This game is rigged as hell

I have played about 200 games with BDK for the DK skin. Almost all of my opponents were control priests, control warlocks and some BDK mirror. I found this incredibly boring and ridiculous so I switched to shadow priest.

Since then I only encounter shadow priest mirror, unholy aggro DK and frost aggro DK, nothing else. 50 games and not a single control priest, not a single control warlock, only rock-paper-scissors aggro.

This game is a joke.
Nothing happens “randomly”.
Matchmaking, mulligan, card draw, discovery, everything is rigged.

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

27 Likes

Show us your deck tracker

3 Likes

It’s not a serious game don’t stress about it so much.

6 Likes

Don’t listen to anyone who defends the matchmaking system.

It might not be “rigged” for nefarious moneymaking purposes…

But Blizzard knows what’s happening and their algorithm is DEFINETLY doing things on purpose, which IS NOT RANDOM. (besides MMR)

You’re just not going to get the Blizzard White Knights to admit it here on these forums.

Again, I have conceded that it’s not “rigged”, but it’s also not working “as advertised”.

“Something” is going on.

19 Likes

I don’t stress. I’ve got the legend card back, so I don’t really care about climbing anymore. I play for skins and fun, but this isn’t fun, the matchmaking is actually rigged as hell. I just wanted to say my opinion. Without the source code we can’t proof anything, but everyone who has been playing this game long enough knows the truth. :partying_face:

7 Likes

Show us your decktracker too

3 Likes

Well you sound stressed and overinvested maybe take a nap.

4 Likes

It IS rigged.

Just like how you can face on opponent who draws perfect curve every time

But you who runs 6-8 draw cards never draws any.

3 Likes

Found the ridiculous person.

So, if I show you a tracker that shows that every time I play an Ooze, I face 0 decks with weapons… and as SOON as I take the oozes out, I face all decks with weapons… you’re going to concede that the game is rigged?

Get out of here.

6 Likes

You’d think someone would have already brought the consecutive replays to show this effect if it were true, but here we are.

Be that person. Show us the light, friend.

3 Likes

Again, it’s irrelevant, I don’t use trackers, but I’m only one person out of multiple dozens of people in these forums who have made similar observations

And before you say “But there are a lot of players who don’t!” These forums are a microscopic reflection of the actual player base, but I’d say, within these forums, a good 30% of this microcosm sense “something is weird”. 20% don’t care and the remaining 50% are shills and undercover employees posting on their personal accounts.

So, at the end of the day, I’m not going to change anyone’s mind.

I play 98% of my games on mobile.

Is there a mobile tracker?

3 Likes

Because you don’t have it to prove your point or you would be linking it daily. If ANYONE had what you suggest, we would see it every single day.

The plural of anecdote is not data.

Humans see patterns. Many times the patterns aren’t real. Humans asked to pick the random sequence more often pick the non-random ones because the human conception of true random doesn’t work so good. There are many studies that show this, find one and educate yourself.

If you honestly believe this, truly, you suffer from issues that need medical intervention and medications designed to prevent psychosis.

Only because you refuse to bring evidence to support your claim. Show me proof and I will champion the cause right beside you.

4 Likes

most people play casual who records everthing or buys the pro version of deck tracker or whatever? and even when shown data and deck trackers people just say they are lying, they edited it, or they just had really bad luck. they dont care about data

2 Likes

This goes both ways, shill.

If I have to show you data you have to show me your medical degree. Otherwise you’re just a basement dwelling fat troll. (see, I can insult with no proof too)

That’s a lie.

2 Likes

This is so funny.
Every discussion here ends with “show me proof” or “where is the proof?”.
Again… nobody can prove anything without the source code.
But if you’ve been playing this game long enough, you will realize sooner or later, the game is rigged in almost every aspect.

9 Likes

More butthurt losers who can’t provide any evidence. Jesus guys if you honestly think it’s rigged grow a pair and move on.

5 Likes

:speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

In the about six months since I joined this forum, I have never seen anyone bring any deck tracker information that shows any sort of rigging. None.

It would be a great place to have a discussion if someone would.

Actually, the source code proves nothing because all people have to do is tell you that’s not the real code or parts are left out.

This is exactly why the people who say it is rigged have to show it’s rigged before anyone should believe them.

Why can’t you prove it? What stops you from proving it?

If it’s actually happening you can make a theory, make a prediction and literally everyone here can test it with you. We can all carefully document our findings, expose our evil blizzard overlords, and profit from our fame!!!

Yet not one player has come close or even give an remotely plausible explanation about why they would do it. Not some feverish rambling, but a clear, logical mission statement about why it would be good to do it.

Because that’s how the world works outside of churches and cults, my friend.

4 Likes

You really don’t understand do you?
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

This game is obscenely bad. Team 5 has destroyed it, and there is no fixing it.
Anyone who gives their money to Activision should be evaluated for psychosis.

7 Likes