Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled

People: Please don’t make negative comments about Blizzard’s inability to get their game to work. It is completely unreasonable to expect a company that only makes 1.4 billion dollars a year to invest the money necessary in hiring competent programmers to make sure that their products actually work. Please try to be more realistic and understanding: thank you.

5 Likes

Whoa this is STILL not fixed? This is just sad, they clearly just don’t give a crap.

1 Like

it must be a serious problem, since its still not resolved, and they said they would reshuffle the brawl, and give us a new, then they give us the same brawl, with the same bug.
plus battlegrounds kick me on and off, cause the connection is lost. but i suppose thats due to beta and all.

1 Like

I’m still locked in with the 4 card deck I had when the old brawl was active and was 6-1 before the brawl was taken down and nothing has been fixed yet.

1 Like

still no fix guys? :frowning_face:

1 Like

Bugs are a statistical fact regardless of competency. It would be nice to get regular progress updates though, even if the progress hasn’t changed.

1 Like

So y’all fixed the issue with it locking us out but can’t give me my rewards? The **** is this!?

3 Likes

it was fixed but I didn’t win my package

2 Likes

FFS Blizzard! You make us wait two days to even attempt another brawl and we get rewards for neither? Seriously people. If you’re going to reset the brawl and decks, reset the damned wins while you’re at it.

3 Likes

In case it’s helpful to note here, I am one of the players still stuck with an unusable Brawliseum 4card deck, unable to play or retire it. The Retire button does not appear in the PC client, in the iOS client the Retire button appears and pulls up a confirmation dialogue but the confirm button does not function.

I had the 4/3 problem. Tonight I logged in on my Mac (instead of mobile) and I was able to create a deck—but it said I had one win (from version 1 of the brawl, the “pick 4 ban 1” version), and the prize chest graphic was open and empty. I played and won a match, but I didn’t get a prize pack. (And I never got a prize from the first version of the brawl, either.)

So… I’m out one classic pack! I trust a fix is in the works…

I had the 4/3 problem as well. Stuck with the first bugged brawl for the whole Friday, able to play now but with prize chest open and empty because it showed my only win in the Brawliseum as a win in this, so no pack for me.
That said, it doesn’t seem fair to me that some people could play the Brawl (and farm gold at a much faster rate than usual) while some couldn’t, as well as not receiving rewards for the Brawl (I don’t pretend to receive it for the first bugged one, but at least don’t make me look as I received it in the second one…), and I hope you take this into account when dealing with compensation.

After I win 1 game in new brawl I didn’t received 1 pack. And didn’t get previous reward for 6-1 old brawl…

After new brawl came up, I couldn’t get my rewards either. Please fix this problem as soon as possible.

5-0 on the last brawl. Can’t get rewards for this one. GG Blizzard, small indie company strikes again.

Brawl bug is sorted now, but the new brawl gives me 5 wins and an openend chest without playing any of the new brawls… seems i do not get a reward this week… NP for me but it is a issue!

4/3 bug old tawern no reward and no new tawern

I’m still waiting for you to make it right! I have been stuck since I played the brawlisum and couldn’t play for days and haven’t recieved my pack! (the pack for completing a tavern brawl)

1 Like

Is this bug fixed or it was replaced by another one. I was in the middle of the original tavern at 5-2 score when it was shut down. Today i open the tavern and i can play the new one, but the chest with the classic pack was already open and empty and i didn’t get that pack neither anything from the previous tavern

1 Like

Still haven’t been able to even play anything

1 Like