Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled

lol, what a disaster, holy crap.

Yes, bugs are a statistical fact. However, competency comes into question in regards to how those bugs are handled. It is now four days later, and the issue has neither been fixed nor addressed. This would be unacceptable for a small indie developer, but given the size of Blizzard, incompetence of this depth and breadth is almost incomprehensible. Any reputable company would have jumped on this on day one, and would have issued regular updates to let the users know what is going on. The fact that they haven’t fixed anything after four days, nor have they issued any information about progress towards fixing it, means either that they are breathtakingly incompetent at what they do, or they simply do not care about their users in the slightest. Neither speaks well of the company, or its prospects for the future.

2 Likes

I am still stuck in Tavern Brawl. Only option is the Back button.

2 Likes

I am also stuck in the Taven Brawl and didnt get my pack as well. Also the battleground just froze up on me waited for 10 min. before I gave up and just restarted the game again. Seems like there is more problems with the game than that works right.

My situation is the same as i wrote. Blocked and with no reward. Blizzard what the heck?

1 Like

Yeah i still havent got any reward from either of the tavern brawls.

My run was frozen at 6 wins and 0 losses when you suspended the initial tavern brawl. Since it has come back, my screen has shown my original 4 card deck as being 4/3, and occasionally shows how many wins I have, but the only option I have is the back button.

I paid 150 gold for that run. Some on here paid actual money for theirs. We haven’t seen any update in days now. This is unacceptable and I’m beginning to think we might not get any compensation for this.

1 Like

Same with me, I didn’t get a pack on EU server either.

2 Likes

5 days now and nothing, i entered in contact with the suport and i got in reponse a copy and past mensage sending me to this forum, the adm even didnt care to change the name in the mensage o was treat like garbage

2 Likes

Welp, may as well wait 2 days, release new brawl and pretend this never happened. GG.

4 Likes

Remove all players brawl’s event. In the end, give some gift to bugged players. Open new tavern brawl’s event. We start a new one. Any suggestions? We are wasting time. I can’t see any explanation about victimization.

1 Like

You guys are still locked out? Wow. They dropped the ball on this one. I got lucky and hadn’t started the brawl before it broke.

Any update on the compensation since I have not received mine after Tavern Brawl was fixed? I did not get any reward from this week’s Tavern Brawl.

3 Likes

To be honest, I was sitting with a friend about a week ago and I was like “Blizzard is one of the few companies that actually cares about its playerbase and customers” and now I see this crap going on… Well done Blizzard. You might have had 1 guy who liked you and you lost that guy in a matter of days. A shame.

2 Likes

I still have not received my Tavern Brawl pack this week. Any update on this?

now my brawl changed to top 3, i can make a new deck.
but it shows ive gotten my pack, tho i have not, havent gotten jack from the brawlizeum. eventhough i had 4 wins.
meh… i give up on hope and await next brawl, must be one serious problem since they cannot fix it within a week.

1 Like

Blizzard. Can you give us an answer? Can you tell us anything?! This is unacceptable!

5 Likes

The new brawl was sblocked only Yesterday, and a i didn’t receive reward for the brawlisum first run and the pack for the new brawl, gg Blizzard.

Enjoying the new brawl! But… I never got my reward for last week. Is there a list I should put my name on?

I won a single game in the “Battle of the Banned” brawliseum, then the brawl got frozen because of the bugs–so I never got my reward. When the replacement brawl came out, I was locked out for a day or so (because of my “4/3 cards” deck left over from Brawl 1.0). When I was finally able to make a new deck, it showed me as having already won one game (because of the first version of the brawl), and the reward chest graphic was open and empty. And when I won a game in the new brawl, I got no reward.

So, basically the same story as lots of folks, I’m owed a classic pack. Though at least I didn’t pay gold or money to play the original tavern brawl…

It’s been almost a week, and we still haven’t received anything in compensation, nor have we heard anything about what the company intends to do about this situation. Is this REALLY your idea of “making it right”?