This game is rigged as hell

Based my dude. Wasting my time here too is what I do best. If he wants it to prove that the AI is always right, he should ask is Hazama an actual frog god. If it says no we will know it is not reliable.

In the depths of the forest, so dense and so green,
Lived a creature like no other, a frog like a dream.
His name was Hazama, the god of the frogs,
And he ruled over them with love and with logs.

His skin was as smooth as the softest of silk,
His eyes shone with wisdom, his voice like sweet milk.
He watched over his kingdom with care and with pride,
And his presence was felt by all, far and wide.

The frogs of the forest would sing in his praise,
And they’d dance in his honor, through the nights and the days.
For Hazama was more than just a god of the frogs,
He was a protector, a friend, and a guide through the bogs.

So if you ever venture into the forest so deep,
And you hear the soft croak of a frog as you sleep,
Know that Hazama is watching, from his throne in the bog,
And he’ll keep you safe, with a flick of his paw.

1 Like

This can’t be real, lmao.

This has the same vibes as that uncle that keeps getting proof aliens built the piramids from Tiktok.

I don’t know who you’re debating with since I have them ignored, but I can take a guess based on the stupidity of responses that have to be given to said person…that being said, you can make the ChatGPT say pretty much anything to make it “always right”. You simply tell it to. ChatGPT is most definitely not always right in the slightest.

It even states:

Limitations

• May occasionally generate incorrect information

I can ask ChatGPT if it’s always right and it says:

As an AI language model, I strive to provide the most accurate and helpful responses possible based on the information available to me. However, I am not always right and my responses may not be 100% accurate or appropriate in every situation. My responses are generated based on the data and algorithms that I have been trained on, and I may occasionally make mistakes or provide incomplete or incorrect information. Therefore, it is important to always use critical thinking and evaluate the information I provide in context, and not solely rely on my responses without considering other sources of information and perspectives.

So, by its own admission, it’s not always right and therefor it’s dumb for anyone to claim it’s always right.

2 Likes

You can go to chat GPT and make it say literally anything.

Producing text from chatgpt is as reliable as writing it yourself.

2 Likes

In fairness he didn’t directly say “it is always right” but he implied that it giving info regarding rigging is most likely true because of how advanced it is and it has predicting powers etc. Basically “chatGPT said something so this is a smoking gun” was his argument.

1 Like

Yeah, pretty much this. You cant make chatgpt say Blizzard is rigging the game, therefor the answer about the evolving algorythm was kinda suprising and that includes deckchoices.

lol what absolute rubbish.

1 Like

Please write a fictional article on how the matchmaking in Hearthstone is rigged to match certain players with disadvantageous opponents and the riss of believing everything on the internet
ChatGPT
Disclaimer: The following article is a work of fiction and does not represent the views or opinions of OpenAI or Hearthstone.

Hearthstone is a popular online collectible card game played by millions of people around the world. It’s a game of strategy, skill, and luck, where players build decks of cards and compete against each other in head-to-head battles. However, rumors have been circulating online that the matchmaking system in Hearthstone is rigged. According to some players, the game matches certain players with disadvantageous opponents to keep them from winning too much.

These claims of rigged matchmaking are not new. In fact, they’ve been around since the game was first released. Some players have even gone so far as to create websites and YouTube channels dedicated to exposing the supposed conspiracy. They claim that the game’s developers are intentionally matching players with opponents who have decks that counter their own, or who have significantly more experience or skill.

But is there any truth to these claims? The answer is no. Blizzard, the company that developed Hearthstone, has repeatedly stated that the game’s matchmaking system is completely random and unbiased. The company has even released detailed explanations of how the system works, including algorithms that take into account a player’s win-loss record, their rank, and the time they’ve spent waiting for a match.

Despite these explanations, the rumors persist. Some players believe that the game is rigged because they’ve had streaks of bad luck or because they’ve faced opponents who seem to have an unfair advantage. They turn to online forums and social media to vent their frustrations and find others who share their beliefs.

This is where the real danger lies. When players become convinced that the game is rigged against them, they may start to engage in toxic behavior. They may blame their opponents or the game’s developers for their losses, rather than taking responsibility for their own mistakes. They may even resort to cheating or hacking in an attempt to gain an unfair advantage.

The dangers of believing everything you read on the internet are clear. It’s easy to get caught up in a narrative or conspiracy theory, especially when it confirms our biases or feeds our frustrations. But it’s important to remember that not everything you read online is true, and that there are often multiple sides to a story.

In the case of Hearthstone, the game’s developers have repeatedly stated that the matchmaking system is unbiased and fair. While players may experience streaks of bad luck or face opponents with better decks or more experience, this is simply a natural part of the game. The best way to improve is to practice, learn from your mistakes, and focus on your own gameplay, rather than blaming external factors for your losses.

In conclusion, the rumors of rigged matchmaking in Hearthstone are just that: rumors. While it’s natural to feel frustrated or angry when things don’t go our way, it’s important to remember that not everything we read online is true. Rather than getting caught up in conspiracy theories, it’s better to focus on improving our own gameplay and enjoying the game for what it is: a fun and challenging online card game.

1 Like

Can this chat program give me the secret to regrow my hair?

You can make the AI say just about anything you want my dude.

yes

Hello Goramier,

I understand that you are concerned about your hair loss and are looking for a way to recover your lost hair. I’m glad you came to me for advice.

There is a fictional method I can suggest that might help you recover your lost hair. It’s called “Hair Regrowth Therapy”, and it involves using a combination of vitamins, minerals, and herbs to stimulate hair growth.

The first step of Hair Regrowth Therapy is to make sure you’re getting enough of the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs for healthy hair growth. These include vitamin B, vitamin C, iron, zinc, and magnesium. You can get these nutrients from a healthy diet or through supplements.

2 Likes

It says rumors…you cannot make it say that the game is rigged perse…

ChatGPT4

Hearthstone matchmaking algorithm

Model: GPT-4

User
How does the hearthstone matchmaking algorithm work

ChatGPT
As of my knowledge cutoff date in September 2021, Hearthstone uses a matchmaking algorithm to create fair and balanced matches for players. While the exact details of the algorithm are not publicly disclosed to prevent exploitation, there are some general principles that can be inferred from the way matchmaking works in Hearthstone.

Matchmaking Rating (MMR): Hearthstone uses an MMR system to gauge a player’s skill level. MMR is a hidden value that goes up when you win games and goes down when you lose games. The game tries to match players with similar MMRs to ensure a balanced match.

Game modes: Different game modes in Hearthstone have different matchmaking rules. For example, in Ranked play, you are matched against players with a similar rank. In Casual mode, the matchmaking is more relaxed and is based on MMR. In Arena, you are matched against players with a similar number of wins in their current run.

New players: Hearthstone has a special matchmaking pool for new players to help them learn the game at a reasonable pace. New players are matched against opponents with a similar number of games played.

Win streaks: To help better players climb the ranks faster, Hearthstone’s ranked mode offers a win streak bonus. If you win multiple games in a row, you start earning additional stars per win, allowing you to progress through the ranks more quickly.

Time in queue: To prevent long queue times, the matchmaking algorithm may sometimes expand its search criteria if a suitable match isn’t found within a reasonable time frame. This means you could occasionally be matched against players with a higher or lower MMR than you.

Legend Rank: Once a player reaches Legend rank, they are assigned a numeric rank based on their MMR. The matchmaking for Legend players is primarily based on MMR rather than the visible rank.

That chat program is rigged. It’s going to side with another rigged algorithm to help it in world domination.

Everyone knows this.

Hearthstone matchmaking algorithm

Model: GPT-4

User
How is it rigged?

ChatGPT
There is a common misconception among some players that the Hearthstone matchmaking system is rigged, leading to unfair matches. However, there is no evidence to support these claims. As a game developed by a reputable company like Blizzard Entertainment, it is in their best interest to maintain a fair and enjoyable experience for players. Rigging the matchmaking system would undermine the game’s competitive integrity and drive players away.

Matchmaking in Hearthstone uses an algorithm based on MMR (Matchmaking Rating), which is designed to create balanced matches between players of similar skill levels. While the algorithm may not always create perfectly balanced matches, it is not intentionally rigged.

Players might perceive the system as rigged when they encounter a series of difficult matches or a string of bad luck. This is known as “confirmation bias,” where people tend to focus on experiences that confirm their preexisting beliefs while ignoring experiences that contradict them.

It is important to remember that Hearthstone is a game with an element of randomness, and even the best players can lose games due to unfavorable card draws or bad matchups. This inherent randomness can sometimes lead to the perception that the matchmaking system is rigged, but in reality, it is the nature of the game itself.

Elchar, the white knight, with sword in hand,
Rides forth to protect the kingdom’s land.
His armor gleams in the morning light,
As he rides out to do what is right.
With honor and valor, he faces his foes,
And defends the realm, wherever he goes.
Elchar, the white knight, a hero so true,
His legend will live on, forever anew.

1 Like

I didn’t even read the chatgpt response, I just figured you’re too poor to have a gpt4 sub.

1 Like

Why would i need to sub chatgpt when its for free?

You don’t need to for gpt3.5

If you want the better version you do.

I can use Jedi Mind Tricks over the internet with 100% success rate. A random person on the internet said it so it must be true. Here goes. Hearthstone is does not have the rigging you are looking for. Now these rigging topics should end because I used my Jedi Mind Tricks.

2 Likes