Tyrande, oh where oh where: Cont'd

An imposter masquerading as the real hkq?

1 Like

It’s the same account, so if they’re different people, the second person got access to hkq’s account somehow.

1 Like

I think it’s a weird shift in behavior compared to his posts from months earlier. Don’t know what happened to him.

1 Like

The words of the people who make the game>random internet doomsayer. Read the gold text, and the blue text from the last thread before you continue your trolling.

Do you play hearthstone? Then you do. Don’t believe me? Try playing hall of fame outside the approved area. Or try playing cost adjusted cards for their old price. Oops, looks like you “live upon those words” too.

Or not, since you and your friend seem to relish trolling and insulting people.

You can say the sky is green, but it doesn’t make it so. You can say that:

aren’t attack posts directed at people for simply asking for the return of Tyrande (the thread’s topic) but to any rational thinking person, that’s exactly what they are. Also,

are clearly defined as trolling in the established rules for this thread.

Additionally:

Is claiming to speak as a moderator/blizzard employee, expressly forbidden by the coc. In other words, you posts especially this one violate the coc and the established rules for this thread on multiple levels. The mods are clearly and flagrantly ignoring this egregious violation of coc…which is especially troubling, because impersonating and claiming to speak for the company is a dangerous precedent they are allowing to stand with serious legal repercussions.

The one thing you can be sure of: if these trolls were bashing team 5 and attacking the company rather than trying to stifle the discussion on this thread, they would have been dealt with already. One more clear example of the problems with the double standards here.

1 Like

Why are you telling us to move on now, when we’re THIS CLOSE! There’s a deadline, coming from developers who are still employed by Blizzard. The old forums post and this one have got to be at least some part of why Team 5 is bringing back Tyrande later this year, at least I hope.

Without these threads, Blizzard could have just swept Tyrande under the rug, never to seen or heard from again, but we didn’t stand for it! We complained, and complained, and complained! Every AMA we would ask the same question. WHERE IS TYRANDE! And on April 22nd 2019 we got our answer. SHE’S COMING BACK BABY!

So can we all just calm down please. hkq, I don’t know what happened to you man. Deleting your old posts, spouting nonsense trying to discredit the gold texts. I thought this is what you wanted right?

Anyway, we won’t have to wait much longer for the Queen’s return (I hope.) So I wish to all of you a good night, and together, we shall have our gif back!

1 Like

You are 100% correct in:

admitting you and your friend’s trolling is 100% absurd (and a violation of the coc and rules for this thread). All your secret reasons and denials are irrelevant. Thanks for playing, in your own words

Have a nice day.

If you truely believe that after all this time. Why were you the one to create this thread? Why have you catalogued every event surrounding Tyrande since her introduction? What was the point of all this if you were going to give up after we’ve gotten confirmation of her return?

I just don’t get it man. You pioneered this thread and you want to lose hope now? Well I refuse. I refuse to give up on this. I want my pretty gif and I want it now dang it! We’ve waited 3 WHOLE YEARS and I’m not going to have this kind of negativity on this thread any longer! Pull yourself together!

3 Likes

hkq has clearly been hacked or is just trolling at the moment, taking so much time of his own free time to deprive others of joy…

4 Likes

Honestly, I don’t see the trolling from hkq. Can you really blame someone for seeing a “confirmed” post for Tyrande and thinking it’s a big lie to keep people happy or at bay? This has happened before, this isn’t some big surprise. And just like the last promise, I’m sure it’ll never be met. While I don’t think arguing is the answer, I certainly see where they’re coming from. The posts at this point on this thread lack substance. It honestly just seems like a lot of whining at this point, people crying to have her back and that’s it. What’s the point of fighting for this if you’re going to act like a child throwing a temper tantrum? Want to keep this post alive and show we care and should be heard? Say it like it is. Mention all the unmet promises, mention how a lot of people weren’t even given the chance to obtain Tyrande because of their locations. Even if we’re all repeating essentially the same thing, take time to actually show you care and have reasons for her to be a thing again. Not just complain about how you don’t like Anduin

Hkq revived this thread on the new forums. To say that they’re trolling is ridiculous, if not ignorant of the fact that they made this thread.

And now crossing into threat territory. This is what happens when the mods don’t do their jobs. This has gone on long enough.

MODS! Are you even there?!

As I said before, if anyone was doing stuff like this in an anti team 5 or actiblizz manner, they would have been dealt with ages ago. But leave a troll to escalate, especially one who admits to speaking as an actiblizz employee, a clea violation of the coc:

and they get to the point where they start making these kinds of posts. Now I’m sure it’ll get qualified or otherwise “I wasn’t really making any kind of threat” but the coc is crystal clear on this: real life threats are expressly forbidden.

The mods are crossing a dangerous line at this point.

…are you trolling this thread?

1 Like

I know, right? Bobafett is making himself look bad by replying.

He’s not threatening you dude. It’s an internet forum. So can you be civil so the thread doesn’t get shut down. Because that’s what it looks like you’re trying to do.

I’ve never once threatened or devalued you you. Pointing out the rules (the coc and the rules for the thread) is not threatening or devaluing. Telling someone they’ll “regret” something in a vague and ominous manner IS a threat. You can claim now you weren’t speaking as an employee, but you initial response said otherwise. You don’t get to come in here, attack everyone (violating the coc and the rules for this thread multiple times in the process) for holding to the thread’s topic then turn around and try and play the victim.

People threaten others on internet forums all the time. Given his abrupt change in tone, bizarre talk about secret reasons for his actions, and the absolute refusal for the mods to do anything about that poster’s behavior, it’s not unreasonable to see him say “you’ll regret it later” and interpret that as a threat.

I am acting in a civil manner. As I already stated, pointing out someone is breaking the rules is not the problem. The person breaking the rules (both the coc and the rules for this thread) that the mods refuse to do anything about is the issue here. Go back to the old thread: calling for the thread to be locked, saying “never coming back,” all the nonsense he’s doing were all expressly forbidden by the blues. All of which he’s flaunting here and saying literally:

If anyone is trying to get the thread shut down with his trolling, baiting, and repeated and flagrant violation of the coc and stated rules for the thread, its him. I’m pointing out the rules are being broken and asking where the mods are and noting their very suspicious absence here, just like towards the end of the last thread when the downvote manipulators, attack posts, etc started getting out of hand which coincidentally had a chilling impact on the thread’s topic.

Wow I sure hope Tyrande comes out eventually. Twitch Prime deals are or at least were atrocious for Canadians back when the thing happened.

4 Likes

I’m not going to get drawn into some “deeper meaning” argument. The ends never justify the means, and like the other poster who claimed there was some “greater discussion” that “couldn’t take place here” as a justification for all the coc violating and specific rules for this thread being broken…it doesn’t wash.

All manner of behavior has been justified for “the greater good.”

I hope Tyrande returns soon. There’s only four months of the year remaining, alternatively eight months left of the hearthstone year. Just keep hoping…

5 Likes

I remember when true trolls used to be funny, these days they either are edgelords or edgy roleplayers.

as for tyrande… I havent lost hope this year has been not good for HS.

3 Likes

I think Tyrande will eventually be brought back into the game. It’s one thing for a dev to say it’ll be back; it’s a completely different thing for them to put a time frame on it. To say that they’re working on bringing it back by the end of the year is pretty huge because they know the community will hold them to that. If they didn’t think they would be able to do it, they wouldn’t have set a time frame.

4 Likes