Tavern Brawl: Say My Name

So… This one is a None And Done for me.

It would be great if it were limited to cards that saw regular play in constructed decks, but all the chaff makes it nearly impossible. Who’s going to remember the artwork from every card ever released?

Points for being interesting, though.

9 Likes

If you play on a PC it’s actually pretty easy. Just type the name of the cards you don’t know in the card library search bar.

Match the names with cards that you know and look up the names of the rest. I did it on my first try.

1 Like

Its really easy, but its also really enjoyable.

Funnily enough this was one of the hidden achievment minigames that are from the mystery cardback released about a month ago

3 Likes

It is called GOOGLE…

Im sorry the what now? What mystery cardback? Now there are hidden achievements? Please elaborate?

Under general gameplay achievment there is a ??? Achievment with 4 clues that lead to 4 different puzzles. Only 3 of them have been solved I believe. The tavern brawl puzzle was one of the puzzles that had to be solved after finding it

1 Like

How are you accessing your library, while playing the Tavern Brawl?

1 Like

I like this one it’s enjoyable for long time players, I did it again with pleasure to complete a tavern brawl quest
The only thing off for me is that cards hide the first row of minions when you hover your hand

I don’t type that fast. LOL

Hes talking about the card library on the hearthstone website

3 Likes
4 Likes

“What can you find in what’s been found?”

I really wonder if this Tavern Brawl is related to the final puzzle. It indicates that the other 3 puzzles have clues hidden in them.

1 Like

it’s not that I don’t like the puzzle, but I completely hate it!!!

Yeah, but I cant think of anything that hasnt already been tried.

I know that there is a WoW secret finding discord that has a channel dedicated to finding the hearthstone secrets. While im not very helpful, its fun watching them try to solve it.

2 Likes

I’m really curious about the last one. I solved 3 puzzles so far. The second one was really annoying but I did it with alot of luck.

The Battlegrounds puzzle was really interesting. It took our group nearly till midnight to do it but it was alot of fun.

2 Likes

If you hate it that hard, just open a browser, check what cards you have in hand, search what minion they correspond to and you can link everything in few minutes.

That brawl is clearly designed to old players. I’ve only been playing with the game in english for several months and know the name about a third/half the cards, because during years of play I still got influenced by the english names of the cards. Those I don’t know I can often deduce. In 7 attempts I got 2, while not knowing the name of cards beforehand

This brawl was fun. At least for me. Thanks, devs.

6 Likes

so I searched by card name and after few attempts i managed to make it work, but please note that this is not fun, this is for dev fun… not players… again this is stupid, I’m not trying to just say random things, just the truth…

1 Like

it was fun and easy yep i failed one or 2 attemps but no time limit allowed me to think a bit

we played with all these cards over the years

1 Like

this is not a memory game this is a card game, it looks like not only developers forgot this…

2 Likes