Shop Closed on PC

Shop Closed
Both on my Windows 10 machine, and on my Android phone. Playing on EU. On both devices I also can’t buy an arena admission with money or in-game currency.

1 Like

Still going to say it is not forgotten? No answer, no info, shop still closed. This is completely unacceptable. Might I suggest to anyone posting here instead of making a useless ios post slam their twitters with it so they get the crap optics this issue deserves with a much higher profile than a pretty dead tech forum. Force them to get on top of this.

3 Likes

Link to my tweet feel free to jump in boys, sent a seperate to playhearthstone and to dean ayala as well.

1 Like

WIndows 10 - Europe
Both shop and arena closed

Shop closed for me too
Windows 10 64 bit
Region Europe

Windows 10 - 64 Bit Professional | Region: Europe
Shop closed
Arena unavailable
The amount of gold will be just updated after a restart of the game

Have this problem since the latest patch (8 days)

Well they claim they are in constant contact on the forums here but seeing they don’t how to actually post what they do…

2 Likes

so i am on EU server on windows 10 64 bit and i got my shop closed now 30 mins ago i cant do anything i done the reinstall solve problem but still shop closed

windows 10, 64 bit, EU
shop closed since today

well finally some good news thanks for sharing as I don’t use twitter nor check it.

1 Like

Yesterday after the update everything was fine, opened Nemsey, dusted
changed cards and bought a pack for the test.
After spraying cards i bought a pack, but ordinary cards did not fall in it, protection against duplicates did not work! Obviously, a script was written blocking receipt of modified cards until 06/01/2020.
Today the store is closed, the arena is not available, win 10 64x
EU Server…

Hi, i’m having troubles to enter the shop since a couple of days.
I obviousely tried everything you suggest like:
Repair -> Uninstall the game -> Checking account info and protection.
But still not working…
I play on a Windows 10 x64 - EU Servers.
Thanks.

Windows 10 x64 - EU servers.
Unable to open the shop or open the “perks” in battlegrounds. I was sad enough to see all the bonuses I’d earned from buying packs stripped from me before but now I can’t even pay with currency I spent a lot of time earning to get a fair option like everyone else?
On top of that every time I open the Blizzard launcher Hearthstone flags as “Initialising” then nothing happens for about 30 seconds and I can open the game.
Whoever is running this show needs punted out of the business as their inability and unwillingness to get this blatant problem sorted is only going to end up costing Blizzard a tonne of revenue as players quit due to a falty/nonexistant service. I mean come on, have you learned NOTHING from the collapse of Heroes Of The Storm due to a lack of care?

1 Like

Windows 10 64 bit. Region: Americas. Uninstalled and reinstalled made sure everything on the account was set up and updated including security measures still the shop is closed except on mobile.

Windows 8.1. Americas

I have Hearthstone installed on 3 devices:
PC i7 GTX1080 Windows 10 Pro -> Shop working
Mi 9 Snapdragon 855 Android -> Shop working
Surface 4Pro i5 Windows 10 Pro -> Shop not working for days now.
I even reinstalled my Surface from scratch today (Windows, BNet, Hearthstone), no change! The shop is just not working on this device!
Very strange!!

Windows 10 64bit, Shop Not Working !! Anyone been able to solve this? I’ve tried reinstalling the game, running the repair tool… Nothing works for me!

After reinstalling my PC too (Windows, BNet, Hearthstone), the shop is also CLOSED on this device now. All use the same Account/Region(EU). So reinstalling is not a solution but makes it worse!! The only device left with an open shop is now my phone! Can you please fix this Blizzard :smiley:

shop closed
Windows 10 64 bit. Region: Europe. Uninstalled and reinstalled made sure everything on the account was set up and updated including security measures still the shop is closed except on mobile.

Windows 10, Americas, shop has been down for over a week. :frowning: