VS Syndicate's podcast is out. We have a 3 class meta

That’s your opinion.

If my ego wasn’t under control and was causing me situations like these every single day, I’d prefer if someone told me what my problem was, so I could think about it and fix it.

IMO, what’s really unneccesary are your replies with “that was unneccessary”. When did you become a moderator to play that part?

The dude is literally doing it as we speak, with you in the “locked rank” thread and here with the 3 of us at the same time. His last post to me was “strawman argument” xD The present tense IS the correct tense.

Present simple is literally the only correct tense to speak of his actions, as he does it all the time.

1 Like

Correct. Evidence is.

20 characters :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

No I mean that. You need to look at what’s actually said and judge that, not judge the person saying it.

I did. And in this case they’re one and the same.

He has flawed arguments and biases, is extremely combative, and doesn’t admit when he was wrong. When he’s left without arguments, he attacks you personally or falls back to the “strawman” card.

It’s literally what’s happening to you in the other thread as we speak.

His character flaws are to blame, so why wouldn’t I speak of his character flaws? Responding to case-by-case basis with arguments and evidence is futile. I’ve tried it.

I’m just not as patient as you are. But don’t worry, you’ll realize the same soon enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have to judge what he says but he can judge me instead of what Im saying? Vai a cagare bello :laughing::pinched_fingers:?!?

1 Like

If you think there’s anything about this that you realize that I don’t, then you’ve got another thing coming.

What I realize that you don’t probably has something to do with the forum code of conduct. I don’t know whether to call that patience on my part or wisdom or even maybe cowardice under the threat of censorship, but I also don’t much care.

Shouldn’t be this, honestly. Take a look at what goes on without punishment. Reading a bit you get a feel for what flies by unpunished and what not.

I get attacked a lot, flamed a lot, put down a lot, and I’m trying to not do the same to people. Even when I “judge their character”, it’s with best intentions and at least some truth in it, as anyone can see.

If you enjoy having futile arguments with people who don’t respond to evidence, logic or even compromises, that’s fine. I’m not gonna try and stop you.

I’d appreciate if you act the same towards me.

1 Like

Practice what you preach.

I do. When I see inflammatory posts like yours trying to tilt me or put me down for no apparent reason, I simply move on :slight_smile:

Just like I’m about to do now. Again.

1 Like

Stop saying you’re doing it and do it then

Reminds me of when I tell someone “shut up” and they yell back “I WILL”

I’m doing it to show others what I’m doing. I’ve already proven my capability of simply ignoring such posts, on other threads.

You can see it for yourself. Dude posted 3 such posts in my thread and wouldn’t stop there if I replied again. And this post of his is just another proof. He’s targetting me.

Oh, I agree, it was a terrible decision to start putting content creators in charge of balancing decisions. They largely have the ulterior motive of big flashy things giving them more views, so they tend to prefer maintaining play patterns that drive people away from the game.

1 Like

Could they? I guess. Do they? Nope. Too cheap.

If they don’t know what’s going on in the game…we are all well and truly doomed as far as the future of hearthstone goes.

Because without that kind of data, they shooting blind. No wonder they seem like they’re just nuking things willy nilly.

Agree on the cheap part. The influence of kotic lingers on.

1 Like

What are you talking about. Of course they record all games and analyze them.

They announce every balance-patch “we looked at the data”.

They announce every single balance-patch, “we looked at the data”.

Whether they did a good job balancing …another discussion.

1 Like

I mean, I think they read the Vicious Syndicate reports. I think when they look at “the data” they’re looking at the exact same stuff I’m looking at because they’re too cheap to get it themselves.

Wut; is this a joke? They record the games in their servers.

They probably also look at popular opinion too.

Why would they? As a business why would you hire people to collect data that you know another business will publish for free online?