Thanks so much this wonderful 10yr Anniversary:)

I paid 1 thousand gold for my new Priest Skin.

The cake is amazing and brought “Tears of Joy” to me for the 1st time ever!
The card rewards for the special event warm my heart

1 Like

what a useless probably blizzard employee in disguise post.

5 Likes

Could it be that your boss was responsible for the Priest art you bought?? Nowadays, AI can do the work of all of you and not generate any expenses for Blizzard, you really have to flatter yourself!! Keep it up, secure your job at Blizzard!! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

10th anniversary event: get 12 cards we already got for free before. You cannot even replace the regular gifts once you get the golden ones with the “event”. You now have 12 extra useless cards you can’t remove from your collection.

This “event” is more like the rewards you would get from the level 1 of the upcoming battlepass… come on. At least pretent you like your game.

4 Likes

Smart players won’t worry about doing this event, because in the end the game will give you everything for free and effortlessly!! If you can’t disenchant it, it’s a rubbish gift!!

rubbish ? are you sure ?haven tried them all but the warrior one seems good and druid one will be better once it gets the buffs with the patch

and harth been fun so far (its good they fixed the bug making shudderwock to pop up often but i wish mill rogue wasnt in its list because of how often i can make use of it )

1 Like

I think perhaps you are being “tongue in cheek” with your comment.

Was anyone +actually+ expecting a reward for 10 years? From Activision? A company so bad it caused the ‘82 game crash in North America? A company so bad, they were bought by Microsoft who IMMEDIATELY fired a thousand employees?

To quote the Same Elliot meme: “You’re a special kind of stupid, aren’t you?”
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Microsoft

Post must be at least 20 characters

I already posted this in a similar thread so Ill just link it instead.

As for the apathy for the gifts, you must be a joy to shop for come birthdays or holidays. I imagine you’re the type to insist on cash or gift cards and not anything thoughtful but not valuable, like a token gift.

As seen on the Blizzard wikipedia,

Founded

• February 1991

Formerly

• Silicon & Synapse, Inc. (1991–1993)
  • Chaos Studios, Inc. (1993–1994)

Projection at its finest.

2 Likes

I think he was looking in the mirror.

Looks like they made another alt just to like that post for its first bit of activity on the forums ever…

That was Blizzard Entertainment. Activision was founded in 1979 by David Crane and Alan Miller—game designers who split with Atari over issues of creator’s rights—and entertainment executive Jim Levy.

Sam Elliot just staring at you, right now.

1 Like

And apparently holding up the same mirror BillyCan modeling in.

1 Like

I fail to see how activision has anything to do with a Blizzard made title. Merely owning the company doesnt mean anything when it has its own way of governing itself. the only title activision can claim right now would be the fps title on the launcher app. modern warfare something.

Activision didnt develop HS, nor maintain it, nor even change its authorship from Blizzard to them. It remains Blizzard’s property in all respects except for legal ability to sell it off if they decided to. Thats about the only thing Blizz couldnt do without Activision being ok with.

Do you think step parents have their stepkids take their name automatically as an expected too?

Yes thank you for the broken cards, bots galore and terrible customer service. Truly something to be proud of.

Glad I’ve never spent a single dollar on Hearthstone and probably never will.

Activision acquired Blizzard in July 2008. Hearthstone was released in 2014. 6 years between those dates and you think Activision has/had nothing to do with it?

Wow.

3 Likes

Microsoft bought them all.

1 Like

Microsoft hasn’t owned them long enough to change or implement things this bad, like this “anniversary”. Give them a while longer.

1 Like