This game is rigged as hell

Wait a minute. You asked a question, was proven wrong and refused to accept the answer…ok.

And you wonder why people don’t take some of you serious. LOL.

“Can anyone prove me wrong but if you do, I don’t accept it.”

That is what this is right?

Edit:

Considering the guy I am talking about has about a dozen accounts, I may get banned for this. Just saying.

I wasn’t proven wrong, I asked a question, I never said one didn’t exist.

My actual point was that the number of high end players claiming rigging is disproportionately different than the number of low ranking players claiming rigging.

Here:

And I don’t know why you think I have multiple accounts, I literally have 1. I already told you before I would never report anything on these forums unless someone was promoting hard to another person. I thought you’d actually consider I might be telling the truth with that. I’d never report or report you to get you a ban for something like this. Geez, dude. Give me some credit here.

1 Like

Having re-read it, yes you are right, you were “asking” a question but the implication was there. You clearly don’t think the game is rigged. You asked and were shown to be wrong. Just say it. You were wrong.

“High end” players opinions are irrelevant in any matter anyway. As for multi account holders screwing this community, yes I believe you are one of them. I don’t have proof yet but got two others banned so far and you are def in my radar.

I have asked this time after and time and yet to get an answer:

Where are the black and white rules of the matchmaker?

Where does it say exactly how the matchmaker works, the ifs, ands, buts and exceptions? I know Blizz has some “general” comments out there but please explain to me how a rule set, that you have no idea what actually is, is what you “think” it is.

In other words, please explain to me that how a proprietary blend is exactly what you think it is despite not actually knowing what it is. I am waiting.

How much can we bet your posts will be quickly liked, lol.

1 Like

Hey man, no offense…but holy smokes, you really are kind of out there. The game is rigged, I have multiple accounts, I get you banned and now I like my own posts…

Of those 4 things, I know for 100% certain 3 of them are wrong, the other one could be true but I have never seen proof it is.

It now seems obvious to me you’re pretty deep into conspiracy theories. Are you also a Flat Earther by any chance? It would totally make sense.

1 Like

Really, a flat earther? lol Come on man. That was terrible.

Why did you say, “I get you banned?” Hmmmm!!! (lol)

Sorry I offended you. I know you aren’t used to it.

Also, we need to start calling “conspiracy theory” and “tin foil hat” for what they are Slurs. They are slurs.

You are upset, I called you out. I get that. But at least give me some credit man. I am not an easy push over like you are used to. I have been here a long time.

lol okkk… this is crossing the paranoia line abit. :joy:

2 Likes

Sorry man, I was being 100% serious. I’m glad you’re not. That means you are as sane as I originally thought you were.

I’m not offended man. I genuinely think you’re a pretty chill guy. I just don’t get your fascination with me to be honest. I always thought I came off as a pretty honest guy on here. I’m more disappointed that you think I’m the one who reports you or has multiple accounts.

It wasn’t a test question, it was a typical slur used against people online these days.

There are not really “flat earthers” as it is a lie used by redditers mostly to mock people they don’t like and made up boogymen.

Your reddit style posting is def sus. I am done for tonight unless you respond. Then yes, I will too. Make no mistake, I am certain you are nothing more than another multi accounter abusing the community policing feature. I can’t prove it. Yet.

Edit: I can’t wait for Hazama (one of your other accounts posts)

Having an ego fragile enough to be unable to accept being mediocre at a card game must be rough. You have my sympathies.

1 Like

You know that’s not true, right? That actual polls show pretty high numbers of Americans believe the Earth is Flat. Last poll I remember in 2018 is 16% of Americans believe it’s Flat. They are real people. In fact, one of my good buddies is a Flat Earther.

There’s even a Netflix Documentary about it. Are you really that unaware they exist?

I would like to apologize to you and Hazama for my edit above. It was a cheap shot. I seen him typing and put that in. I thought it was funny. It isn’t right though so sorry to both of you

Just putting that out there. I honestly laughed far harder then I should have but it is def not ok and I own that. I didn’t even write right because I did it fast while he was posting but oh well.

Sorry.

1 Like

See, now this is the Goramier I thought I knew. Apology accepted.

You don’t know me. I don’t know you. I am highly suspicious of you and really think you are violating the community policing features but that is to be determined. We shall see.

I have been wrong before. Difference between people like me and you is that I can admit my mistakes. You seem to be unable to. I have been around since day one. You are just another talker.

I wasn’t too keen on Wardrum. Now, I think he was the real deal and left perhaps because of the forum politics. It is not ok for me to put words into his mouth, so I want to be clear I am speaking from my opinion. I almost wish I could talk to him again to just at least, set some things straight.

Anyways, you come off as a complete and total narcissist. That fits the profile.

It’s a bit hard to violate policing features when you don’t even police at all :rofl:

You can go on these very forums and find where I’ve stated I was wrong.

You know I’ve been on the HS forums and playing HS since day 1, right? I was on the old forums before they moved here.

Doesn’t Wardrum still post every now and then?

As far as me, you couldn’t be more wrong.

1 Like

Narcissism. Thanks for proving my point kid. Again.

Go ahead, say something clever.

Kid? I’m probably older than you lol

At this point, I’m just going to assume you’re trolling since you’ve already admitted you like doing that. Have a good night Goramier.

How far will your narcissism go before you cannot have the last word?

Edit:

Nice edit. I am trolling? lol. Grow up. You know I am watching your multiple accounts and you are mad. I am glad.

last words minee… last call. bar closing. bed time.

ding.ding.

You’re a strange strange individual Goramier.

2 Likes

Look man I don’t want to be a jerk. I am trying to free you. HS is the least important thing in the world. Being great at it does jack crap for your life. No woman is going to fall in love with you because you dominate in HS. Do what I did, I accepted I am not all that great at HS and now I enjoy it a lot more. Making up excuses and conspiracy theories for something so insignificant is just ridiculous my dude.

2 Likes