Tavern Brawl: Say My Name

i read card names all the time

and the texts but going by the bug report forum not eveyone here reads

1 Like

All these problems? Just try to associate the name with the picture :sweat_smile:

1 Like

well i feel really dumb because i understand the premise yet i have no clue what to do, all i can do is drag the cards in my hand on the minions on board and that does nothing, i dont get it

1 Like

There is a time limit

2 Likes

You have to match the correct name to the correct picture.

There are more cards in your hand than there are minions on the board so you have to be careful. Some minion names are not on the board.

2 Likes

omg… there are names on my cards, im a moron, thanks

2 Likes

I don’t know, I got it in 1 go, it’s pretty easy to use basic deduction to find the proper names, like if it’s a dragon sounding name it’ll usually be a dragon card, etc…

1 Like

I made a post. I need 7 others to help me with crazy eights. Read the instructions in the spaces out link in my post and study it.

Perfect memory? That’s pretty far off. Most of the card names can be reasoned out with logic. Just look at the artwork, card effect, minion type etc. You can get most of these by matching these elements to the names on the cards in hand.

Honestly Blizzard is pretty uninspired with their names - unless its a proper name the card names are usually basically descriptions of the card. Some thief looking artwork with stealth ends up being Hidden Assassin. A spell cost reducing undead ends up being something like Mana Zombie. I had more trouble forcing myself to look through all the cards before jumping on decoy options they threw in to trick you.

I really liked this brawl. If only because it was something different for once.

1 Like

Just say that you have twitter/tiktok brain and memorizing anything is a skill you’ve just lost or didnt ever have lol.

2 Likes

if you dont like it, was not the 3 minutes wasted on it enough? you need to waste another 10 minutes to post here? just dont play it and move on, different people like different things, its subjective

1 Like

hey, i really struggle with this stupid brawl, i failed it so many times and got nothing out of it, not even scroll points…
just give me reward for trying, i can’t know 1000 card names

2 Likes

I dont see any such thing in my achievements area under gameplay portion.

Under achievments hit gameplay then scroll to the bottom and click general, theb scroll to the bottom of that page to find them

oh apparently im at 1/4 already?

The tavern brawl is one of the 4 puzzles, so people got credit for it by completing it. Im pretty sure the point of it in there was to generate more interest in the achievments.

The original way that it was supposed to be found was through a secret button on the hearthstone tutorial page where it showed 2 minions dealing damage to eachother

3 Likes

Just google the names of the cards in your hand to see what artwork you’re supposed to see
It takes 3 minutes, 5 if you’re slow
That’s faster than most tavern brawls to claim your free pack

3 Likes

One of the main reasons for why humanity sucks more and more with each year. To hell with participation trophies.

2 Likes

you goddam right. To hell with this hugbox trash too. Stupid people need to be told theyre stupid because otherwise they go around convincing even stupider people that theyre smart.

And thats where we start getting crazy problems.

1 Like

I don’t understand. You google the cards you don’t know and you’re done. Get a pack, don’t play it again.

3 Likes