There was an error starting your game. Duels Error

Me to… I copied a deck and now I’m locked out! Which sucks because I want to play, but I don’t want to play on the ladder because I want to save my quests for the new rewards track tomorrow.

Same issue here, copied deck code, now can’t I play duels. Can play everything else.

I have the exact same problem…

Experiencing the same glitch. Run was as priest - here’s the code if it’s helpful for troubleshooting: AAEBAa0GD+UE1wryDKGsAtHBAtjBAqfLA8vNA9fOA+PRA+LeA8rhA/jjA4SfBIWfBAAA

The deck created successfully, but I am unable to retire, and attempting to start a new game results in “There was an error starting your game, please wait a few minutes and try again.”

Exactly the same thing happening here. No fireside gatherings active or schedule… How we proceed?

My guess is they are lazy introduced the core cards to early and didnt have them on a no allow list from deck creation. So anyone using any core cards in any deck list will get the game launch error. 50 Bucks when new patch comes out and core cards are enabled it all magically works again. Lazy Activision and Blizzard tsk tsk tsk. Beyond your programming skills?

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Our Hearthstone team is aware of this issue affecting the Duels mode and they are working to get it resolved. It is caused by copying a deck code in during Duels deck creation.

For anyone who is currently stuck in a Duels run with this error, please try queuing up again after Forged in the Barrens goes live on March 30th. The Hearthstone team will be closely monitoring the situation and making adjustments as needed.

Thank you all for your patience and the reports so far.

2 Likes

Sigh Same. Deck code copied in, missing one card, added different card to complete deck, first match, unable to play. Tried on both desktop and tablet, both generate same error in duels. Can play battlegrounds and ladder no problem. Thanks for the blue.

Problem persists even after the release of Forged in the Barrens.

1 Like

So I have been playing Duels all morning without any problems at all. Forged in the Barrens released and now I cannot play Duels. Tried different devices, wifi and data. Same error.

1 Like

I am having the same problem, but with standard instead of duels. Restarted multiple times.

Hey Hearthstone team, it’s happening in Play mode now too FYI. Copied code with new barrens deck and receiving same error. Now I’m unable to play duels OR play.

AAECAf0EAr/gA5PhAw7BuAOMuQOBvwPgzAPHzgPNzgOU0QP30QPr3gPQ7APR7AP8ngT9ngT+ngQA

1 Like

Also unable to play Standard. Can do Tavern Brawls and Battlegrounds, but not Standard. Guessing it is related to deck which I have been playing since I started earlier this month. I get the impression these cards were retired and were suppose to be building from the new Barrens Deck?

is not just duel, I can’t play standard game either

I created a thread on this in the bugs forum. I really hope this gets fixed ASAP.

same here and 20 characters

Finished logging in and still with the same problem, it’s already been 3 days.

I cant play standard game after Barrens - same error… cmon, do something :slight_smile:

1 Like

i also have the same issue on standard not duels and no deck copy was used … and no active fireside gatherings not able to play on both networked pc or mobile

1 Like

This error still persists for me after the release. Got a copied deck in Duels that has been like this for some time. No active fireside gathering eithee.