Twitch Drops not working

This happens to people more than you realize. Just check the forums going back years on this.

Whenever you don’t get them, twitch and actiblizz will bounce you back and forth between each other claiming it’s not their problem. And they already got what they wanted: actiblizz got their content views, and twitch got the traffic to their site.

Companies that engage in such repeated online fraud should face legal repercussions for these actions, but their “political contributions” let them avoid most trouble.

Could we have some documentation about said fraud ? Evidence of it ? Motive to deliberately not award players their rewards ?

I’m not aware of the legal repercussions they incur for these actions. Could you enlighten us on what laws or even just type of laws they are breaking and how ?

If anyone’s search function isn’t working, submit a support ticket.

Cross linking is against coc, like:

Spamming or Trolling

• Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Well then
Check the forum for all the evidences of it not being a scam, a fraud, or anything illegal.
It’s everywhere on the forum as long as you search for it.
Will you maintain your claims of fraud now that I have debunked it ?

causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
Making non-constructive posts

Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity

You post accusations of fraud.
I ask for details.
You “provide” details
I “provide” a debunk
We’re back at the beginning.

Since your claim is debunked I ask if you stand your point.

This is not disturbance, fight, or off-topic, this is just an open discussion based around your statement. Unless you want to say that your accusations of fraud are disturbance, picking fight, or off topic.

I don’t see why I couldn’t debate about your statement if you can write said statement in the first place.

For those curious, this kind of “debate” was just mud flinging from certain posters and their friends on another thread.

Which of course the mods ignored, because it suits the company’s interests. Just like they’ll ignore the same incitement here, because reasons.

Don’t believe me: go look for their insults, which are still up.

causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
Making non-constructive posts

Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity

insulting other posters

making off topic posts that ruin the thread

non-constructive posts

Do you have not-already-debunked evidence for this accusation ?

Can you elaborate which illegal actions they incur legal repercussions for ?

Just flag the bad faith actor, and any friends who show up and move on people. Clearly not here to engage in a good faith discussion.

Especially where the company’s wrongdoing is concerned.

It’s sad that the company can’t admit it’s screwed up and simply move to a better system that actually worked, like the vote for packs one.

Instead, having bad faith actors attack by proxy whenever it’s mentioned.

what discussion for what i know you always lie about the twitch drops
we were told about the delays

If anyone can’t see posts in a thread, submit a support ticket.

Are you talking about the person making undocumented claims, refusing to provide evidence for them ? That same person that roams around the forum, inquisitively requiring people to provide proofs or excuses for their statements ?

Or the person trying to obtain an explanation about a sudden undocumented legal accusation ?

Looks like you fail to see the questions that are directed toward you since you didn’t reply to many of them. Maybe you have a rare condition of selective sight that only allows you to see posts you feel confident to gaslight people with.

you are here just to lie about what happened before with twitch drops

for example

we had delays like this time

or they release a hotfix so people missing their drops can get them

Being told has nothing to do with the incompetence portrayed.
Supposedly join the livestreams and you’ll get rewards and suddenly it’s wait 48 hours for them.
So unprofessional.

1 Like

And so no one is bored by it: just imagine this spammed ad naseum.

Their entire campaign here and elsewhere.

The only ad naseum I see here is your obsession of not taking the responsabilities of your speech.
Since your first message you owe an explanation of your claims. All my replies could disapear, that wouldn’t change that fact.
Your accusations stay undocumented and untruthful.

Erase all messages back to it, anybody can legitimately ask you again to explain yourself.

from the author of:

And projection the post.

Remember folks, they aren’t here to discuss the issue in good faith. Just cover for the company’s wrongdoing.

is just a small delay and we got all the drops

boba keeps lying by saying whenever there are issues we never get the drops… big difference

Talk about projection.
Can you remember us when you started a discussion about the issue ?
Because throwing accusation claims, then leaving the topic you started, is not a discussion.
With good faith, I’m willing to learn from that scam and fraud operation you’re talking about, as anyone comming here could be. But you don’t seem willing to talk about it and provide pieces of information for anybody that would come across your messages.

Projection the post.

Remember folks, they’re just here to distract from all the times the company has scammed people in the past, and will throw a fit because you called out their hypocrisy.