall-back card when he encounters an argument he can’t refute (or doesn’t know how).

The Wild game just becomes more broken and more broken as time goes on.

I explained the real reason. They have an incentive to keep selling the cards.

I might agree with “previously he hasn’t responded to evidence, proofs or anything else which could prove him to be wrong.” But I really don’t like the present tense here. We shouldn’t treat people on the forum as if they are locked into their previous behavior. Everyone has the possibility of change.

And the thing about ego is just unnecessary.

Experience is not relevant? How do you take someone seriously who started “yesterday” and imposes his opinion on you? :melting_face: