Shop Closed since update

shop closed since updated. windows 7. america

i have the same bug. since 2 days ago. also, i noticed i cant purchase anything via ingame (cant enter the arena, or unlock adentures). PC windows 10

(btw i need to quit the game and reconnect to receive gold from quests i do)

1 Like

Same here, shop and arena is disabled on PC since update but not on mobile so I had to redeem Nemsy there. I mostly play arena on PC and avoiding playing on mobile.

Windows 7 & Americas server (though I doubt that’s what the issue is).

same shop closed since patch , fix pls

Known issue I think:

Scan and repair as well as reinstalling the game didn’t work for me, guess I’ll have to wait.

Similar problem vjjvjvjvjkjjkjjjkjvgfkfgjfkj

Same problem here. I already tried everything. PC Windows 10 EU.

Same issue for me on windows 10. Performing a clean re-install did not help.

Same with notebook Windows 8.
Upd.: Sharing Wi-fi from my phone open the shop, but it is not normal :smiley:

found a work around if you’re an arena player, purchase arena game on mobile then return to PC to play.

kinda mean to offer a free nemsy and not just award it for loggin in, but instead putting the redeem option in a bugged store and not fixing the issue. What a fail patch, yet you could hotfix nerf demon hunter in real time n not fix this…

Same here. Tried repairing files, then i tried reinstalling. Windows 10 user here. Gold piling up Blizz!

1 Like

I have the same issue, and tried numerous potential resolutions I found online, some from official blizzard sites. Nothing worked. Shop still closed. So I opened a ticket. Not sure how many of you took this approach, so I’ll paraphrase their response. They said they took a few steps on their side that “may or may not help” and then directed me to the bug report forums, which is how I came to land here. Whatever the game master did on their side did not help, but perhaps it could help you so may be worth opening a ticket to any of you who haven’t.

If you run Windows 7, it is a known issue. For others, you can help the investigation by providing the requested information in this Tech Support thread:

Same issue. On windows 10, the shop in games like OW and HOTS work just fine and allow me to purchase tokens or gems. Since the Hearthstone update I get shop is closed. My account has been fully setup for several years. I have repaired and uninstalled/reinstalled since the game is quick to install but the same issue. Wrote into support but they just gave me the same steps to try that I have already completed.

Same problems, done everything twice now.

same problem, store closed

shop closed win 10 since updates

Shop been closed for days. Windows 10/ USA

I have no access to my Shop AND ARENA since patch (12.05). Patch that supposed to fix the problem didnt help at all and GMs that I talked about it cant do anything (I was speaking to 5 of them and they are helpless). Im on Windows 10. Everything works on android but not on my PC. Waiting for a fix, because its one week now… I paid for every adventure in real money and support HS for 6 years by buying packs just to get this bug that cannot be fixed. What a shame

1 Like