Stuck reconnecting to game, can't continue game 2021

Hello, I was playing Hearthstone on my iPhone, playing the story mode, and it froze, so naturally, I restarted my game. I’ve never had any issues playing before or reconnecting to games, even on unstable Wi-Fi connections or on data. I try to go back into the app, but it keeps crashing before it can reconnect to my game, since I had to close the app during the story mode. I had just started battling, it had just read off the names of my hero and the computer’s hero and froze. I tried downloading Hearthstone on my laptop after trying to troubleshoot on my iPhone (with no success unfortunately). I tried restarting the app, restarting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling Hearthstone, but nothing seems to work. After downloading and logging in to Hearthstone on my laptop, I STILL cannot log in and play. It continues to say “trying to reconnect to your game… reconnecting…” but it never connects. It sometimes comes up with an “Exit Game” button under the “reconnecting” screen on my laptop, but it just shuts down Hearthstone. I have tried everything I can to reconnect. This is really frustrating and I just want to play again. I’ve been trying for HOURS to reconnect to my app and play. Please help ASAP :(((

5 Likes

The app won’t load for me, reinstalled but keeps sending me to app store

Hi, I have the same issue. I have the message “trying to reconnect to your game… reconnecting…” but it never connects. I tried restarting the app, restarting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling Hearthstone, but nothing seems to work. Please help.

2 Likes

this just happened to me too. tried it on 2 different computers, stuck at reconnecting, was playing the new anduin story and got disconnected

This is happening to me, too! Is there a solution yet?

I think this will be the end of me playing this game.

I’m having the same issue, sadly I think without blizzard intervention the only fix is a server restart. Anyone know when the next maintenance will be?

I have this problem I started a story mission and the game kept trying to load in for ten mins so i restarted and now it keeps trying to rejoin the game.

Same here, February 22 2011

Hi there friends,

I looked over this and it seems there is a known issue with this for some users at this time. We have another post up on EU and we are looking into the problem.

I know a few of you have this problem and for more than a day. We do hope it is fixed soon!

Thanks for the understanding.

/Nathardrick

its been weeks and I can not play duels. The mode im most interested in playing.
Reset the season of duels so i can play. I spent 8-$ on this games last expansion and the experience has been the worst it has ever been

Same thing here.
I´m stuck at connecting for more than 10 min.

1 Like

Me too. Totally locked out of the game, tried repairing installation etc. This really sucks and needs a fix ASAP.

Same for me, almost 3 days without being able to play the game. It started after trying to do Rokara’s book of mercenaries.

1 Like

Could we get a confirmation if this bug is reocurring now in april? Me and 2 more friends have the same bug and there are some posts on bug-report and technical support.

1 Like

I can’t log in the game for like three days. I done everything, resetting my password, uninstall and reinstall, nothing works.

2 Likes

I was playing the story puzzles and it completely froze on one of the missions and now I am getting the same message saying it has reconnected me to the game which was broken. Frozen on the login screen, nothing I’ve done has fixed it. Please help

1 Like

Same here.
Constant disconnection / unable to connect for both desktop & phone to Hearthstone
Server: NA / SEA

1 Like

My duels run has been frozen on 10 wins and 2 losses for 3 months now. I havent been able to play my favorite mode and I dont understand why you just dont totally reset it because im not the only one not able to play.
Also you should change it back to the previous version where you can interact with the bobs tavern to change cards during the run

Doing the last mirror puzzle in puzzle labs, and the game froze when I tried to play the swap hands card. Tried switching to EU server, but I’m still stuck reconnecting when I switch back to NA.

Game literally unplayable on the NA server.

1 Like