Tyrande, oh where oh where: Cont'd

And will be again. There are gold quotes linked from an official Q&A provided that Tyrande will be back within either this calendar year (2019), the hearthstone year. Not sure which.

When people show up to troll, harass us, and try to call for the thread to be locked or deleted, or to falsely claim that Tyrande won’t be coming back (in direct contradiction to what we were told at the last Q&A) just report them and move on. It’s clear they’re just here to cause trouble. Hopefully the mods will finally take action and make good on the blue’s promise about being proactive about these kinds of people, but until then it’s all we can do.

2 Likes

It’s so bizzare seeing all the controversy regarding the hearthstone community while the Overwatch devs are very good at being open and listening to the community. Seems like two different companies from the outside.

Yeah I agree.
Feels strange that these people have nothing better to do than trying to rob others of enjoyment, be it a gif or not. Let people enjoy things.

2 Likes

So the most popular thread on official Hearthstone forum is about a Gif.
I get it you guy are collector and want everything. That I don’t mind but seeing this topic just makes me sad. When Blizzard’s audiences send the wrong message that skins are more important than anything, you know why this game is going down hill.

People care more about cosmetic items than actual gameplay & real contents. Why Blizzard have to work their assoff to improve QoL anymore? Just throw exclusive skins on top of paywall and people will eat all up. No need for new game mode, feature bug fix etc…

And you don’t ever dare to criticize Diablo mobile again. It’s not Blizzard’s fault that they go against their old fundamental.
It’s happening because people who have the same mindset as posters in this topic are begging for it, literally.

2 Likes

This is a very stupid take. The only reason this thread is this big is because people focused on a single thread on purpose. And the fact that the OP is as thoroughly documented as it is helped too. But it’s a niche idea, that’s why it’s only one long thread propped up mostly by a small number of regular bumpers and the occasional new account. If you were to condense all threads about any one issue with the game (a specific card/deck, a specific QoL change, etc) most of these condensed threads would be far larger than this one.

To assume this says anything at all about the community is more telling of you than it is of the community itself.

1 Like

You do realise that there are several employees working on this game right?
Dedicated people who are assigned to different posts that have tasks to complete every day. People who want tyrande back has never said that this is the only issue with the game, just take a look at other forums regarding price, gameplay and other improvments and you should know that.

From what I wrote before, I would say it is their fault, Overwatch does not have a huge paywall behind it, the lootboxes are pourley cosmetic and the pacing is fine with great developer feedback. The reason they are doing the other skin paywalls is because people buy it. That is a whole different argument and problem with this game that does not affect this thread and the state of tyrande (with the promise to bring her back).

Not being able to recognize a bad situation, where people were excluded from getting acess to free content that was a public event to draw in old players and new is sad.
Let people wish and wait for what has been promised to them and mind your own buisness… maybe even take some time to enjoy something yourself, insted of writing things that do not add to the conversation that is bringing tyrande back.

(EDIT: spelling)

2 Likes

When the trolls start denying reality, we’ve hit a new low. Here’s the “so called” gold texts:

The words of the game devs trumps all the trolling done by you and anyone else here.

Now, can we please have the mods deal with the trolls and attack posts, like the blue assured us would be handled proactively, please? Because other than bumping the thread (thanks, by the way!) they are doing nothing other than harassing the people here to discuss the thread’s topic and seek to incite others. Both of which were expressly forbidden, both by the coc and by the blue in the last thread.

1 Like

Why is hkq a troll now? He made this post and he really wanted Tyrande. It’s like a new person has taken over his account now. Stop with your delusions please, Tyrande’s coming back. It’s confirmed.

1 Like

The better, and more pointed question is: why are the mods allowing the spike in attack and troll posts? We have the confirmation that Tyrande is finally coming back, and this should be a joyous time, where we are getting ready to set up some kind of countdown and talk of pre release events and other fun stuff…and instead, they are allowing the trolls to multiply and attack without any kind of check or stop on their behavior.

Makes you wonder what the real motivation for it is…

To be fair, this very thread shows that the devs promised a Tyrande release before and it didn’t happen. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to be skeptical, given that.

1 Like

Skepticism is one thing, but you and your friend have crossed the line into outright trolling and harassment with your repeated attack posts that not only violate the coc but the stated rules for this thread.

…wut?

2 Likes

This isn’t the hkq we knew before. I was right. Either this is someone new, or he’s gone off the deep end waiting for Tyrande’s return.

1 Like

An imposter masquerading as the real hkq?

1 Like

It’s the same account, so if they’re different people, the second person got access to hkq’s account somehow.

1 Like

I think it’s a weird shift in behavior compared to his posts from months earlier. Don’t know what happened to him.

1 Like

The words of the people who make the game>random internet doomsayer. Read the gold text, and the blue text from the last thread before you continue your trolling.

Do you play hearthstone? Then you do. Don’t believe me? Try playing hall of fame outside the approved area. Or try playing cost adjusted cards for their old price. Oops, looks like you “live upon those words” too.

Or not, since you and your friend seem to relish trolling and insulting people.

You can say the sky is green, but it doesn’t make it so. You can say that:

aren’t attack posts directed at people for simply asking for the return of Tyrande (the thread’s topic) but to any rational thinking person, that’s exactly what they are. Also,

are clearly defined as trolling in the established rules for this thread.

Additionally:

Is claiming to speak as a moderator/blizzard employee, expressly forbidden by the coc. In other words, you posts especially this one violate the coc and the established rules for this thread on multiple levels. The mods are clearly and flagrantly ignoring this egregious violation of coc…which is especially troubling, because impersonating and claiming to speak for the company is a dangerous precedent they are allowing to stand with serious legal repercussions.

The one thing you can be sure of: if these trolls were bashing team 5 and attacking the company rather than trying to stifle the discussion on this thread, they would have been dealt with already. One more clear example of the problems with the double standards here.

1 Like

Why are you telling us to move on now, when we’re THIS CLOSE! There’s a deadline, coming from developers who are still employed by Blizzard. The old forums post and this one have got to be at least some part of why Team 5 is bringing back Tyrande later this year, at least I hope.

Without these threads, Blizzard could have just swept Tyrande under the rug, never to seen or heard from again, but we didn’t stand for it! We complained, and complained, and complained! Every AMA we would ask the same question. WHERE IS TYRANDE! And on April 22nd 2019 we got our answer. SHE’S COMING BACK BABY!

So can we all just calm down please. hkq, I don’t know what happened to you man. Deleting your old posts, spouting nonsense trying to discredit the gold texts. I thought this is what you wanted right?

Anyway, we won’t have to wait much longer for the Queen’s return (I hope.) So I wish to all of you a good night, and together, we shall have our gif back!

1 Like

You are 100% correct in:

admitting you and your friend’s trolling is 100% absurd (and a violation of the coc and rules for this thread). All your secret reasons and denials are irrelevant. Thanks for playing, in your own words

Have a nice day.

If you truely believe that after all this time. Why were you the one to create this thread? Why have you catalogued every event surrounding Tyrande since her introduction? What was the point of all this if you were going to give up after we’ve gotten confirmation of her return?

I just don’t get it man. You pioneered this thread and you want to lose hope now? Well I refuse. I refuse to give up on this. I want my pretty gif and I want it now dang it! We’ve waited 3 WHOLE YEARS and I’m not going to have this kind of negativity on this thread any longer! Pull yourself together!

3 Likes

hkq has clearly been hacked or is just trolling at the moment, taking so much time of his own free time to deprive others of joy…

4 Likes