Thank you for increasing the prices

I literally uninstalled.

It’s funny. I quit the game two years ago. I checked the game these last few days and was about to buy a welcome back pack along with all mini-sets I lost. Then this happens today. It’s like fate. I was gonna start giving this game more money today and bob’s gang had to pull such a disgusting greedy move. Thank you for saving me! Lmao I was gonna fall for it again. I’m not a whale but I spent quite a bit on this game over the years. Thank you!

For reference: every price increased 2.5x today in BRL. Yes, everything costs 2.5x more.

While playstation, steam and mtgarena still adjust their prices for BRL.
I can choose between buying a mini-set or Elden Ring for my ps4 now.

Yea. Your game is fun but not THAT fun.

23 Likes

All games are going up. The new Diablo 4 is 69.99 instead of the 59.99 games before it were.

Activision is greedy by nature but even this is going way to far.

4 Likes

For anyone out of the loop - https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/112bj7o/wholesome_blizzard_increasing_prices_in_the/

2 Likes

Yea a 15% increase due to inflation would suck but be understandable. I would still buy and play.
But a 250% increase overnight? Game was already expensive but now it’s ridiculous.

7 Likes

response from blizzard “and what do I care? It’s a bunch of unintelligent people anyway, they will pay money for decades undergoing these situations and I will earn in any case”, response from the programmers “ahahah ok let’s proceed”

3 Likes

All those digital copies they need to make must really be adding up! I can’t imagine the cost of all those digital card prints. That SQL generation is painfully expensive.

All kidding aside, game must be really suffering from attrition if they are trying to milk their playerbase this hard.

2 Likes

Too many games to chosen,not only one Heart

lol blizzard fanboys on 2023 xD

It’s interesting that they call Taiwan out by name as a separate country unlike when they were doing business with China before. Still, I can’t imagine this increases profits long term for Blizzard. The economics of this decision doesn’t really make sense, as you are harming the possible sales in several countries to prevent a couple of people who use a VPN to get better prices. I hope that Blizzard considers their options and comes up with a better one that prevents VPNs while maintaining normal prices in these regions.

I legit uninstalled it after i saw that, i usually buy the pre expansion mega packs, mini sets and tavern pass, i checked out the mini set price it was ridiculous i thought they made a mistake, logged off and on again to see if i could find a fix for the price bug, then i saw a few posts and realized they almost tripled the price for brazilian players, i dont want to play like this and im not spending more time or money in a game that most people will be just leaving because they just cant afford it

1 Like

You don’t need programmers to raise prices.

1 Like

On the bright side, now there’s a huge chance we’ll see some discounts during Black Friday :upside_down_face:

So it’ll be minus tax for au nz and uk? Twaiwan and Japan i dont’t get Where is the transparency lol.

is this why the quest xp has gone up?

I’m not playing hearthstone until they reduce the prices and I know it’s never happening, so goodbye Hearthstone you were a good game, but it’s not worth it anymore.

Almost 3x the old price is too much for Brazil.

2 Likes

Why even buy cards just buy the set with gold jeesh people

HS is broken , expensive and stupid. I stopped playing it. Elden Ring is a masterpiece. I spent 600 hours on it. You won’t regret it :wink:

1 Like

Im using more than twenty characters to ask “What is BRL?”

Don’t they have their own forum?

1 Like

ROFLMAO Youtube videos prove other wise (Elden Ring and not regretting it)

I just bought from gold. 2000, nothing changed.

1 Like