This game cheats SO BAD!

What are the chances of me drawing every spell in my deck for 6 straight rounds in a row, when most of my deck is minons???

The AI for this game cheats too much!!! The game ain’t even fun!!! I never play against real players in Wild Mode!!! NEVER!!!

11 Likes

Mathematically speaking if you drew six of your spells out of your 30 cards it’s 1:5. So, pretty likely.
Just because you don’t highroll every game doesn’t mean you’ve been cheated.

3 Likes

Sometimes the game simply decides “you lose” this is to help keep things as close to 50% winrate for all as possible. Nothing to do but move on (or stop playing lol). May as well complain about the games at theme parks/fairs/carnivals, it’s pointless. You should already know and accept that it’s a crapshoot.

6 Likes

Until evidence is posted to prove otherwise, that’s just one of the many conspiracy theories floating around.

3 Likes

Evidence - tens of thousands of games since open beta. Enough for me :man_shrugging:

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it must be…a conspiracy theory? At least according to you, lol. :duck:

10 Likes

what are the probabilities that all ramp druids have all their ramp cards + their hero guff card + Kazakuzan?

I exceed the 100 ramp druids encountered and all had the same exit at the start of the game, ramp card + hero guff + kazakuzan (I am on a 100% free to play account )

game is rigged by activision

6 Likes

None of what you’ve mentioned was based around fact. In otherwords, it’s still a conspiracy.

Astonishingly high.
The deck plays duplicates of nearly every card, with three tutors. Five if you include Fungal Fortunes (I didn’t because it can burn Kazakusan, yet it’s still not something to shake a stick at) and Resizing Pouch.

2 Likes

Assuming “most” is 2/3rds. That means 20 minions or weapons and 10 spells. So;
Going first, removing 3 cards from the draw, assuming none of these are spells.
Then drawing spells for 6 turns;
10/27 * 9/26 * 8/25 * 7/24 * 6/23 * 5/22 = approx 0.071%

4 Likes

People have literally posted the link to Blizzards patent application for rigged match making.

People still ignore it as they wish to think their winning is entirely based on skill.

8 Likes

When I get home in a little over an hour I can show you my stats with a Priest deck that stats say has a sub 40% WR against most decks.
I pilot the deck with a current 57% WR at nearly 500 recorded games.
It used to be 58%, but then Kazakusan happened.

Tell me, does that sound like the game has plots against me? No.
QQ

1 Like

Guess where the following wording comes from? (I can post you the link if you like)

The system may provide a generalized framework for matchmaking using historical player data and analytics. The framework may facilitate automatic determinations of an optimal mix of players and styles to produce the most satisfying user experiences. The system may dynamically update analytical processes based on statistical or otherwise observed data related to gameplay at any given time. In this manner, the system may continually tune the matchmaking process based on observations of player behavior, gameplay quality, and/or other information.

2 Likes

Doesn’t explain all of the posts cry out about rigged game play against them, while I have recorded game play that contradicts it.

2 Likes

Bro that’s not how math works lmao

3 Likes

You know someone is untoward or an NPC when they use “conspiracy” as an insult.

As you well know, conspiracy simply means some people did something in secret…

Since it can be clearly shown blizzard gains, if everyone is mired in 50% winrates but somehow keep playing…

Everything slows waaaaay down… packs sales go uppppp

People play LONGGGRRRRRR trying to eek out an actual win%…

List goes on.

4 Likes

Yes please do tell us…

Surely it couldnt be from an actibuzzard product? lol

THE GAME IS RIGGED!! You all know it. The Match Making system is doing what it does. Want to screw up matching any spell hero? Put in 2 Robes of Protection. Then your forced to fight aggro. Then you get hit by Kaza. This game is beyond rigged. Maybe Jesus could help us with the next Xpac but probably WW3 will happen before then. This game is going to the toilets. Also NO NO NO card should be LESS than ZERO. Except for the coin. The mana cheat for OTKs is so STUPID! Just change this one thing you’ll see a WHOLE different game

Being a pokemon tcg fan: I’ve lost before turn 1 due to not drawing a pokemon after shuffling irl. The rule is, you don’t draw a pokemon 3 times, game over. It is possible to get horrific draws. But that’s the whole point to the luck of the draw.

A bit wishy-washy in ideas, but seems like you get some of it.

This also applies in Mercenaries, where given a supposedly random attack, the AI always points it at the highest HP oppo merc, preventing a Deathrattle and therefore further attacks.

1 Like

Dude, its not independent probability
It should be 6/30 > 5/29 > 4/28….