Tyrande, oh where oh where: Cont'd

For those worried that he’s going to do the ultimate troll move and delete the thread like he did with all the useful information from the op (that he replaced with all the anti Tyrande info). Don’t worry. One of the new features prevents people from deleting threads after a certain period of time.

So, while all the grand talk of “ruins” and whatnot is to try and drive/chase/scare people off, or to try and get the thread locked…he can’t actually get rid of the thread. Only the real mods can do that. And since they’ll see that the pattern of trolling, etc has been going on for a considerable amount of time, hopefully they’ll see, especially with all the posts like the ones made above, that they’ll not give the trolls the one thing they’ve been after since they went active: the end of this thread.

One more thing for the mods to deal with: fixing the thread title.

And more proof that trolling and harassing going on: trying to shut down what has been designated the semi official thread for this topic: discussing the return of the Tyrande hero skin.

Though, anyone should know: telling people not to look has the opposite effect. Like if I just told you: don’t think about Tyrande. Guess what just happened, most of you just did.

1 Like

Who assigned you the power to criticize others in this thread, by pointing out coc violations?

Don’t say “it’s because this is what this thread is about” and something random about the mods. Given that those who hold the exact same opinion didn’t even say a word. And you are the only person who is acting like a patrol here.

To say this is the semi-official Tyrande thread: I don’t think so. Blizzard never announced this in any forms: no blues, no sticky… (I’m using facts, not pretending to be a Blizzard employee)

And here we are, you said something that Blizzard never said. Which, in your own words, “is a clear violation of the coc”

Feels debatable? Well maybe, but I’m using the exact same way that you interpreted my argument to the argument I brought up.

One last thing: about ownership. As you mentioned, the threads are Blizzard’s property and they have the right of everything. Thanks for the clarification, though. But from this, as a poster of the forum, why are you maintaining this thread even though we are on the same level of authority?

No offence intended, but have a nice day.

Already covered this the last time you tried turning posting the coc (and pointing out you were violating it and the specific rules for this thread) into some kind of personal attack/criticism.

Good thing your opinion isn’t what counts. Perhaps you should have a conversation with yourself from when you started this thread, when you literally chose to make it a continuation of the same one from the old forums…before you decided to start trolling everyone.

More lies, fraud, and misinformation:

Hey everyone,

I am bumping this thread for a couple reasons.

1. I have seen a bunch of other threads get bumped by the same one or two folks. I don’t want this to be a topic that is seen as “spam” or otherwise by the community. This often happens when a specific subject has multiple threads all jumping up with a lot of the same thing being said. Others start down voting and reporting. This is one of the reasons we ask for players to find current threads to discuss their topics or create new ones if they cannot. So I’m going to be making this the main thread to discuss this matter. This is where I will be referring players who are inquiring for updates.

Source: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20759341815?page=6#post-102

Emphasis added.

Not by a longshot. You have trolling, disinformation and fraud, I have facts.

You answered your own question: you don’t own this thread. Anyone can post here. And as the official continuation (we can drop the “semi” part now that I found the original blue post) the discussion here is about the return of the Tyrande hero portrait.

And as a said before, I’ll be here until that happens or the game shuts down.

Hey mods, once again we have the trolling getting completely out of control.

Now we have multiple edits to the thread title, with the intent of misleading people away from the thread (the “move along, folks nothing to see”), the “auto squelch,” and back to the “move along folks, nothing to see.”

The op also has over 20 edits to it as of this post, not with the intent of providing more updated information, or clarifying recent updates from the devs…but to mislead anyone coming to the thread for the first time.

Since this is the continuation of the official “where’s Tyrande” thread, it seems like you need to take some action to correct the rampant violations of the coc, namely:

change the thread title back to it’s original (and lock changes to it)

make the op a blue or mod post with the original timeline (the bare bones information will suffice)…followup post will contain this information

Since this thread is one of the longest running and highest viewed on the forums, it isn’t fair to have it hijacked by one group of people who are dead set on ruing the discussion that has taken place since the old forums who will only continue their behavior if a different thread is created (if you are thinking of just locking this one and starting fresh).

Your lack of action, both towards the end of the first thread, and up to this point has lead to this.

(as promised the proposed replacement op for a blue/mod to cut/paste, then lock)
cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/960/1*BTzteEYxAwzjr8ACacShPA.gif

Original topic: Tyrande, oh where oh where?

Vote in the Poll: Do you think the Tyrande Whisperwind hero should be unlockable again?
http://www.strawpoll.me/15630392

Hearthstone Tyrande Timeline

Late 2015*

Blizzard announced Tyrande as a new priest hero.

April 27th 2016

Year of the Kraken started, marking the debut of the Standard Year. Followed by the release of Whispers of the Old Gods expansion.

September 30th 2016 - November 5th 2016

Tyrande was made available in countries with Twitch Prime. Meanwhile Blizzard announced they will find more ways to unlock her for people who did not live in the aforementioned countries.*

November 17th 2016 - December 31st 2016

Tyrande was made available in China via WeChat account subscription.

January 25th 2017 - February 10th 2017

Tyrande was made available in Southeast Asia countries through a card pack purchase promotion.

April 6th 2017

The Year of the Kraken ended. Followed by the Year of the Mammoth and the release of Journey to Un’goro expansion.

June 2017*

Yong Woo confirmed that they will make her available again in the Year of the Mammoth (April 6th 2017 - April 12th 2018) in the form of a tweet reply.

July 14th 2017

Ben Brode confirmed that they were still working on this issue in a reddit AMA.

November 9th 2017

The thread Tyrande, oh where oh where was created on the old Hearthstone forums.

November 2017

Community Manager confirmed that this was still in the works.

January 2018 - February 2018

Twitch Prime promotion. No Tyrande.

April 12th 2018

The Year of the Mammoth ended. Followed by the Year of the Raven and the release of The Witchwood expansion. Tyrande was not made available in that year.

April 20th 2018

Shortly after the Hearthstone new year, Ben Brode left T5 and Blizzard.

July 2018*

T5 confirmed that Tyrande will return in the future in a Tavern Talk, but they could not announce a date because “it is not set in stone”. The reasoning behind this is still a mystery to this day.

July 22nd 2018

Community Manager’s last reply in the Tyrande, oh where oh where thread.

August 2018*

Yong Woo left T5 and Blizzard.

November 2nd 2018 - November 3rd 2018

BlizzCon 2018. No news on Tyrande.

February 12th 2019:

Layoffs at Activision-Blizzard. Community Managers were all let go.

April 9th 2019:

The Year of the Raven ended. Followed by the Year of the Dragon and the release of Rise of Shadows expansion. Tyrande was not made available in that year.

April 22nd 2019

T5 confirmed that this was still in the works and promised an ETA “before the end of the year”.

*Source may not be reliable.

When will the light of Elune shine upon the tavern once more?

1 Like

Does this make you any special? I mean people don’t have to agree with you if you are not authorized. Same thing goes with my posts.

Your assumptions are based on Jesse’s old posts, which are no longer valid in this thread. Why? Because this is not a continuation, but a inheritance. You want a continuation, you do it by yourself.

I know what you are going to ask: Who said that? I’ve explained this in a previous post.

And to answer your other point: if anyone can post here then why no one except you is maintaining the thread? Because you feel you are committed? If that’s the case I’m sad. If mods aren’t making actions then why’d you do it by yourself?

At least that I’m glad that you somehow managed to save a copy of it, which is great. Good for you. Now all you need is the courage to make a new thread. But since I made it, remember to cite it.

There you go, spreading misinformation about the company, specifically the blues, mods, etc again.

You don’t get to decide when their rules for a thread, the coc, etc no longer apply. They do. Full stop.

The minute the mods started consolidating and deleting the other threads that were up around the same time this one was (mine was one of them), this became the part two official thread. Just like it was on the old forums.

So, once again thanks for the bumps on the official Tyrande thread. Because no matter how much you try and deface it, that’s what it is.

What about this thread?

citation needed

Anyways, I still don’t really believe in this (naming this thread as the official one), and since no blue ever mentioned it by clearly stating it, I have the right not to believe in it.

Let’s move on to our next point:

False information spotted! shows red card Can someone tell me what is the coc violation for this?

And now you are putting yourself in that place again where you claim to speak for the company. You read the same coc when you looked through it to troll me earlier, and I already linked the impersonating an employee stuff. So, by claiming that you get to decide when the rules don’t apply, once again you are stating you are an employee of the company.

…just like people are allowed to believe in flat earth. Doesn’t make it any more true.

The sad part about you spreading so much disinformation, is you forget when you actually contradict your own disinformation when you said this earlier and actually agreed with me on this one:

Emphasis added.

The best part about telling the truth is, not having to worry about keeping the lies straight.

You are not a blue, moderator, or employee. Trying to hand out penalties is yet another act of impersonating an employee, just like when you were giving out grades earlier. And no, you don’t get to use “jokes,” or any other excuse to pass it off. You keep doing it, as a deliberate pattern of deception to mislead and misinform people, much like you keep hiding and changing information on this thread to try and discourage people from posting here (something else that is a violation of the coc and the rules for this thread).

Here’s the thing: I knew that you are going to point out my previous post to counter my information. But you forgot that I didn’t mention that this is the highest viewed thread.

Also, did I get to decide the rules don’t apply? You said I don’t, and since you have the same privilege as me, I can’t pretend I do. Agree?

Again, I don’t want to talk about a point that I drew a conclusion on. But you remarked that this thread is a continuation, which (since there is no direct word on this) is another form of coc violation of impersonating as an employee.

Lmao. The last paragraph you wrote was hilarious. Not going to comment on that since the stubbornness of it was overwhelming.

Neither did I. You even quoted it: “one of.” Maybe you should look up what “and” means.

When you said:

You don’t get to decide when and where the blues, mods, etc rules don’t apply. You keep pretending otherwise.

No, that’s pointing out the fact (you really need to read before you keep spamming) that the mods closed the other threads, left this one up and everyone posted here. That makes this the continuations thread. You even had it as the title, before you decided to start your disinformation, trolling, and harassment campaign against everyone who wants Tyrande back.

Good to know you think it’s funny to troll, harass, and break the coc and rules for this thread.

Hmmm, so I need to assume the rules apply even though no blue ever said it in this forum? Sounds about fair.

And please tell me where your righteousness comes from, if the blues didn’t confirm any of the rules apply to this thread. Notice that you pretended everything about the rules and etc. which nobody ever remarked in this thread except you.

Disinformation campaign, oh my. Can we please not assume what others would think? Since when did this become a disinformation campaign? I merely said that Tyrande shouldn’t return, not wouldn’t return. Illusion here means a false idea that people think exclusive items should return.

To cite Madmax the Oracle, “this could be well another unsolved mystery in Hearthstone”. Not the original one, but I loved it.

Also, can we finally address the problems with exclusivity? I need some of you guys’ thoughts on it.

My pleasure.

Wow, I hope someone has sat down and explained every single law to you in every single place you ever enter…because that kind of attitude leaves it wide open to “the entire legal code wasn’t published here…must not be any laws!”

If you don’t think the coc and what the blues say goes throughout the entire forums here…you’re going to be disappointed. There’s no “rule free zone.”

All the quotes are there for everyone to see, even though you tried hiding it by editing your posts. Anyone can do a quick search through here to find them.

…to take your fraud and disinformation so far you edit a quote to make it say something I never did. Your dishonesty knows no bounds.

hkq, art thou hkq who said…

Patience is what we need. Perhaps we are now at the darkest final moments, just before Tyrande arrives in the tavern once more.

???

Have you found in Bobafett345 the champion who can carry the campaign for Tyrande’s return? Are you keeping his skills sharp and testing his resolve?

And since you have returned to being chatty, I didn’t understand the video you posted a while back (I tried). Do players have to sacrifice a piece of their soul for Tyrande’s return? Will the reward be worth the cost?

1 Like

Awww you probably read too much fairy tales!

citation needed

This has been explained before, but I just want to emphasize my point: everyone need to abide by the CoC. But it is still debatable that whether the thread-specific rules still apply here. (Don’t say yes or no, because otherwise our beloved Bobafett sir will accuse you for impersonating as a staff)

Our next point would be: why is it good/bad to maintain an item's exclusivity?

Thank you sir, I appreciate that. And to you.

Hey hkq, I know you don’t believe in Tyrande coming back anymore. But is there any chance you could rename the thread back to how it was. Please?

inb4 Sir Bobafett accuses me for hijacking the thread - I don’t have a reason to rename it as of now, since HKers are maniac in the community discussion section and it’d mess things up, and the fact that nearly half of this thread is filled with arguing.

I’d get it back after the flooding stops - this thread is not my property anyways, so we need some opinions.

Any good ideas of what the thread name will be called/OP content should be? I think a neutral one would be the best, but different suggestions are welcome here.

I don’t have the privilege to post a wiki post - where people can edit the post freely - but I used to.

The mod closed the RoS Q&A earlier this day, and here’s something I found useful that can facilitate this thread’s discussion:

So Liv, here we are 5 months after the fact with only 3 months left in the year. Have an update on this topic, or is it going to be the second time we have had a dev make this claim (Yong Woo did the same thing like 2 years ago) without following through on their “promise”???

I can’t cite the original post, but here it is. Any thoughts?

Once again people, don’t believe the lies, disinformation, and nonsense that the trolls are putting forth that says otherwise. This is straight from the devs at the most recent Q&A.

The only person you have the right to speak for is yourself. Whether it’s the devs, mods, or your repeated fraudulent editing of my quotes to make it say things I have never said you have a bad habit of speaking for others, in clear violation of the coc and the rules for this thread.

Person who says this:

Turns around and says this

You clearly had no issue “missing things up” with your (at least) three name changes to the thread in the last day alone, so putting back the original title does nothing except allow your continued trolling and harassment of people who are coming to the official Tyrande thread to discuss the topic to get your (as you basically admit) hijacked topic. As evidenced by:

Suggestions you of course have to approve, once again forcing everyone to play more of your games, rather than just restoring the original title, so people aren’t being mislead by your continued fraudulent and misleading nonsense.

And when did all that start? That’s rhetorical. It was when certain people decided to start a campaign of trolling, harassment, and disinformation on this thread, up to and including telling people information that directly contradicted what the devs, blues, etc gave, repeated and continued acts of try to keep people from posting on this thread (up to and including the title that literally tells people to go away), and removing of key information on the topic (the changes to the op to make it seem like this was an anti Tyrande thread for a time).

The trolls clearly weren’t expecting people to remind them of the coc and the specific rules for this thread, so they could continue harassing anyone who showed up without opposition, but it’s clear that’s the goal and every excuse has been given to try and justify their violating the coc and specific rules for this thread.

Stop trolling and harassing the thread, for starters. Restore the title and stop with your misinformation, trolling, and harassment against people who are simply asking for team 5 to keep their word and bring Tyrande back.

Edit: sticking the response here:

If you don’t see the problem with your repeated lies, fraud, etc. That’s on you.

Just the second, and that’s not assumption. It’s fact. Based on your repeated actions here. The quotes are all here, I made sure of it, in spite of your efforts to delete the evidence.

Now you’re back to your “secret reasons” and trying to justify why you keep violating the coc and specific rules for this thread. There’s no justification for what you’ve done.

Again, the quotes are all there up to and including your most recent edits of my posts to make it say words I never said. So once again, more lies and fraud.

By your own definition, you are trolling this thread. The changes to the title, etc (which I have gone into already), which are all designed to discourage people from posting here, and your “make another thread” comments, etc.

Now you want to gaslight us and claim someone other than you is responsible for all the editing you’ve done, the trolling, etc that you have done, etc. I don’t have access to your account, I didn’t “make” you change the thread title multiple times, nor edit the OP over 20 times. You did.

For someone who didn’t intend to do all this, you sure made a lot of changes and hit submit quite a lot.

No, people who violate the coc and the specific rules for this thread are. Covered this more than once. Quotes also attached and coc quoted in the appropriate posts. Once again you are playing the victim card when you are the one who has broken the rules here. You also seem to be under the impression that trolling is defined by majority vote…it’s not: the coc (which I linked the specific section) does.

Great, start with stopping this nonsense of holding the thread hostage with the misleading title that tells people to go away. Stop with the misinformation (“citation needed” was cute, considering you knew full well the devs last comments on the matter…another misleading post from you).

key words emphasized. I did leave off the overly dramatic stuff about “every coc violation,” which is another lie/fraudulent post, because I have clearly indicated which specific parts of the coc were being violated.

You seem to be under some misguided impression that I need to agree to your terms, and that some kind of negotiation is taking place here. Let me end that misconception right here: you are holding the official continuation of the Tyrande thread hostage since you decided to start engaging in making edits to the op, the title, etc to mislead, misdirect, and discourage people from posting on this topic, going so far as to tell people:

So, if you want to “compromise” maybe you shouldn’t have started this whole mess to begin with (the coc violating behaviors). No one is preventing you from having an opinion…before you try that tired line again. You could have expressed all of that without the trolling, harassment, misleading and fraudulent information, edits to the OP and title to discourage people from coming here, and the attempts to keep people from posting in this thread…all of which violate the coc and specific rules for this thread.

If something violates coc, I’ll call it out. Maybe if you weren’t engaging in that volume of activity, I wouldn’t have to post it, link the coc etc.

Ok, so I tried to ease the atmosphere a bit and it seems to have no avail. Good to know. Let’s go back to arguing.

And? You keep assuming what I’m thinking, doing, doesn’t it make you a violator of this very rule? Since

Very true. Then you think that I’m trolling everyone here, posting fraudulent materials… etc. Again, assumptions and trying to interpret people’s actions in a negative way, which is discouraged. This goes back to yourself as well, sir.

If you agree the above quote to be valid, consider this:

I have the rights to speak of myself: e.g. I’m not spreading misinformation, trolling and harassment against people. More importantly, nobody here ever believed that I was impersonating as a staff - they don’t, you do. You are assuming everything here and believe that everyone who doesn’t agree with your opinion is a fraud.

A classic example of trolling - believe in one’s absolute righteousness and relegate other’s opinions to an unimporant place.

Implying that there was no more “trolling” before? You ignited everything and you denied everything you did.

Nice thoughts there, but to be honest I didn’t intend to do it.

You seem to believe that everyone here that slightly disagrees with you is trolling, but nonetheless, as TRQDude1211 and Eysiaa(mind if I put your names on here) pointed out, more people believe that you are the one who is making upsetting, extraneous posts - the very definition of trolling.

I’ve seen someone who thinks of everyone who denies his/her own opinion in a negative way. Frankly speaking, I didn’t like their personality. It’s not like they yell at you aloud “I hate someone”! It’s about everything passive they do.

I sincerely think we could make a change in this thread, you brutally (no no no no! bad words! Sir is going to accuse me for coc violations!) denied me and start to propaganda everyone else’s coc and blue post violation. Great.

Edit: Before Bobafett replied to my last post - I carefully wrote it so that it sounded like a sincere compromise - it really was - and it turns out - he didn't take it and started arguing as if I'm violating every single coc ever created on the forums.

If you keep misinterpreting my posts, I'm gladly here to answer. I wholeheartedly offered a compromise - you didn't agree. Fine, let's start this all over again.

don't say that I'm threatening you with the above quote and post a bunch of coc violations - I'm tired of it.
2 Likes