Shop Closed on PC

Shop Closed. for PC and Mobile.

Windows 10 64 bit.

Mobile - Samsung Galaxy S8.

Region: EU

Still works on my NA account for both PC and Mobile though. I know NA players are getting it as well but I’ve noticed quite a few more EU posts? Could just be a coincidence.

Just re-opened for me. Not sure why.

I originally thought the problem was related to me playing for the first time in ages. The game had a lot of catching up to do when I opened it.

PC con Windows 10, Europa

problema tienda cerrada y no funciona la arena

Elementals found the key bit. The plugin Blizzard created for the Nemzy interface in the store somehow introduces a requirement on the 2015 Visual C++ Redistributable (32-bit version). Once that’s installed, problem solved.

Edit: I’m guessing the developer didn’t intentionally intend to introduce such a requirement, as the Blizzard installer shouldn’t (can’t?) just automatically install this on your machine. They are probably re-developing the plugin to not require the Visual C++ redistributable libraries.

6 Likes

WOW. Thank you very much! After Weeks that finally solved the problem instantly after installing the 2015 Visual C++ the shop worked again!

THX mate

Shop closed for over 6 days.
Windows 10 Pro
Region: Only EU
Uninstalled and reinstalled the game, email was veryfied long time ago…made sure everything on the account was set up and updated, and the shop is still closed.
Please help.

On Windows 10, Europe. Shop’s been closed for a couple days now. Also closed on phone app

Here´s a do it yourself solution provided by others in this thread, apparantly it doesnt work for everyone, but worth a try if youre very eager :slight_smile:

@Elementals
Well spotted
@Redknight
Thx for pointing out
@Blizzard
How hard would that have been to communicate to the users

Since We cant post direct links here. Go to Microsoft . com

Search for
2015 Visual C++ Redistributable
Download and install the 13.1MB file :
vc_redist.x86.exe

6 Likes

windows 10 x64
europe
cannot access shop, arena or purchase single player content.

visual c++ install did not work

I am sorry to read that. It worked here on WIn 10 and WIN 8.1. I Will edit my post about quicfix.

Back on the complain wagon. Shop’s working on my phone and laptop (win7) but not on the PC (win10x64). I’ve also had a ticket on this issue and it said that if the issue persists after Wednesday, try the “steps” again, so, I’ve repaired and reinstalled again, deleted every file on this machine but the shop’s still closed.
If it helps, I’ve uninstalled my deck tracker and Inkeeper but nothing changed.
I’ve also had a friend login and the problem is still the same.

Hello there!
I’m facing this problem too.

The shop is still closed. I wanted Nemsi very much, and gladly would have paid for her, but like a lot of people: going to a gathering is not an option for me.

It’d be nice to buy packs or arena runs too. But seriously: will you give all of us affected by this problem our chance for a Nemsi?

thank you very much, the store and arena are open now

Still closed for me!

Windows 10 Europe. Shop closed since last Monday (about 10 days by now). One response on the ticket, other tickets concerning the same problems unanswered by Blizzard. I believe they had a lot of tickets regarding the same problem right now, but they should at least change the sign “Estimated response time - 24 hours”. It’s a bit frustrating and disappointing, that you don’t have normal acces to these game features. :frowning:

i downloaded the 2015 visual and my shop is now open thank you Doe : ))

Windows 10 64 bit Europe my shop is closed for 2 weeks now