Until Classic comes back, I'm not spending any $$

It’s been a couple of months that Twist replaced the evergreen format in HS: Classic.

I have spent a total of 1K$ in a decade of playtime (started in jan. of 2015).

My point is, Classic got removed because it didn’t bring money to Activision Blizzard, and in particular to the beloved CEO Bobby Big Bucks Kotick.

But video games aren’t only profit… unless you neglect a part of your humanity.

Because they still didn’t add the mode back, I will never spend money on HS anymore.

I hope you do the same as a way of protestation.

6 Likes

Except for all the people who spent money on classic packs, and got scammed. Which should give people pause for buying twist packs. So they can’t claim no one bought them, or it didn’t make money.

If they scammed people more than once (remember the big three mercstone pre orders?), they’ll do it again.

3 Likes

I get so many free packs & cards that I don’t have to spend money.

How do you respond when people tell you what to do?

1 Like

Imagine being so stupid that you spend $1k on a game.

1 Like

I have almost all the cards, but things like this upset me so much. These modes bring new players and they end the modes (don’t even promote them while alive) and hurt this game further.

I could see them cutting the entire game within 5 years the way they’re going.

I don’t knock people’s spending habits - it’s their money and if it makes them happy and doesn’t hurt anyone go for it.

Believe it or not those that spend a lot - help those like you that don’t spend money enjoy the game. It keeps the game running. They have a business to run.

Or we could just get a bunch of ads. Which I’m glad this game doesn’t have…

Lol

This comment is so stupid, I don’t think you’d understand mine or anyone’s rebuttal

Standard is the only mode that is guaranteed to stay.

If you spend money on a mode that may die, well blizz is happy for that.

1k in 10 years for videogames isnt that bad

there are people who spend that much on beer on a single year

I will do the same.
I am never spending money on HS anymore unless Classic comes back.

1 Like

“Neglect part of your humanity”? Bruh you’re playing a digital card game. No one owes you anything lol.

1 Like

“No one owes you anything” and “You don’t deserve anything unless you work for it”

Let’s just bring back Classic, huh?
Wouldn’t it be good for the game of the forums you are on to have some representation of it’s basis that it started out as that made tons and tons of people fall in love with the game you are on the forums of in the first place? Please go elsewhere with your nonsense if you don’t have anything good to say.

2 Likes

Classic sucked, no one played it, and this is a public forum so I will post where I please. You’re delusional if you think Classic is coming back it is that simple.

2 Likes

“You’re delusional if you think (opinion here).” Pretty sure the outsider is you, considering early hearthstone better represents what the game is about because guess what? The MOST people played from 2014-2017. Get over yourself. Fans of the lower power level that was present in the first few years should have a place.

1 Like

It should have remained as a mode instead of being removed and have twist added. Games are for fun and to each their own. It was a bot infested mode though. Probably why they removed it, to not look like super incapable indie developers.

1 Like

Fixed it for ya! You´re welcome…

Well, positive step here:

Now, the next positive step to bring back Classic, right?

2 Likes

Classic was fine, plenty of people played it, and the demand for it was there otherwise they wouldn’t have made it. And save us the “muh played for two weeks” propaganda line from the fake hate campaign the devs created because the company and kotick wanted more money.

Are the less than five people going to quit who show up to every “bring back classic thread,” and do they outspend those who have stop spending until classic is returned? The answer is no. And that’s what matters to the company: money.

Putting classic back in will cost nothing, and will gain them the sales they are losing.

1 Like

Maybe…that’s too adamant.
Classic brings Hearthstone back into the interests for many people again, but it doesn’t earn them money unless Hearthstone has more interesting things than just Classic and/or there are still a lot of people who need to get the Classic cards who would enjoy playing Classic if it comes back. Hm, I’m here sure that it could earn them some money, but it will most likely just be an evergreen state for the game to almost always stay in tact for them to at least have the potential of always earning more money. Hm, so yeah, it does earn them money to bring back Classic, all things considered. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like