Shop Closed on PC

The same thing for Country=RUS. Won’t play until it is fixed.

Tunneling the traffic with Fiddler once opened the shop so i recreated the Firewall rules for Battlenet and Hearthstone and now it works although nothing was blocked previously.
After a patch the shop was closed again. it seems to be a cert problem. lsass.exe tries to connect to digicert dot com for a cert that is required for the shop.

1 Like

Same problem. I’m from brazil and my shop is closed since 3 days ago, also when I complete a mission my gold does not come to me.

1 Like

I’m having a similar problem, my shop has been closed for days since the Scholomance Academy update, and has not opened since. Also when I complete challenges on the computer it does not appear to give me gold, until I open my phone and the gold is there. So the problem is most likely only on computer.

1 Like

Same problem. Shop seems closed for ever. This game is totally broken on cellular mobile.

1 Like

The issue of “Shop closed” did not change since May!

My impression is that Blizzard implemented new or changed some connection / platform around May and now some clients cannot access the shop on PC anymore.

3 Likes

I would appreciate if this could get fixed after so many months.

At least let me spend my in-game gold while you block me from spending any money.

2 Likes

System : Windows 10 HOME
Region : Europe
From PC

1 Like

Windows 10 HOME
Europe
I tried everything and nothing dont change the situation !
I hope for fast fixing this problem.

1 Like

Is anyone still having this issue? Is there a fix? I haven’t been able to open shop or use gold on pc since may. Tired of only playing mobile.

1 Like

Same problem after recent update.

2 Likes

Yes. I have it. I can’t enter to the shop. It remains closed, despite I’ve followed every instruction you have posted.

привет! я нашёл решение - добавь приложение (exe файл игры) в исключения брандмауэра “разрешить запуск программы или приложения через брандмауэр windows”. вероятно при переносе игры в другую локацию операционная система запрещает доступ магазина игры к сети. мне помогло. у меня установлена windows 7. translate from russian :slight_smile:

1 Like

but i’m on win10, clearly not the issue

It didn’t helped. I’ve been even disabled Firewall at all - nothing changed, except a table “Store is closed” disappeared. But it is still closed and have a closed sound. I have this error in Store log:

[Store] There was an error from the HTTP result of the product loading. (400: )

Windows 10 Home 20h2 EU.

1 Like

Seriously, guys. It’s been a year the shop has been closed on my desktop app (Windows 10). Three months ago support team said you’re trying to figure out a solution and redirected me to this thread. I see no resolution still.

If its a security issue with monetary transactions, then you can at least figure out a way to segregate paid purchases and gold purchases. There are a massive chunk of players who play to collect gold. We should be able to at least use saved up gold as and when we need it.

I can’t even use all the stored up tavern tickets to play arena or duels either!

What’s the point of playing it if we can’t mine dust, craft cards and improve our gameplay???

3 Likes

I having this problem every week. I’ll play for a few days then the shop will be closed for days. http error 400

1 Like

good day, today 31/08/2021 android still having problems
keep asking for updated to latest version, then after moving back to play store theres no update option and the game never starts

1 Like

Windows 10, Europe
Store doesn`t work on PC, but on mobile phone works

1 Like

Shop is still closed on PC. Reinstall does nothing, neither does disabling the firewall.

1 Like