Stuck reconnecting to game, can't continue game 2021

I have literally lost 2-3 games in a row now because it just sticks in restarting game & I can’t do anything…Kinda sucks when you grind ladder just to hand people free wins cause the game doesn’t work…

Same here. The post Nathardrick linked to is one year old. How is a problem causing players to not be able to play for days still not fixed, one year later?

1 Like

I was playing The Boomsday Project adventure, and the game just froze, couldn’t attack with minions, play cards, or even restart the adventure, so I quit, and it’s been a long time since i’m stuck here with the reconnecting message, but nothing happens :slight_smile: So same problem as some of the people here with the same adventure

Pedrsr good luck to you and your family.

You don’t have any friends you loser you some no life loser who cheats at hearthstone, I have played you 4 times and for 4 first turns you have played the exact sequence of cards every time, I’m uploading it now on Reddit so hopefully blizzard will finally take out the trash

I am stuck with the same reconnecting issue, can’t access the game. This happened after restarting the game during the puzzle lab solo adventure. I had to restart my game because I was doing the mirror challenge 5/5 Zerek and I cast charge on the animated berserker but the game froze as a result. Please help.

1 Like

Lol holy s*** that literally happened to me the game froze on swapping hands with him to complete the level…shame on me for wanting a card back now I’m locked out for ??? Great

Let it sit and spin … It will eventually go through. It takes a really long time, but this was what I was advised to do, and it worked. I got to the “reconnecting” screen and walked away; when I came back to the room some time later it was in my game!

I had the same problem, was playing in Android platform (Xiaomi T10Pro), start to get a lot of connection problems from server, so I stop playing duels, a day after, I launch the game again in the smartphone but it keeps the reconnection window after the initial screen, I tried several times but keep the problem, so finally I tried with a PC, I had to let the game like 10 minutes with the “reconnecting” screen but finally works. So I suggest you to use a ethernet connection and let it work till the screen desappear.

Is blizzard even care to work on a fix see no help at all from blizzard side

Hey there,

This error will resolve itself given some time. Take a look at the info in this support article:

Hearthstone Stuck At Reconnecting…

Staying logged out of the game for at least 30 minutes should clear it up.