Tip the scales paladin card

I actually like this card in one of my decks - prelate undertakah.

This helps you thin your deck faster all while applying pressure. The problem with prelate was drawing to get it to work all while applying pressure was hard to do.

Now you can build a murloc deck (hopefully) and do both. Won’t be any serious tier deck but makes the prelate thing a little more possible.

I do something similar with a Odd paladin OTK DK deck and it works amazing.

And maybe if you didn’t blatant defend yours (and Blizzard’s!) favorite class in the game with every single god damned post you make I wouldn’t have to explain that no, it’s not okay for a class to have literally zero weaknesses especially when that class can make a full board of giants on turn 5.

Except I don’t, clearly.

Don’t let facts and reality get in the way of your false accusations. This is the internet after all, no reason to be reasonable, right? :wink:

1 Like

That’s not related to what you asked philistine, you asked when the last time was that Paladin got good legendaries. That has nothing to do with the next expansion (which hasn’t even been released yet).

True, but there is a lot of pieces needed for Control Paladin. I just see Kangor as a Legend much like Electra. It is a nice card if it fits the rest of the deck, kind of what I mean by a 28-32 card =)

Nah, I’d really like Control Paladin. My favorite Paladin deck (probably responsible for half my 600 wins) was the Elemental Control Paladin back in J2U/KoFT.

Maybe there’s some kind of way to make it a Murloc/Mecha’thun or Nomi deck. Tip the Scales and stuff like Crystology/Salhet’s Pride to zip through your deck and if the aggro-murloc half of the deck doesn’t get the job done, you’ve got the backup plan of Nomi or Mechathun.

1 Like

In the glorious words of Kevin Sorbo:

https://youtu.be/BOp3iJ4xVcU

1 Like

This could be very scary in a weapon murloc deck running prismatic lens. Sure you get an 8 cost murloc but 3 or less tip the scales.

1 Like

Will any of these new paladin cards have any synergy with anything

They won’t .

1 Like

Prismatic Lense actually would work rather well with this in Murloc Paladin.

While this sounds like a fun meme, consistency and proper synergy are non-existant.

4 Likes

Neither is your face, yet here you are.

2 Likes

So if you pull this with prismatic you are looking at a dead turn 4, and probably a dead turn 5, which rolls right into enemy aoe turns.

Maybe it works, feels kinda bad though

Unlike MVPM, who hides behind armor and, blegh, taunts, I only face race.
So it exists.

My face is extremely synergistic, too, since it also goes face.

2 Likes

See, it just needs a nice combo card like

Omega Crabinator (mech) - 5 Mana 2/3 destroy every murloc in play, gain +2/+2 for each. If you have 10 Mana crystals, gain charge.

First thought: wait what, seven?! That’s ridiculous.

Second though: I guess we’re done with supporting Dragon Paladin for now :confused:

Why is everyone so down on this? It’s a full board refill if you get cleared, drawing and playing probably about 14 mana worth of murlocs, if your opponent doesn’t have a boardclear ready they’re in big trouble.

Not only that, it drastically thins your deck allowing you to find your finishers after you’ve played this.

Obviously you miss out on the murloc battlecries, but it still leaves your opponent with a very scary board to deal with.

1 Like

Murloc Paladin needs to work without this card in Standard to be a good card. So far, from everything we’ve seen, I don’t see that happening.

In Wild… it doesn’t drastically change OTK Paladin at all just adds a bit more consistency which is nice and will help the deck some. For a Murloc deck in Wild though is there anything in Paladin which makes you think it would be a better (or even equal) footing to Shaman?

Shaman has Angler, Slurper, Siltfin, Finsihers, and most importantly Everyfin is Awesome.

Paladin has Chum, the 1/3 that makes your hero power summon a 1/1 Murloc, New Finley (which might be worse than 1/1 Murloc hero power), Murloc Knight, this, and Anyfin Can Happen. I mean, sure, the Paladin reloads better but the Shaman is better at getting the kill in the early to mid game and that is what is currently the most important thing in Wild.

1 Like

Because Paladin mains want to live a fantasy of knights in shiny armor leading armies and wielding light, not FIshflinging around, duh! It’s a Paladin thing.