So....Wild Nerfs?

Can Blizzard PLEASE get off their asses and fix wild just a LITTLE bit?
-Singleton Priest and their “inspire deal 4” down to “deal 3” (OR) Raza giving a 1-cost hero power again
-1 Mana Increase on Gibberling so Druids stop winning on T3 constantly with Token
-Have Overkill work towards only when the minion itself is attacking to stop 2k armor druid

I’m someone that would love to see some old, unused cards get buffed, more support for archetypes for meme-y decks n stuff, but I’d sacrifice any chance of that for having Blizzard finally nerf these cards/effects. Cmon.

5 Likes

They dont even care about Standard you expect them to care about Wild? LUL

4 Likes

They created wild so they would not need to balance old cards. They have done some exceptions in the past but it is not a priority.

1 Like

Raza was unnerfed as some rqsted, seen how op raza is I doubt they will nerf it again, mainly because priest keeps in check old stale decks that were killing the format. I don’t like raza mechanics, specially with polket around but wth. Discard lock is no better, hyper aggro druid is getting out of control and it will probably be the next hit/nerfed. There are so many other decks that are quite strong as wild is hardly a balance mode specially if you are not playing a meta deck. I actually never play wild meta deck and still can get to diamond in wild if I wanted, though with lots of grinding . Wild climb till diamond still a lot more fun than st, except after diamond as there are more top tiers decks here…

Wild is wild. It’s not supposed to be balanced. Blizz have said they’ll only make changes if there’s a serious problem with card interactions - like some time back where you could fill the board with giants for like 0 mana - which was funny, but not exactly good for the game :joy: BTW, mill decks do pretty well against most priest res decks I’ve found, although they’re not very strong generally…

Yeah let’s never balance wild and leave a format totally busted eventually reaching a point no one wants to play it anymore

Hey it’s called WILD for a reason lololol

Edit: I’m not calling for specific nerfs in Wild, I just think it’s ridiculous that because a format has the name Wild that somehow the idea of balance shouldn’t exist

5 Likes

Well, that was why they created wild. So people can play in a big mess with old cards. It was Wild or remove peoples cards from them. They wont balance wild because balance is only there to avoid lawsuits not to be a priority gaming mode.

1 Like

Black and white never balance policies shouldn’t exist. In a theoretical scenario where a deck had 80% winrate and 90% representation would just mean things are more WILD than ever before. WILD AND CRAZY BABY

3 Likes

It does in Wild as they dont care about balance there. Balance can (maybe) be found in Standard but not Wild. As i said, they created wild so they would not need to balance new cards with old ones.

frosty…add 1 or 2 Lone Champion(depend if you play reno deck)…few powerfull cheap aoe and you can crush enbiggen druid…you pretty much screw up the druid turn 3-4 with Lone Champion and on your next turn his minions should be down to 2 health(drop in a 2 dmg aoe for board clear)

for machinegun priest case…add finley…grizzled wizard and that 4 mana demon drawing lowest cost card to your deck and that shutdown their machine gun combo…you cant play any other 1 or 2 mana minions though…well Zephrys is an ok risk in Reno priest since they can Illucia their 4 mana inspire card if must but other class should not run Zephrys if you roll that combo…EDIT:well warlock can be exempt too since they can draw quickly

i do run a Reno priest with all the cards i mentionned above and made it to Legend 765 on the fifteen day of this month…Lone Champ is heavily underrated due to his condition of having to be the sole minion on the field to get that divine shield…i dont play machinegun priest though…its a zoth type…depending on the class you wanna play you can either build your own deck with the cards above…look up that jrhsk8 warlock deck list on youtube…or you can take my priest deck list that i posted a while back on this topic Weee Legend 831 :D(Wild)

NOTE:Galakron can be replace by Anduin if you wish for board removal highter stability and unlike galakron the battlecry cant land on a garbo 1/1 from pally if you play it for the removal effect…just a note from my experience with it

EDIT 2:run Geist if not a priest to wreck 2k armor druid…that said once your in the Diamond 5+ league your not gonna see them much or if at all…too many decks wreck it

2 Likes

add 1 or 2 Lone Champion(depend if you play reno deck)…few powerfull cheap aoe and you can crush enbiggen druid…you pretty much screw up the druid turn 3-4 with Lone Champion and on your next turn his minions should be down to 2 health(drop in a 2 dmg aoe for board clear)

You assume that I will draw them. The embiggen druid has more consistency. The “Cheap powerfull aoe” you’re talking about is few and inbetween. The main class that comes to mind for such cards is warlock. I don’t want to play one singular class and have a boring time in the game always like you. This is not me saying that I can only play warlock for powerful aoe, this is just what comes to mind for the only real class that can counter it.

for machinegun priest case…add finley…grizzled wizard and that 4 mana demon drawing lowest cost card to your deck and that shutdown their machine gun combo…you cant play any other 1 or 2 mana minions though…well Zephrys is an ok risk in Reno priest since they can Illucia their 4 mana inspire card if must but other class should not run Zephrys if you roll that combo…EDIT:well warlock can be exempt too since they can draw quickly

Dude. I’m not gonna make every deck consit of these suggestions, because going for “countering the meta” will only result in a sh*t slow deck with 0 consistency. Your suggestions are horrible. The fact that these cards are so inbalanced are why I’m making the post. I’m not suggesting to ruin the decks, just make them slightly more tolerable.

Just because it’s “WILD” does NOT mean that it shouldn’t be balanced. Anyone that says that is beyond braindead.

2 Likes

ofc not every deck can run these…by powerfull aoe i meant at least 2 dmg aoe…and my suggestions aren’t as bad as you think if i made it deep legend with those…also these ain’t slow 1 bit…its only too slow vs a turn 8 otk(timewarp mage//sathrovar//malygos druid)…unless you want to play a raw aggro deck then just run discard lock or that very deck you hate if you seek to kill otk decks over control…i’am not braindead as you would think…but if you want a more serious answer…nerfing enbiggen to 2/1 instead of 2/2 would help some since not every class roll a cheap aoe dealing 2 dmg to all minions…

also imma guess you didn’t bother checking out that streamer dude at legend 200-300…and your blatantly ignoring my own priest deck suggestion as well

i’am trying to help you with some solid suggestion and you outright dismiss it…i have absolutly no idea what class your playing or i could likely build you something in the style i play though that would require play testing b4 hand

if your thing is to play meme decks then i cant do anything for ya…meme deck are not likely to get ya to legend…or if your not net decking like everyone else then just gotta know what your doing…feel free to dismiss or even skip read again if you want

I never said anything about getting to legend. I just want to have fun. Also, I didn’t go into Priest because… Priest. I said I wanted to have fun. I don’t want to play Rez priest, I don’t want to play Reno priest, I don’t really find much fun with Galakrond Priest. A nerf to embiggen like you said would help, for sure. Help cover the AOE counters more easily.

I’m sorry for calling you braindead, but after reading the amount of typos you have, the poor writing helps towards the aggression after fighting so many stupid decks in Wild.

I don’t watch Hearthstone streamers all that much. If I do, it’s clips of their streams, of when they’re playing fun decks instead of the strongly competitive ones.

I’m not ignoring or skip reading you, I’m just having so much difficulty bothering reading your poor writing skills right now. Sorry.

fun deck in casual or ranked cant happen…alway gonna go up againts serious decks :S…at most albatros priest for the lul but you just said you dislike priest so

maybe you do like MarkMkz does sometime and play “yes” decks ? as in self suicide combos…honestly no clue what cha playing

typing wise i tend to not bother with the following----> caps…the , … the ’
funny thing is i do write much better in english than my own language(french) XD

wow this is crazy lol i randomly added you after a game years ago, youre still on my friends list and we exchange 80 gold quests now and then. pretty cool to see you here.

1 Like