This game is rigged as hell

Yeah and blizz is so capable of magical evidenceless rigging and yet they made a post detailing exactly how they rigged the system. They are geniuses until they are suddenly idiots. You have no link. You have nothing.

1 Like

And if you followed all arguements like decks of opponent changes when you change your deck, the AI answer makes so much sense.

They just take your deck into account to

“By analyzing all of these factors together, the matchmaking algorithm can make more accurate pairings and provide a more enjoyable playing experience for all players.”

So the do it for the fairness :slight_smile:

1 Like

You still haven’t addressed why I see no rigging despite playing for years and the fact that if other people see nothing fishy they won’t say anything, calling into question how significant the amount of reports are compared to the population. And again, you just posted a bunch of crap with no link. As usual the rigged crowd can’t come up with anything that means anything. All you have to do is use a decktracker, all anyone has to do is use a deck tracker, and then we could start investigating these claims.

Still i wonder where the KI got that info from that the algorythm takes the deck you playing into account.

We have no verification it did. And again the internet is a big place, finding a claim like that isn’t compelling in the slightest. Use a decktracker.

A KI that predicts allready better stock profits and replaces certain industries right now, gives a detailed answer about the evolving heartstone algorythm is more i need.

We have 0 proof it turned that up, just your post claiming it did, and no source provided by the bot even if it did say that. And again all you have to do is use a deck tracker to get the ball rolling and shut us up, yet you refuse because you know you won’t find any proof. And again you didn’t address my lack of seeing this obvious pattern.

ChatGPT refuses also to admit that heartstone is rigged perse, so calm down. It just describes pretty accurate the matchmaking algorythm.

Again, no addressing my lack of seeing rigging, and no explanation for why you refuse to use a deck tracker. You have the tools to prove us wrong yet you refuse to do any legwork.

Well just go to chatgpt and ask “how does the heartstone matchmaking algorythm is evolving”

And does the algorythm takes the deck into account. Everyone will get the exact same answer himself.

I’m done with you. You’re an obnoxious troll who does everything they can to avoid providing anything of substance just like every other “rigged” claimer who can’t handle the fact they aren’t the best at something. And your source is an AI that provides no links to its claims and you assume that because an AI said something it must be true. It’s idiotic. Ask it if God exists and if it says yes do you suddenly take that as the truth? Is everything true becausw an AI said it?

1 Like

Come on man…this is the most feared and advanced AI right now, its not ANY bot.

Where has it possibly gathered such info? On reddit? I highly doubt that.

Bruh “an AI said it” is not evidence. If you asked it if God exists and it said yes would you believe it? If it said no would you believe it? “AI said something hur dur so it is fact” is absurd. Use a deck tracker.

The information I provided about Hearthstone is based on my knowledge and understanding of the game mechanics, as well as my ability to access and analyze information from a variety of sources, such as game guides, developer statements, player forums, and other reliable sources of information. Additionally, as a language model, I strive to provide accurate and unbiased information, and I rely on my training data to ensure that the information I provide is up-to-date and relevant.

“An AI said it” is not proof of anything. Next. Are you so simple minded you think it couldn’t find a post like that on ALL of the web? Also so we’re to take any answer given from it as fact?

as far as i know you have complete control on the sources the bot uses

isn true he can get it to write this just by having it use all the "is rigged "posts he can google

1 Like

Since we never wrote bevore i dont concider this as a great loss, take care then :wink:

I haven’t used it myself, but the question he gave it was loaded and biased and acted as if the “evolution” of the algorythm was fact. There’s no telling really. Reality is if he wanted to provide anything that mattered he’d just use a decktracker.

You open ChatGPT ask a question and get the answer… when you ask chatgpt if heartstone os rigged he answers pretty much unlikly.

But what it asnwered about the algorythm he doesnt view it as rigged he views it at part of a fair matchmaking.

And as a machine learning algorythm it looks like decks are taken inot account when it comes to matchmaking. Thats all.

I feel like I haven’t posted anything constructive on these forums for a few days. This seems like a good place to continue that trend. Here’s to keeping the steak alive!

2 Likes