Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled

It has been a week since the bug and no real news on our compensation. It is really a shame that there has been no updates from the company. I’m also one of the players that got stuck before the brawl ended and didn’t receive my rewards and never got the pack from the replacement.

I expect they will do something, and I suspect they just don’t want to announce it until they’re ready to do it (and they probably decided it was simpler to wait until the old brawl was shut down, and they could dig into the records and figure out who was entitled to what).

My speculation: They’ll give everyone the reward they should have gotten from Brawl 1.0, plus a token extra (like an Arena ticket or a DOD pack). I’d be surprised if they go another week without announcing it. But I’ve been surprised before…

1 Like

well on EU ive just gotten a new (this weeks brawl) ive gotten rewards for that win, still nothing from the ban/top 3.
so this weeks brawl seems to work at least

Hello,

is there any information on when players will be rewarded for the brawl? I had 3 wins and 1 loss but didnt receive rewards for any of the two brawls. (I am from Europe however.)

1 Like

Huh, you actually expect them to give us something extra for the trouble? If they ever give us a pack as compensation they will make it seem like “Here’s a free pack. Be thankful we are not charging it.” Seriously, it wouldn’t surprise if they were to sell you the rewards you lost on last week’s Tavern Brawls… Good job Blizzard… No. Not really.

2 Likes

Considering they literally admitted fault upthread, I doubt this is the case, because the admission makes this actionable if they don’t do anything to compensate at least the people who paid some form of currency.

Sure, they admitted fault but what’s the point? They haven’t told us anything about their progress or if we will receive anything.

Will you be providing reqards for those that had entered the original brawleseum and had unfinished runs? I was 8-1 and did not het anything? A bit disapointing

1 Like

Maybe their hoping that eventually we’ll just forget about it…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I also didn’t receive any free pack(s) for last weeks Tavern Brawl.:rage:

2 Likes

Exactly what I thought. They expect us to just forget it. It doesn’t work like that Blizzard. Try to redeem yourselves somehow… You are just trying to attract more and more hate.

2 Likes

same here, waiting…

Thank you it’s working now!

When is my pack gonna come to me?

judge judy tapping watch dot gif

This isn’t OK and we intend to make it right for players, so we will be giving you people 10% off of the Mega Bundle!

Apparently… it is.

4 Likes

In last weeks Tavern Brawl, with the pick 4/3 I had one win and two loss, before it was canceled. With the pick 3 cards Brawl, seeing that there was no pack to win I didn’t bother trying. I just played to finish my daily (play beasts) quest.

Hey fellas, remember that time when Blizzard said they’d fix things and then they simply didn’t?

4 Likes

When?
It stopped my run + I couldn’t recive the pack from top 3 afterwards! (it said I already got it, which I didn’t have!)

1 Like

“Please, Aslan," said Lucy, “what do you call soon?”
“I call all times soon,” said Aslan…

1 Like