This game is rigged as hell

i had to check too … lol … its sooo close to the indonesian flag. and ive lived in singapore for 6 years hahhaahaa

not very observant me. dont want me on your team lol

1 Like

I know what deviation is. What i want to know is what is your example of deviation. Paladin is X% of decks at Y rank, and i faced it W% of times.

If it’s a suficiently large deviation, yes, it would be strange. The kicker wouldn’t be it happening, of course, but it repeating (as it would have to, if there’s any algorithm involved).

Every rng needs an algorythm, so theres allways one involved…how the algorythm works in the end and how that influences matchmaking only Blizzard knows.

" Random number generators are typically software, pseudo random number generators. Their outputs are not truly random numbers. Instead they rely on algorithms to mimic the selection of a value to approximate true randomness ."

1 Like

National Defense Authorization Act voting

Fiscal year Senate vote House vote
2017 92 - 7 375 - 34
2018 89 - 8 356 - 70
2019 87 - 10 359 - 54
2020 86 - 8 377 - 48
2021* 81 - 13 322 - 87
2022 88 - 11 363 - 70
2023 83 - 11 384 - 37

.* Overriding Trump’s presidential veto.
Source: congress.gov

Sorry frog god I’m just going to drop these numbers and stop making arguments now

This is what antivaxxers are talking about when they tell you vaccines have chemicals

Of course there’s an algorithm dictating RNG in hearthstone. Things is, Canned Ramdom has been a field of research for a good time in IT, and we have algorithms that are, in practicality as good as real random for everyone who isn’t a vampire, a star or some other variety of immortal. I’m not talking about this.

I’m talking about a separate alteration especifically to matchmaking. If it existed, it would have to leave visible traces on matchmaking records. If it didn’t blizzard themselves wouldn’t know if it’s actually working or not.

I’m not talking about any algorithm. Just this specific instance.

You’re really skipping over the data we have, ain’t ya

1 Like

Bruh. Stop bringing politics into every thread. Jesus make a discord or join ours lol. We have a whole section for politics.

To be fair to me, I absolutely did not bring it into the thread. Someone else did, and I compulsively disproved their lies with facts.

1 Like

Fine lol just please stay focused on the actual topic.

1 Like

Which comes from a site that is programmed to show what “they want you to see” …untapped.gg is not an impartial source since they do buisness with ActiBlizz.

In other words if blizzard tells em we want to push those cards or decks or whatever it can be programmed to show a whole different reality then its actually is.

I dont claim to be right on this but theres a hugh possibility.

I mean if anecdotes matter as much as you guys claim then why does my claim that I see no pattern not taken into account? Add that to the fact that people who don’t see an issue won’t make topics about it and I guarantee that there are way more people who are in my boat.

1 Like

God, this is why it’s fruitless arguing with conspiracy theorists. Eventually, eevryone is on the conspiracy. I’m in the conspiracy, seemingly, because i have my data in HSreplay, lmao. Is my deck tracker lying to me?

Did you go do the math to see if there’s no number padding? If not, first you show me there is before you go pointing around fingers.

I climb relatively frequently. Track my games. Never seen any specific pattern arise. And i’m actually lookig for it. Curious :thinking:

2 Likes

crab rangoon is NOT chinese food!!!

1 Like

I know you think this proves something, but it doesn’t.

I didn’t take issue with the votes.

Second, the authorization act and the military industrial complex aren’t the same.

You’re right, I am not my paycheck. But I kinda need my pay to, you know, survive.

Abandoning specifics and looking at the big picture, I now concede that…

I generally think Blizzard would have more to lose than it would to gain by manipulating matchmaking.

1 Like

You are also not a complex.

But hey, I don’t expect you to have a sophisticated understanding of much of anything at this point.

I totally agree with this statement and it is a compelling argument, to me, against artificially manipulating the match beyond what they have publicly stated.

Not long ago this was also a conspiricy theorie not to mention what the NSA is capable of whi h was also a conspiry theor, until it got leaked.

Does Google listen to me for ads though?

Or Facebook? Instagram? We suspect the answer is absolutely yes. Unless all the conversations you’ve heard about this, all the times you’ve experienced this, are complete coincidence (not likely!).

In the experiment, the reporter made sure his microphone settings were on, and said certain phrases repeatedly throughout the week. Almost overnight, ads started to appear for the things he mentioned

Hey, that’s fantastic. Do you know what the HUGE difference is?

THE REPORTER FOUND EVIDENCE AND SHARED IT WITH EVERYONE!!!

Now go get the evidence and show us.

The experiment could be replicated at home, had clear parameters, and was easily understood. Now do this with your rigging bullcrap.

1 Like

Like i said, no one tries to convience you, you have your believes i have mine. I dont have to proof anything, understood?

At the end of the day you are a random stranger on the internets who has different believes that i have, therefor i could care less if you agree with me or not.

And never forget to be humble your not that special or important like none of us is. (:

PROVE. The word you are looking for is PROVE.

We aren’t discussing opinions, though. You are making an allegation without proof. In many countries you can be sued for such things.

You’re* special, though. You’re especially wrong in your position.

This discussion isn’t about is peach ice cream better than chocolate mousse, which is an opinion. This discussion is about facts, and you can’t have “beliefs” about things in this way. There is a wrong and a right answer, and until you bring evidence of your claims, they are just your fantasies.